Why do people vehemently hate trump?

serious replies only, preferably from lefty pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/
nbc4i.com/2017/02/27/ohio-secretary-of-state-investigation-found-non-citizens-registered-to-vote-cast-illegal-ballots/
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDPC1
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't give a shit about king cheeto

because he's the leader of rural and suburban retards

Because he has derailed us from the jewish scripted timeline into the best timeline.

literally copypasta. i asked for serious replies, shareblue

Because I have a brain.

>tfw too intelligent for Drumpf

this is the real answer
"jeuu" is synonymous with "globalist"
trump is the avatar of american nationalism
hence the globalist shit-fit over his ascension

>why do people vehemently hate trump?

because the media corporations tell them to.

And they are super gullible.

If by "people" you mean the elites and useful idiots, it's because he's a soft nationalist and they're hardcore globalists. It's really that simple.

The elites want first world borders erased, preferably in their lifetime. He's getting in their way.

Not gonna lie, former trump supporter here. It's been fun seeing this guy crash and burn

But in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

partially because of his incompetence as a politician, leader, and/or rolemodel.

partially because of how brazenly and frequently him and his administration dole out easily disproved lies and needless vitriol.

but mostly because he's galvanized a sea of idiots like you who think your ignorance is as valid as truths. who think your fellow countrymen and neighbors are your enemies. who will shamelessly act a victim to disguise your sense of entitlement and selfishness.

I hate trump because he's a symptom of a vicious political problem that america has always had to some degree. but I really just hate the problem.

you

How do I down vote this

because hes against illegal immigration and not fond of legal immigration of muslims

plan A of the elites and jews is basically mass immigration

this is why jews are in hysterics

this is one of the effects that occurs when you have cognitive dissonance

Because he doesn't care for truth. He lies about the stupidest bullshit too like inauguration crowds.

It's really unfortunate though when he ignores facts to implement whatever public policy suits his ideology (pushing coal, pushing useless border-wall, retarded health plan that is actually worse than Obamacare).

>Because he doesn't care for truth.
That's the line I love most from leftists.
Hillary the proven serial liar about national policy, that actually got people killed, was ok.

> inauguration crowds.
It was proven that the left was the one doing that.

The rest shows your only "thinking" is emotions.
That's all leftists are: emotions. The gutless choice that doesn't require anything from you.

The republicans should be embarrassed that they supported this guy, they can't use Jesus as their mascot anymore when they endorse a pussy grouping womanizer. His character is, well, deplorable.

Trump has settled a lawsuit for running a fraudulent University, he has not divested from his international businesses. When you have a country that is meddled with by money that comes from abroad, and you have a guy registering trademarks in China while the sitting president, and continuing to accumulate wealth around the world, it looks bad.

He said he would drain the swamp, but the assholes in his cabinet are rich fucks and washington insiders. DeVos running education is the most backwards shit. We have climate deniers as our SS and EPA chief. It all seems poorly thought out or corrupt.

His immigration policy is useless. Just because you hate on immigrants with rhetoric does not mean that you're helping sort out the problems that the immigrant class causes or has in our society. Splitting up a bunch of Mexican families and building an expensive barrier will not change the economic factors that make immigrants suffer or damage the economy.

My personal thing is that the guy doesn't seem like he reads much. How can you watch TV all the time and justify having such a critical job?

at this point I forget, its something something nuclear codes tho

>this is why jews are in hysterics
Yes, that's why they spend their whole lives on Sup Forums explaining how dey dindu nuffin.
Oh, wait. That's you.

>The republicans should be embarrassed that they supported this guy, they can't use Jesus as their mascot anymore when they endorse a pussy grouping womanizer. His character is, well, deplorable.
Another retarded bundle of emotions.
No one thing you typed holds up to scrutiny, but you don't care.
Your equally retarded echo chamber friends will like it, and that's all that counts.

Leftypol, you stick out like a sore thumb

Can you come up with an argument supporting Trump's honesty that doesn't involve the Clintons? As far as I'm concerned, Clinton could have been angling for Trump to win the whole time, she was a corrupt piece of shit.

Trump frequently fabricates the truth. There's no evidence of Obama wiretapping, or 3 million illegal Clinton votes, and he did lie about the inauguration crowd sizes (then put a gag order on the Nat. Parks Service because their facts looked bad, then went on to lie more about it in front of a mural for fallen CIA, who he recently had called Nazis).

