CANADA BLACKED #2: The Trudeau White Genocide Soros-funded Blackpill

/cbg/ Canada Blacked General Part Deux

Original thread:
>Prepare for the Canadian White Genocide Blackpill. Here's a quick rundown with much more factual information to come.

>Grab a drink, get comfy, and whatever you do, do not resort to psychotic denial, however tempting that may be.

Quick Summary:
Longer Summary to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-9IBu3nLBc
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-mi-kmaq-native-aboriginal-land-rights-1.4008521
youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pictograph:
See pic

Longer summary:

Bump you made a better thread.

>be Canadian
>country is fully cucked
>over half of Toronto (3 million people) not born in Canada
>Chinatown growing like a gangrenous infection right in the fucking middle of the city
>absorbs what seems like another full city block every year
>move to most remote country on Earth
>many white faces
>Auckland still has too much Asians though
>pajeets everywhere too
>move to Dunedin, one of most remote cities in the world
>88.3% "European" plus additional 2.1% identifying as "New Zealander"
>7.7% (half national average) Maori
>2.5% (1/3 national average) Pacific Islander
>only 1% ISIS/dindu/beaner
>so few they have to group them all together to make 1%

The anglosphere is failing. It will not recover. Abandon all hope and escape to the farthest corners of the Earth.

But don't come here, find someplace else.

Can I come if i'm White?

I hope the winter schizo redditor doesn't show up.

Did you consume the blackpill?

>Thanks for the new thread OP
>You are doing a great job

For newcomers, here are some important points to consider:

Winter kills everyone equally if they aren't prepared.

The only people in this country who are able to actually project force into remote areas are either rural whites or FN.

Immigrants are useless in the forest. If you haven't grown up hunting/hiking, there is a very steep learning curve.

Our government decided to commit genocide against our First Nations, because (((diversity))). All of the political capital we had with FN back in the post-war years has been entirely squandered.

They currently play us like a fiddle as they prepare for their own reconquista of North America.

There is no reason to believe that they don't possess an entire arsenal of military grade weapons and secret trade routes which span this continent.

Furthermore, they have natural allies in rural whites since (((they))) turned on us back in 1982. (Thanks Trudeau - the real one, not Castro's sperm donation).

I posit that worrying about immigration is more or less a losing battle. While (((hate speech))) laws exist, there is no way for any meaningful debate/change to occur within this country.

Convert immigrants and kill them with kindness. There isn't much else you can do in the short term.

However, we share this land with a breed of people who were raised to be warriors. I believe that they will take down our power grid in a series of unconnected but complementary attacks. I believe it will happen in the dead of winter. Furthermore, it will likely kill off almost everyone who lives in our major cities. Partly it will be the cold and partly fire since people don't know how to safely heat their homes.

The best thing you can do is to maintain your physical fitness, acquire any legal preps you think necessary, and do your best to find a sustainable lifestyle outside of urban centres.

When the lights go out, everyone who isn't ready will freeze.

No, it must remain a secret.

>beautiful churches everywhere
>no mosque

youtube.com/watch?v=l-9IBu3nLBc

->

>There is no reason to believe that they don't possess an entire arsenal of military grade weapons and secret trade routes which span this continent.

There is no reason to believe that they do.

>argumentum ad ignorantium

Go to bed sleepy leaf

Arguably;

Housing prices started skyrocketing arguably in the late 80s in Vancouver. I mean, there was a cliff in the 90s that took the shit to ridiculous levels but the inflation started when we first started selling to the Chinese with Bill Bennet and the Social Credit party.

>continued...

First Nations will give rural white communities an ultimatum: you are surrounded - join or die.

Since our (((government))) has decided to betray its founding stock, the vast majority of Whites will accept FN suzerainty (at least in the short term) and (at a bare minimum) refuse to cooperate with the government.

It will mean the end of Canada as we know it.

It will also mean the end of parts of the States since our turmoil will likely spark a broader conflict south of the border.

This entire continent could descend into warfare solely because our government decided to betray its constituents and pursue their political interest above our national interest.

The only consolation is the fact that every single politician will end up dying in the aftermath. The FN vengeance will be equally genocidal and they have a lot of pent up anger.

Life for whites will be difficult but tenable. In time some sort of normalcy will return, likely because of foreign intervention.

Everyone reading this most must consider the possibility that they were born as subjects to the Crown but may die as citizens of another country all together.

We only ended up here because of our hate speech laws and the outsized political influence wielded by Jews on our government post-ww2.

No country that has betrayed its primary founding groups has ever survived the transition.

Maintain your physical fitness and acquire any legal preps that you can.

In the meantime, pity the blinkered fools around you. They are the walking dead and they are too stupid to realize it.

>Yeah, the Mohawk have been smuggling guns across the border ever since Oka.

This is common knowledge in Canada.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

There was no national housing bubble until the housing bubble in the states started. Part of the reason was "wealthy" American housing speculators buying Canadian houses. Then the Canadian bubble started.

I still recall the street I grew up on. Behind my house, 100K CAD for a bungalow. Now, $500-700K. Chinks don't live there.

Holy shit, you are retarded.

STOP

STYPING

THAT.

Nobody reads your posts. They don't make any sense. You have no point.

