Is this actually how they believe terrorists are made...

Is this actually how they believe terrorists are made? Like deep down do they honestly believe this or is this just virtue signaling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
discord.gg/KyhHe5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
explainthatstuff.com/microwaveovens.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ban people from countries where ISIS controls territory
ISIS will try to remove this ban

as a former liberal, yes

it's literally propaganda that you just believe

>let in the peaceful muslims or else they will blow stuff up and kill people

lol

>DO WHAT I WANT OR I WILL KILL YOU

Japan says hi

>if you don't let the invaders in they'll get violent!
Well, that's a good reason to open the floodgates.

Chomsky meme

>IF YOU WONT LET ME IN ILL KILL MY OWN COUNTRYMEN

its a double win

That's a high quality image, mind if I save it?

But how can they even justify that reasoning?

fun fact:
Kumail Nanjiani is a Pakistani muslim that pretends to be a hindu from India.

Why are Mexicans not terrorizing USA with flying planes into buildings? and suicide bombing the USA?

enough european heritage to know better, too much spanish heritage to follow the law

"Let me in your house or I'll shoot you."

When we ban Saudi's? or white people?

Do you obsess about how microwaves work? Some things you're just told to believe, and you do.

>get banned from a foreign country
>commit mass murder
What peaceful organization is this and how do I join?

>ban people from entering country
>they somehow get in and blow themselves up at your doorstep

I know that microwaves are good for reheating food but I wouldn't stick my head in it, and I know the school system wouldn't try to teach my kid to stick his head in it.

>and I know the school system wouldn't try to teach my kid to stick his head in it.
debatable

Do you really, really, really like this image?
If so you can save it, it's all yours my friend.

>Do you obsess about how microwaves work?
We are all autists so a better analogy might be needed.

Ah this explains all the gay and tranny terrorists attacking the UAE and the Saudis. Thanks random libtard on Twitter! It all makes so much sense now!

>Let them in or they'll kill you
Yep we're the villains here

So if we allow immigration then ISIS will give up or something? How do they even attack us if they can't get here?

How to make terrorists:
1) A jew pays them to be terrorists.

shouldn't there also be a lot more jewish terrorist attacks considering they're banned from like a fourth of the countries in the world?

>not all muslims are terrorists but if you don't let them in they'll become terrorists

Who is this guy?

>live a long happy life since they cant get to you anymore

>let them in or they'll kill you

How to make terrorists:
1) The (((CIA))) arms and funds them.

>"Let us in, or we'll kill you!"
And they wonder why we don't want these pedophile worshipping savages anywhere near us

this should explain

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

kumail the numale

>Who is this guy?
an actual pakistani muslim
see

discord.gg/KyhHe5M

Ah shit I forgot about all of those sneaky kikes Yahwehu akbarbequeing themselves in all those countries!
Man such a simple explanation for all of that terrorism committed by all those peoples.
Like this one time, I saw a guy blow himself up in a women's gym cos he wasn't allowed in.
And this old lady did the same thing cos she couldn't get into a children's birthday party.
It all makes so much sense!

Liberal minds work backward.
They mix cause and effect.

It should actually be:

1. Believe in Allah
2. Become a terrorist
3. Get banned from entering the US (of course unless you have Saudis backing you)

>america cant into iraq
>commits burgerpekku on twin penis
>into iraq and poppy lands
>problem?

>Like deep down do they honestly believe this

well, they still believe the earth is flat, so, anything is possible so far as their beliefs are concerned.

If we ban everyone of a specific type from entering, and deport those of that type from within, then how exactly would they terrorist inside the country?

Was this all part of ((their)) plan?

spanish work ethic dictates they will get to it tomorrow.

but... how would you get kebab then?
your country is WORTHLESS WITHOUT FOREIGN FOODS

if they can't get in...they can't kill you.

Terrorists are made when people brainwash their kids and other people into believing mythological douch baggery to the point they start or join armies, militias or nations based off their idiotic myth retardation.

Kumail Ninjanani is one special breed of retarded.
Holy fucking shit.
>How to create burglars:
>lock your doors
>wait
I hope he gets decapitated in the name of peace.

Do recall that a couple years ago, one of our number got arrested for trying to build a MASER gun to exterminate muslims.

Your analogy is somewhat lost, here.

ANOTHER ex-Muslim/Muslim apologist. Just like Aziz Ansari, just like Cenk Uyghur. What is this shit?

Can anyone please point me to anyone from another religion doing the same besides the (((obvious)))?

or, you know, their entire population is made up of inbred mongrels with an IQ of 60.

Because mexicans don't follow an ideology that says death to all non believers.

>Can anyone please point me to anyone from another religion doing the same besides the (((obvious)))?
that ex-muslim woman in the netherlands who has had like 15 assassination attempts
other than that, I have nothing.

Thanks Lori

Look at this peaceful refugee. He just wants a home. Now let him in or he'll kill you

Is that how the Paris attacks happened? Banning an entire group of people from a particular country? Sup Forums BTFO

test desu senpai

How to make white supremacists
1. Handicap whites in education, entitlement programs, and hiring to give an advantage to non-whites.
2. Wait.
>but if that makes you racist, you were always racist in the first place
Then if banning muslims makes them terrorists, they were already terrorists in the first place.