He also has said, "nobody respects women more than me"

I know you said lefty pol but its probably the same kind of irrational fears some people had about Obama. Being a white patriarch leading the country for them is just as bad as a a nigger is for some here. And then seeing how life threatening some people see stances on issues, taking away gun rights is probably as scary for us as banning abortions is for them. So everyone is just convinced that their way of life will end in the next 4 years

Why do you automatically assume I supported Hillary?

If you want to keep living in your alternative universe with alternative facts, there's nothing I can do about that.

Don't be surprised when things catch up to you and he doesn't actually bring back manufacturing jobs (American manufacturing is actually at an all time high, just more automated now), or when he doesn't actually pass a health care plan that lowers premiums, or when he continues to do corporate handouts like this latest pro-ISP anti-privacy bill.

The one thing I have hope for is lower taxes, but the republicans might manage to fuck this up somehow too.

Well, he did candidly admit to grouping women, so I don't know how you can disagree with that.

Do you care to explain how Trump University does not make him a fraud? He settled for 25 million dollars on that one. A sitting president has to write a check for 25 million dollars for defrauding people that were trying to get an education. The institution wasn't even a damn University.

>Can you come up with an argument supporting Trump's honesty that doesn't involve the Clintons?

There are two types of Trump "lie". One is not even a lie. That one is when he simply repeats things he's heard, believing them in good faith, but that sometimes turn out to be factually wrong, or correct in spirit but incorrect in details.

And the second type of Trump "lie" is his branding, promotional hype. Like his claim that he is worth ten billion dollars instead of 5 or whatever it is.

The latter does not actually bother anyone, people just pretend those white lies bother them because they hate Trump. And the former type isn't even a lie, just factual errors that kikes in the media turn into lies and then little brainwashed shit-for-brains like you go out and repeat.

>Well, he did candidly admit to grouping women, so I don't know how you can disagree with that.

post the exact quote, and then explain how he was wrong

The first kind shows that he is either a gullible idiot who believes anything anyone tells him or he just plain doesn't care enough about the truth to check up on things. This is extremely offensive because public policy should be based on empirical facts, not something the President heard Alex Jones say once.

The second kind shows that he lacks integrity. How can I believe what he has to say about wiretapping when he lies about dumb shit that doesn't matter like his net worth or how many people showed up to his inauguration.

because he's grossly incompetent and corrupt.

They didn't support this guy, dumbass. That's why we were laughing in November when he won.

He has no leash.
Not the right, left, jews, globalists.

The only one with his lead is trump.

When you're the President of the United States, you can't afford to be repeating bullshit. I sincerely doubt his good faith when he repeats nonsense like that the murder rate is the highest it has been in 47 years, or claims he had the biggest electoral college win since Reagan.

These are not white lies that the jews are trying to brainwash us with. They are signs that this guy is frequently unprepared to make informed decisions, and he got himself into a position where he makes choices on the fly that effect hundreds of millions of people.

It's honesly beneath me to explain the Billy Bush thing on Sup Forums, or any of the many times the dude has said bullshit about women. He talked many times about how he wanted to fuck Princess Diana, who is a widely renowned public figure. The dude is known to be a pig towards women, and goes on to say that he has the most respect for them. That was my whole point, that that is a fabrication.

They don't. They identify with hating him.

No it doesn't. This is what people who don't even know anything about Trump or his history say because they're trying to armchair psychology the guy like the good goyim they are, instead of reading what the man wrote about his method first hand. He literally wrote an instruction manual for the election and his life in general and you didn't even read it, did you?

When Trump repeats things he's heard, he's trying to promote and puff up favorable headlines, competing with counter headlines that are, because of the media Jews, dominating viewership and readership, pushing aside counter schools of thought.

You could also see similar methods by watching The Apprentice. Oh, but that's beneath you right? John Oliver is so much more sophisticated. The whole basis of the show was pitting two sides against each other, because Trump believes that process yields the best feedback and results.

You're a Jew tool and it is glaring.

He is not grossly incompetent.
But he is beyond corrupt - he lies to everyone

He has too in order to get what he as am individual wants. He mediates between parties while creating confusion of his intentions.

