To prove Sup Forums will blame Jews for everything, here's a picture of the Titanic hitting the iceberg...

To prove Sup Forums will blame Jews for everything, here's a picture of the Titanic hitting the iceberg, an event that involves Jews in no particular way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WS3UjPaZY8w
jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/titanic.txt
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4559043,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosacea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_the_Han_dynasty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know what you're doing, and you should feel bad.

it was the bog pill

(((Iceberg)))

>((Iceberg))

Pics or it didn't happen.
Is there really any proof that there was an Iceberg?

>berg

Iceberg, Goldberg, they're all the fucking same!

Ice"Berg"

Except the part where the 3 wealthiest men in the world who opposed the (((Fed))) were on it...

youtu.be/WS3UjPaZY8w

>He still thinks it was the Titanic that sank and not the Olympic, switched with the Titanic and intentionally sunk to claim insurance payout, even though there was a rescue plan intended but that didn't happen because the rescue ship fucked the whole thing up

(((Titanic)))

Caused by Jews. Guaranteed. Fucking kikes.

Kek

Where was the Titanic built?

Harland-Wolff Shipyard. (((Gustav Wolff))).

Also, the Titanic movie benefited who? (((Hollywood))).

Omg thats funny

>not knowing the Titanic was an inside job
Oh, my previous little newfag.

Rockefeller, Morgan and all sorts of other Jews suck that ship. Look it up!

I posted on /x/ 6 months ago asking if the titanic really sank and they insisted that it was highjacked and the photos of the sunken ship was the RMS something.

Which I wasn't so DUDE WEED so I could remember important shit like this.

ice(((berg))).

(((Berg)))

.... Duh?

John Pierpont (JP) Morgan. American financier and founding owner of the International Mercantile Marine Company. (IMMC) This company was the controlling trust and retaining ownership of the White Star Line, Red Star Line, Dominion Line, American Transport Line, and the Leyland Line. Although Titanic was actually an American owned vessel, Morgan kept the ships of his trust under British registry with British crews. This was in order to escape being accused of violating the American Sherman Anti-Trust Act of 1890. (The act that took down J.D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company) Most of the vessels flew both American and British flags with the White Star Line burgee. Morgan also owned US Steel, General Electric and numerous banks and other financial institutions. JP Morgan and company continues to thrive today (JP Morgan Chase) Morgan had intended on accompanying Titanic on her maiden voyage but took ill while in Italy. He died of pneumonia 1913 at the age of 75.

jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/titanic.txt

/thread

It was a hit by a Welsh goy (as far as I know) banker against some really rich jews. Guggenheim was one of them. Still dastardly.

Bravo lads.

Lmao

>implying jews didn't cut the cost of the ship by not providing enough escape pods

At least two of those guys were Jewish. Guess what? The owner of the ship was ethnically Welsh and if if he was Jewish, it was crypto.

>iceberg
OY VEY shut it down goyim
>suspicions of insurance fraud intensifies
Nothing to see here goyim move along.

>Insurance scam with thousands of victims
How long are (((they))) doing it?

This

>implying it wasn't made to sink
>implying the founder of Macy's - who was on board and died w/ his wife - wasn't murdered

>Except the part where the 3 wealthiest men in the world who opposed the (((Fed))) were on it...

>this thread

>Implying that the captain was not a cryptokike who escaped in the underwater kikemobile with the gold of the passengers

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4559043,00.html

>Jews sacrificed so that other Jews and get more simpathy shekels

Too fucking easy

>an event that involves Jews in no particular way.

this

Are these threads made for newfags? Seriously, I thought everyone knew this already.

Fuck these newfags making threads just so they can write their own punchline and pretend to be witty.

Morgan was Welsh and he looked he had a lot of classic British Isle features as a young man. He had a skin condition that gave him a big schnoz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosacea

You poor sheltered individual.

The jews have their fingers in every pie.

It benefitted a Scottish-Canadian director and a single Jewish owned studio in 1997. Really worth killing 1500 people over in 1912.

Vatican runs the central banks scam from the Bank of International Settlements in the Papal state of Switzerland. Sure they populate the front counter with their crypto-Jews but if you dig deeper into the Titanic, it was a Papist at the wheel and he drove the thing right into the iceberg.

Jew Pogroms are appear clever but old game is old, goes back to Constantine actually.

Picture after pol. I didn't realise that there're loads of acrimonious people in the western countries who have such primitive conclusions about the world and so jealous to well educated, hard-working and smart Jewish people.

Captain Smith is the most suspicious character in the whole story. He was about to retire and was a very skilled captain. No way he just charges right into ice fields just to show off a ship.