Please, take your medication.

>pic related

>I know its tough to realize that you live in a concrete death trap, but its the truth.

Winter kills everyone equally and we have no hardening whatsoever of our power grid.

Move or die. Find yourself somewhere safe in the country with a wood stove and timber you can harvest.

I was meaning on a more micro level. I figured similar aspects would have cropped up approximately the same time in other areas.

>house I grew up in was originally worth 200k
>its currently worth 2 million

You have to go back.

>Risperidone
>low risk of serious side effects
What they don't tell you is the fuckton of side effects that are common and really suck to live with,

>My point is simple: there is no reason to worry about immigration in the long run because we are all doomed to FN instigated civil war.

If you aren't ready for it, you are going to die.

Have fun freezing in the dark.

Housing bubble is still going on now and spread to Toronto, even though us market is wrecked since 2008, ergo non-American money

even in what is one of the last majority white areas in Canada...the east coast (not including Haliax).. every day here I see another chink "driving" a brand new BMW X5 and another "little" squad of dindus taking up the whole sidewalk and every fucking one of the employees at Worst Buy is a visible minority now and.. fuck.. as far as I can tell the "religion of peace" hasn't really established much of a foothold in my particular area yet, but they are always the least obvious ones until they have the numbers to start throwing their weight around and making demands.... I just don't know how we will ever get off this wild ride at this point... I lived in Vancouver a couple years ago and saw what's coming for us, and soon. It's bleak.

Why are kiwis in our thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

We must save the west Hail Victory !

That must be Toronto or Vancouver.

I grew up in a low income, blue collar hood in southwestern Ontario. Everyone owned their bungalow outright (

(((enablers))) trying to virtue signal

>Have fun freezing in the dark.

If you freeze to death you're not a real Canadian.

>Mohawk drug runners doing stuff that drug runners do
>OMG THEY HAVE MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS AND SECRET TRADE ROUTES AND ARE PLANNING A RACE WAR

kys desu

Sup Forums truly believes any garbage that is being fed to them, if it meets their confirmation bias

the average IQ went down so much during the election, it's pathetic

I didn't realise before Sup Forums that there're loads of small-minded people in the western countries who have such primitive believes and are so jealous and venomous to well educated, hard-working and smart Jewish blokes.

I used to walk 2KM to school in shorts in the winter.

I think I'm good. Also well summarized.

CANADA YES

>ALL OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND IS RIGHTFULLY NATIVE LAND

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-mi-kmaq-native-aboriginal-land-rights-1.4008521

FUCK ALL THOSE WHITE PEOPLE WHO HELPED BUILD IT

Vancouver.

Make me.

Oh, you can't.

Because kiwis are meek and will do anything to avoid confrontation.

>yfw kiwi women cream their panties whenever I walk into a room and all the guys can do is talk shit about how I'm "loud and obnoxious" (kiwi for assertive and alpha) behind my back while never being able to look me in the eye

Way ahead of you there, but I did it for the comfy factor, not the imaginary native takeover

When it does blow, CMHC will bankrupt the Canadian government.

>CMHC has $600+ in liabilities
>CMHC has just over $10B in equity

A >= 5% housing correction in a market that has gone up by 500% on average will bankrupt Canada

(((wedfQQZz)))

You guys aren't even trying anymore are you? SAD

Canada is rightful Kiwi clay.

Canada are you ok?

Zeeeeeland is my number 1 pick to avoid the total collapse of society btw.

Don't worry I'm white desu

No

Kitchener-Waterloo.

Turkroach Doner Proxykraut strikes again.

Checking these sweet digits since no one else is.

Hey guise, I'm leaving this frozen hellhole for the South of France on my wifes Euro citizenship but before we figured we were gonna do that we were looking for decent places in Canada..

Check out Kamloops, BC ... That's where we were gonna go(currently in Toronto) Also check out the warmest places in Canada and then spec out which places look the best to you

Don't torture yourselves in the cold or immigrant rich places of Canada

S-sauce?

>moving to France
>7% Muslim
>riots
>cucked

enjoy being castrated and enslaved and forced to watch mudskins gang rape your wife

Kitchener-Waterloo .. St. Chatharines and some spots like that are very white. Windsor is actually a step up if you're coming from the most multi cultural city on the planet, it's like Nazi Germany compared to Toronto

youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0

We're not moving to Paris you faggot. Toronto is like 10% Muslims, more than half FOBs...

We're going to Montpellier which only has 15% immigrant population total, half of which are college kids. Most livable city in frace, it is like Nazi Germany compared to Toronto

Don't check out kamloops unless you really like crack and the associated crackheads

France is a small country you faggot.

Nice is one of the most fucked up places in the country thanks to immigrants.

It's like 250km from Montpellier... do you think you'll be safe for very long? Don't be foolish.

You'd better fucking hope Le Pen wins that election because otherwise the akbars are coming for you

quebec mosque

That level of germaphobe going to a restaurant?.,

>>My point is simple: there is no reason to worry about immigration in the long run because we are all doomed to FN instigated civil war.

When should I move my money offshore?
What currency should I hold it in?

>What currency should I hold it in?
glass beads and muskets. buy as many as you can