>Can you come up with an argument supporting Trump's honesty
Trump isn't a politician.
You don't care that pols never keep campaign promises. So why are you all so convinced that everything he says is truth, but don't expect it of your own people?
>Trump frequently fabricates the truth.
All of the successful businessmen I've known are they same: they throw out ideas for debate. That's all he did during the campaign.
But...everything Trump says turns out to be true. Wiretapping is the latest example.
>There's no evidence of Obama wiretapping,
Farkas. Google her.
>3 million illegal Clinton votes
Cali only requires a drivers license, gives licenses to illegals, and forbids citizenship proof.
Here's two easily found. Expect a lot more:
thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/
nbc4i.com/2017/02/27/ohio-secretary-of-state-investigation-found-non-citizens-registered-to-vote-cast-illegal-ballots/
>He also has said, "nobody respects women more than me"
That's like "nobody likes a sunny day more than me". Idiotic attack line.

Projection ain't just a Nile in Egypt.

Rivers.

>When Trump repeats things he's heard, he's trying to promote and puff up favorable headlines... pushing aside counter schools of thought.

Where I'm from we call this LYING if the things he's "repeating" aren't true. We don't consider this to be admirable or moral.

Don't get me wrong. I respect Donald Trump's abilities as salesman. I don't respect him as a man because he has no integrity.

They don't have a reason, unless they are effected by deportations.
I've spoken to a lot of these ''people'' and none of them have a reason.
These things aren't even human. They're brainless faggots.
These dumb cunts have made politics into sports. It's all ''muh team is better than your team!''

piss off

>Don't be surprised when things catch up to you and he doesn't actually bring back manufacturing jobs
He already has. The companies, like Ford, have started construction.
>or when he doesn't actually pass a health care plan that lowers premiums
After 8 years, obamacare still wasn't fully implemented. It took over a year to even start, and had a democrat majority. It's one-sixth of the US economy. It doesn't happen after two effing months. Get real.
> or when he continues to do corporate handouts
Solyndra is one of thousands of crony capitalism deals of the democrats.
Do you follow any news at all?

You're so dense. And where is it you're from, Buckwheat? Chicago? Lying is not merely repeating information in good faith, unaware of the veracity of its content. Lying is an intent to deceive. But Trump's intent is not to deceive, it is to create a competing counter-narrative which will result in a sharply honed idea. Who gives a fuck if that works in your shithole area. It works in the world. It works at the highest levels of the world. Your opinion of it is not required to make it work.

You live in a weird fantasy world. You are willing to accept that Donald Trump lies because you think that it is a means to an end, and at the same time use a politician like Hillary Clinton as a talking point due to her dishonestly.

Which is it? Should the American people and people of the world expect lies and bullshit from the highest office in the free world, if it creates the necessary fog of war for some goal?

I hate the guy because I believe that there should be factual content presented by the president, and he bullshits around.

Enjoy your little racist slob world where if you get cornered by the truth everyone is a jew or whatever. Sorry your stepdad Seth fucks your obese mom loud and you're out of mountain dew.

What a surprise, I knew you wouldn't. If you doubt his respect for women read The Art of the Deal, but I'm sure you won't do that either.

>Clinton could have been angling for Trump to win the whole time, she was a corrupt piece of shit.

Yes, I'm sure the Clintons wanted Trump to win so they couldn't be the president and have absolutely no pull in the major spheres of government (now all Republican) whatsoever.

>I don't respect him as a man because he has no integrity

Talk about repeating BS that you have heard...

Trump won because of patronising, condescending, smug, head up your ass comments and thinking like that.

Stop thinking your better than everyone around you, engage in conversations/arguments, and maybe, just maybe, you won't be such a massive massive faggot.

>Well, he did candidly admit to grouping women
Every man alive, including the Pope, has said much worse.
>Trump University
That kind of thing is attended by people with get-rich-quick plans. It's Amway.
He probably expected respectable people to attend. As to the settlement, businesses do that every day even if they did nothing wrong.
If TU was a valid issue, that would be news, not Russia punking Podesta.