OP here
Thank you for proving my point, racists

Found the Jew

God I love this board. The only reason I don't kill my ex wife and put a pistol in my mouth is because of this. Bless you user.

Wow you found hay in a hay-barn.
Good job you.

Tbis guy gets it also check the titanic and its sister ships port windows and go from there, your welcome.

Explain yourself

(((mako sharks)))

Stunning post.

I've been waiting a long time for the opportunity to post this.

Jewish captain tried to take a short cut to save money.

>an event that involves Jews in no particular way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus

>iceberg
>who put the iceberg there?
>it would have to be someone with a lot of money, and someone that hates boats.
>the jews have a lot of money and hate boats
>the jews sunk the titanic.

>ice(((((((berg))))))))

lmfao. rare merchant right there

>implying white star line and Harland and Wolff didn't cut costs
>anglos
>not crypto kikes of the highest order

sounds like a stand-up bloke
>the body of ida was never recovered
you know that dumb bitch jumped on a raft at the last minute to save her ass

Fun Fact: Isidor Straus was a veteran of the American Civil War. Serving the first year of the war in a Georgia's state militia fighting pro-Unionist guerrillas in rural areas of the state and later in the CS Navy on a Confederate blockade runner and eventually secretly procuring weapons for the Southern cause in Europe.

Interestingly enough, his nephew Nathan Strauss was a mentor of Anne Frank's father Otto, and attempted to arrange their immigration to the United States but was derailed by the German invasion of the Netherlands.

Where did all the ponies go?

They're still here. You don't see them?

>Oy vey!

fucking lost it

>mfw a descendant of one who risked life and limb for the dream of a free South nearly saved the Holocaust's greatest martyr and this basically makes us untouchable

>Berg

>mfw pony fags are more redpilled now than redittors

Titanic had identical sister ship Olympic. Ship was damaged in an accident and it's value dropped, could never be fully repaired. In dry dock when they were finishing the titanic, they switched the ships and the names on them. The idea was to sink the Olympic (now titanic) for the insurance money. And keep sailing the new undamaged Titanic as the Olympic.

The loss of life was accidental, a ship was supposed to be nearby for swift rescue but they weren't were they were supposed to be and unnecessary loss of life occurred. This is why captain went down with the ship, he was in the know and felt personally responsible.

pic would be accurate if the stick is jewish

this

t.b.h I wouldn't be surprised if a Jew was behind this in some insurance collection scheme

>OY VEY WHO CARES ABOUT A COUPLA DEAD GOYIM I JUST MADE A MILLION SHEKELS

i agree totally. just seems stupid that they didnt saw the iceberg there.

holy kek

Americans are collectively the niggers of the human race.
>pic unrelated

So if one of the two ships sunk where is the other one? I don't get it.

John Jacob Astor IV did not share the Zionist vision for a new world order and use his resources openly to fight their agenda including financing much of Tesla's work through back channels.

The entirety of the Titanic's disaster was engineered solely to kill that one man.

None of you will believe this but ask yourself why is it that with all the attention the Titanic receives were never told about one of the most influential people who died that day.

The captain got jewed.
Well at least he still had enough honour in him to commit sudoku.

>too stupid to use google
The real Titanic was scrapped in 1935.

Titanic NEVER sank.

It's sister ship, the Olympus, did.
Olympus was damaged and would cost a metric fuck ton for the owner to fix, so he ran an insurance scam by painting over it and sending it out as "Titanics maiden voyage".

It sank and he was able to cash in a fuckton.

Recent dives to the "Titanics" wreck have shown it was the Olympus after all.

Get fucked OP.

EVERY TIME

The ship that sailed under the name Olympic (1912-onwards) later served in the war effort during WW1. I can't remember more details but it's all on Wikipedia. It never was a luxury liner after that.

>implying the titanic existed at all

If you're going to make the obvious joke at least make it correctly.

SeeJesus Christ what a waste

Movie made over a billion at the box office
>(((They))) play the long game

Posting relevant image because 2 different threads (errored) out for me 3 minutes ago. WTF this new, my favorite board I'm freaking out a wee bit

Whereas you will blame "the white man" for literally everything but justify it saying oh but its true!! and wonder why people hate you

>Jew medicates, indoctrinates, and gives man stick.

>Olympus

It was the Olympic nigga

I'll bite you cheeky cunt

o shit

hello jew, make aliyah pls

Every real jewish person I know has immune system issues right now, unless they mixed. The mixed ones aren't doing nearly as well.
You could probably combine with your power crystal now or whatever if you want.

The Jews totally didn't have anything to do with this. Not at all, even a little bit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/End_of_the_Han_dynasty

>berg
We DID it REdDit!1!! XDDDD