That's the Left for you, spewing bs that makes you want to just open fire with a drum mag at a antifa/blm/feminist "Protest"

lol Reagan was such a fucking cuck.

desu we just let the old ''conservatives'' keep the idea that he was the best thing ever because it's not worth breaking their fantasy

I can't be certain, but is twitter blocking the viewing of the discussion of that tweet of his? I found it on Jan 28 and i can view the discussion on all of his other tweets. Can someone check?

>Numale Nanjiani

Can't make this shit up

To add: it keeps saying twitter is taking too long to load

How to make terrorists:

1. Don't practice Islam.
2. Wait.

>3. Terrorists are made, but they cant enter the country because of ban.
Dont see a problem here.

Liberals are that fucking stupid. Don't doubt for a moment that they aren't.

I hope with trump as president, all the "muh regan" fucktard jew neocons finally die off.

You mean Ayaan Hirsi Ali? Nothing about her strikes me as an apologist.

I'm talking about some hardline ex-Christian or maybe even ex-Hindu atheist standing up for their former religion, not just values but the belief system itself.

woops I misread, I thought you meant an ex-muslim that doesn't defend islam

I honestly think the best way to rid ourselves of this problem is for us to fuck off from the middle east.

Over a decade of war and now a ban only feeds their ideology. You can't kill an idea through combat, you have to starve it out.

The IS specifically is a group that needs constant fighting to keep going. Similar to how commie "revolutionaries" needed a constant enemy to propagate their ideas. By all means deal with any attack here harshly. I have isolationist views, not full on Trudeau quackery. If we stop making ourselves the enemy abroad they would eventually implode from infighting.

Just trying to leave is how ISIS was created in the first place.
We need to prop up a strong Syria first and stop propping up fucking """"""moderate rebels"""""" aka ISIS

Not many believe the Earth is flat.
Liberals believe everything they're told unless it goes against their views.

I wonder if all those Muslim country that banned Israeli citizens have problems with radical Jewish terrorism?

lets ban nips. i'm sure they'll pearl harbor us again

Are you copying the post numbers by hand? Are you that much of a newfag?

Thats an indian falseflagging just to make it seem like we're actually that autistic to become radicalized over this kinda bullshit

pajeets hate muslims so disregard whatever they say about us

>How to make poo:
>1. Sit on the loo
>2. Wait

Where are all the jewish truck attacks in Iran then`

It's a narrative based without any actual thinking or study. For all their talk of being the more scientific side of things.

Back in university, and I wasn't in some liberal bastion and could say radical islamism without getting crucified, I was trying to figure out a subject for a paper to do. I thought about the gospel idea of "if you're poor and marginalized you become a terrorist". This wasn't something someone had told me or beat into my head, it was just a fact of nature akin to the western ideas of all men are created equal or democracy is the best or the Muslim idea that you don't depict MUhammad.

Then it was all of a five minute look and you find out actual academic work has vividly illustrated how much of a myth that is. In the third world yeah it can be the poor and destitute who turn to insurgencies but more for making a buck. It's almost always the middle or upper class who turn to Jihadism. The one exception is the prison-jihad complex where poorer and more destitute people (like Zarqawi) go to prison and have their violent tendencies augmented by jihadist intellectuals who are almost always the more middle/upper class. Osama was upper class, Baghdadi was middle class (If not for the Iraq war and the prison Jihad complex he would have ended up some no name Mullah. He was a religious nerd), most of the Bataclan terrorists have been middle class. Boston Bombers were lower middle class. Sure you might not be rich as shit middle class but they aren't worse off than most lower middle class people.

you quite literally did an air strike on one of their research installations

war and terrorism are two different things senpai

The only way I can say this is somehow true is if the people trying to flee are banned and then forced to radicalize or die. But it would be easier to just destroy the radical groups from ever radicalizing more people.

It was not a terrorist act

Is that a threat? We got a cell open in Guantanamo for this guy?

Have Iran and Israel ever been in a state of war?

Also there was this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera

>virtue signaling
i dont think you know what that means, stop using buzzwords buddy

This is why all Americans terrorize Cuba.

Because we've been banned from going there.

NO. BAD JAPANESE DOG. BAD.

explainthatstuff.com/microwaveovens.html

Basically the word you are looking for is dogma

You mean you aren't planning to suicide bomb north korea right now? What a loser.

By that logic since Iran banned Americans we should all be terrorists lol

So the jews are in their right when bombing mudslimes

>Not many believe the Earth is flat.

Muslims do.

they kinda have to to not have their execution ordered by their cleric.

If there were zero muslims in the united states and no way for them to get here then there would be virtually no terrorist attacks regardless of what buzzfeed says about "white male terrorism"

There are a lot more steps involved. Mostly having the CIA finance and arm extremist groups, which then grow beyond control and need to be annihilated

>Have Iran and Israel ever been in a state of war?
Since 1979, it hasn't stopped.

How to actually make terrorists, the real way

Step 1: Find a group of people who feel wronged (it does not matter if they've actually been wronged or not they just need to believe it)
Step 2: Tell them their problems are the fault of someone else (scapegoat is important)
Step 3: attach them to dogma (ideologies of any kind work but most effective is religious and Marxist sentiments)
Step 4: Train them with government money (they need to learn to be organized enough for step 5)
Step 5: Sell them weapons (this is where your investments start to pay off!)

Congratulations, you now have grown a terror cell and made a couple million through munition sales.

Thats rich coming from a paki