>using the term racist unironically on Sup Forums
>reddit spacing
you have to go back

Shut up, Canada.

brilliant on so many levels

>OP asks for serious replies only
>Gets memes instead
>Too intelligent to have a serious reason excluding ad hominem petty ego insults

Go to leftypol and ask them then you shit cunt. Stop shitting up the board
Kys and sage

Why do you have to deflect everything back on the what the Democrats did? I don't support the Democrats. I would love to have a real conservative president that supports free markets and lower taxes.

I'm just trying to present an objective view of Trump on the merits.

You don't think Trump is trying to deceive people when he puffs himself and his businesses? Maybe we just have different moral standards. Sure, if you are completely amoral, Trump's tactics might make sense if they work -- I am not convinced that they do work though... at least when it comes to public policy. Just look at the major policies he's tried to implement so far (travel ban, healthcare fix).

Funny. That's the same reason why Hillary lost. Maybe the system really IS overrun by sexists.

Thanks for this thoughtful post! Really activated my almonds! Haha feel the math ecks dee

wew lad, that's almost as hot as some sweet tiles I saw the other day.

Jesus Christ the irony of this post is over 9000

First of all, don't strawman me, faggot. I didn't oppose Hillary because she's dishonest. Everyone that holds real power anywhere in the world is dishonest. It's in the job description. I opposed Hillary because she is a globalist and that must be stopped. There is no more important civilizational and historical matter at hand.

Which is my primary concern. The globalists are as a grave a threat to us as the Soviets. More. We should fight them to our death. Trump proved himself in the job interview to me. He laid out his set of skills, made a generalized plan of attack, and said hire me. So I did. And now he is using his skillset, and I am supposed to be bothered because he is doing what I hired him to do (at least in some cases)?

Because enforcing immigration and having borders and shit is literally Hitler you bigoted islamophobe etc etc. Kill all liberals

>When you're the President of the United States, you can't afford to be repeating bullshit.
He's not a politician. Pols got us into this mess.
>I sincerely doubt his good faith when he repeats nonsense like that the murder rate is the highest it has been in 47 years,
It is. It went up during obama.
>You're a Jew tool
This explains your lack of intelligent responses.
Your whole life is explaining away your personal failures by blaming de white ma...I mean, de joos.

Because they're brainwashed retards who believe everything the media says and want to virtue signal on normiebook

SAD

You'd make a shit lawyer. Lies are lies. People distrust him because he lies, and it is quite easy to catch him at it.

Every few days somebody realizes he is not telling the truth and reports on it.

But no I'm sure it's the jewish conspiracy that made him say:

"While on FAKE NEWS @CNN, Bernie Sanders was cut off for using the term fake news to describe the network. They said technical difficulties!"

Bernie Sanders was making fun of the misappropriation of this term to characterize information that is inconvenient. If you watch the clip of Sen. Sanders you can plainly see that. Therefore the tweet is a lie used to bolster a false narrative. Shit like this is why people hate him and don't trust him.

>Where I'm from we call this LYING
Unless it's a democrat.
It was caused by a video, wasn't it?

You'll get no real answers here. There aren't any.

>muh globalist boogeyman

Globalism is a good thing for the most part. Trade allows for increased specialization (e.g. Shenzen, China is good at making hardware, Silicon Valley is good at making software) and access to natural resources that wouldn't otherwise be as plentiful. This results in overall increased efficiency.

I love being able to buy cheap goods from China (less than $300 for a 50" tv) and remotely hire cheap as fuck Eastern-European programmers on non-critical tasks.

The major downside is that there are many people in this country who lack the skills to compete in a modern global economy. We need to invest in re-training them, or probably, more likely, supporting them with government handouts. I see universal basic income as a reality in the future. We already live in an economy of relative abundance and increased productivity and automation will only create more abundance.

Yes. Go read that book he didn't write. That'll learn ya good.

Knowingly repeating fake news doesn't make it any less fake. I could call YOU a liar right now. You're citing discredited, known fake news organizations as if they aren't every bit the lie factories you're claiming Trump to be.

The problem with you is your facts are fucked up. You believe shit that is just wrong, and you've done it for so long you've built defense mechanisms around it.

99% of the shit you're alluding to has a reasonable explanation to it that you're neither aware of or want to be.

>Why do you have to deflect everything back on the what the Democrats did?
Because only the democrats did what you're falsely accusing Trump of.
>I'm just trying to present an objective view of Trump on the merits.
No, you aren't. You don't know about anything that's going on. You haven't used a single fact, just emotions.
As your second paragraph demonstrated.

>Bernie Sanders was making fun of the misappropriation of this term to characterize information that is inconvenient. If you watch the clip of Sen. Sanders you can plainly see that. Therefore the tweet is a lie used to bolster a false narrative.

Nothing he said was a lie. Just because Bernie wasn't describing them in his own words doesn't mean he wasn't using the term to describe them. CNN has a history of "technical difficulties" when something inconvenient to them happens. You argue like a wannabe kike.

What makes you think I don't think Anthony Weiner is liar? He and Trump are both liars.

Not sure what I'm repeating, but it wouldn't surprise me if many other people have come to the same conclusion.

I don't wanna type like you.

First of all, that picture book looks hilarious, and I want a copy.
Donald Trump happens to be a politician. He ran for public office and is not the POTUS. What are you talking about?
>murder rate
Trump made a claim on a number of occasions that the murder rate was at its highest. That was false. A more accurate statement was that there was a steeper rise in the murder rate than in recent history during a certain period. But he chose to misrepresent the truth. In other words, lie about something.
THIS SHIT IS INFURIATING TO US ON THE LEFT, YOUR GUY FEEDS US ALL SHIT AND YOU ACT LIKE ITS FOOD BECAUSE YOU SEE BITS OF CORN.

>Is cucking the internet
>Is fucking the planet
>Isn't draining the swamp
>Immigration program is all flash but no results
>Seems to be opposed to w33d legalisation instead of leaving it up to states (this one may be BS)

Then again I wouldn't say VEHEMENTLY hate, because there are some good things to Trump. He just seems slimy as fuck with some outdated beliefs 2bh.

Pure kikery. I don't give a shit what you like paying. Globalism is sapping our manufacturing base, which militarily weakens us, depletes white communities, and gives economic incentives to lure mud race foreigners to our country to undercut natives. The end. That is all that matters to me. That is enough to raise the flag and sound the bugle. Any other side effects don't matter to me, and they shouldn't matter to you, either. They're trying to steal your country from you and you're letting them because they're selling you cheap trinkets.

>This results in overall increased efficiency.
Wrong on all counts.
The sole reason for those specializations is the tax code.
>We need to invest in re-training them, or probably, more likely, supporting them with government handouts.
This is the classic liberalism that gives us $20Trillion debt and pic related.

>Let's review the facts here
Burnett: "He says he knows nothing about it, hasn't seen any of these reports. Is that a problem?"
Sanders: "Well, I don't know, maybe he was watching CNN fake news, what do you think?"
Burnett: "You don't buy it?"
Sanders: "That was a joke."
Burnett: "I know it was a joke. I'm saying, you don't buy what he said, obviously?"

After this point, there were audio problems, so CNN went on a commercial break before resuming the interview.

>Let's review the tweet:
"While on FAKE NEWS @CNN, Bernie Sanders was cut off for using the term fake news to describe the network. They said technical difficulties!"

This was a lie. It was a not true thing that Donald Trump said. And there are literally dozens of examples of this shit happening. My facts here are not wrong, this happened on Earth.

I don't see it as an "us" vs "them". All I know is globalism is making me richer and my life better.

> Globalism is sapping our manufacturing base
This is largely wrong. US manufacturing output is as high as ever. True there are fewer manufacturing jobs, but this is due to automation. Those jobs that are being done by robots aren't coming back. Like I said, we either need to train people who used to have these jobs to do something else or give them government handouts.

>A more accurate statement was that there was a steeper rise in the murder rate than in recent history during a certain period
That's great for a prepared speech on a teleprompter.
I guess he knows his audience isn't retarded, like obama's were.

Yes, like I said, there is some increased unemployment as more manufacturing becomes more automated. This is not directly related to globalism though.

See

Ever notice how liberals Always argue with pop culture references? Ever notice how popular media was constantly bashing trump? Those two concepts are not unrelated

>leading a party which controls both the executive and legislative branches
>yet they can't even get his signature campaign promise, "repeal and replace", through the House
>THE FUCKING HOUSE
>the part of Congress over which Republicans have THE MOST CONTROL

>flubs the travel ban completely, the first attempt blatantly violates the first amendment
>aides, allies, and HE HIMSELF unwittingly provide public testimony that tanks the second attempt as well

>fritters away political capital on fucking trifles like crowd sizes, movie star feuds, nepotistic appointments

If that isn't "gross incompetence" right there, then he's doing a damn fine job of portraying it.

>All I know is globalism is making me richer and my life better.
Just the opposite.
You're living on the wages of people not yet born, and the children they will have.
Every year of obama saw the net worth of the US decrease between 3%-10%. That's shrinkage of real wealth.

Brumpf is fucking hitler. And if you're upset that leftists are not taking hsi shit, I got nothing for you. Sorry, you squawking saurian -- meteor's coming. And it's a fabulously gay Nyan Cat meteor with a rainbow trailing behind it and your mode of thought will be extinct. You're not the Rebel Alliance. You're not the good guys. You're the fucking Empire, man. You're the shitty, oppressive, totalitarian Empire. If you can imagine a world where Luke Skywalker would be irritated that there were gay people around him, you just completely missed the point of Star Wars. It's like trying to picture jesus kicking lepers in the throat instead of curing them. Stop being the Empire. Join the Rebel Alliance. We have love and inclusion and great music and cute droids.

too many reasons to explain, too many autists who's think its all bait and reply with le ctr shariablue xd

not even worth the effort, id rather just post shit like this and make you all buttmad twice as quicker

It's incredible to watch the leftists here use not just the same words but actually the same grammar as people in the world making the same arguments. Talking to leftists feels about as productive as talking back to the television

Thank you for proving my point. He used the term fake news to describe the network and then they immediately experienced "technical difficulties"

"The murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years." Donald J. Trump, in front of a panel of Sheriffs.

"Did you know that? Forty-seven years. I used to use that -- I’d say that in a speech and everybody was surprised, because the press doesn’t tell it like it is. It wasn’t to their advantage to say that. But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, from 45 to 47 years."

This is an example of bullshitting and eventually getting caught at it. He's supposed to be professional, and is wrong or is lying. Either make him grossly incompetent.

I'm far right and I hate him cause he's a greedy corporatist piece of shit.

>some increased unemployment as more manufacturing becomes more automated because more things are possible. Bank employment rose while ATMs came online, for one example.
Employment goes up with automation.
Your chart is retarded.
Manufacturing was high back then because we'd just bombed all competition back to the 1700s. There was literally no where else to build a washing machine.
Manufacturing fell since then because of our tax code. Apple could tell you about that.

>I'm far right yet i hate him for the exact reason the far left does

I fucking wish I took this cue earlier. This shit's a waste of time, it's like explaining pussy to an eunuch.

>the right and left are never allowed to agree on anything, under any circumstances

In the greater context of the interview, Bernie Sanders was making a statement that Donald Trump was lying in the same week he called CNN fake news.

Can you spare me the bullshit about fake news? You assholes got him elected by spreading actual fake news like breitbart, infowars and other alternative nonsense. Actual publications are vulnerable to corruption, but also do have to answer to lying to protect their credibility, unlike Trump according to you losers.

cos he manufactured a racewar out of nothing in order to justify creating a police state and destroying america

I see this copypasta every day. The fact you faggots aren't banned is pathetic.

Nice source there buddy. You hear that on Alex Jones or Sean Hannity?

The truth is that except during the great recession real US GDP has increased every year since forever:
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDPC1

It's true that median household income has remained stagnant:
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEHOINUSA672N

But this isn't a bad thing for me because my income has increased every year.

>You're living on the wages of people not yet born
I like to think that I'm living off of what people are paying me for my labor

That's an example of a person speaking off-the-cuff.
Anyone who even casually follows current events knows what he was saying.
You only live by emotions, and that didn't make you tingle.

And your obsession with his "lying" is unbelievable compared to what we've lived through for the past eight years, and the Clinton daily sideshow.
Maybe you need to look up 'lie' in a dictionary.

these people are literal drones, unable to reason with anyone who holds a contrasting opinion. they'll never stop worshiping trump no matter what we say or he does so why even bother

>got him elected by
Hillary got him elected by being Hillary.
Obama set it up by trying to destroy the country.

Your political views got him elected.

Do you have to manually remember to breathe?