Tell me everything you know about the kosher tax...

Tell me everything you know about the kosher tax. All I know is that even non-jews have to pay extra for a blessing that has nothing to do with them, and that the taxes gather into a larger fund for Jewish organizations.

But, how much is legitimate? How much is exaggerated? I believe it's real, but I want to understand the legitimacy so I may dig deeper, or in the event of an argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory
star-k.org/appliance/
google.com/search?num=20&safe=off&site=&source=hp&ei=5_fhWJqUOOHejwTfzagw&q=kosher tax&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.41l3.0.0.0.3046.1.1.0.1.1.0.149.149.0j1.1.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-hp..0.1.45.3.lH_9dSssBBo
subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what it is, is just jews are only allowed to eat meat that was slaugtered by a jew, and there are many ingredits in food that have bugs, or parts from beavers anus for the flavor of food, so companies pay to get it checked by a rabbi, i am very familiar with this

Basically, we're paying for specialized services, a market, and possibly higher quality or cleaner food all at once?

But, remember that Jews are a minority in this country, yet EVERYONE has to pitch in to this tax just for them.

>Cleaner food

Kosher doesn't mean cleaner food. It just means that there's a theoretical blessing from a rabbi.

if companies like coca cola, and other ones want religous jews to buy from them, thats what they do, and they will make more money from that, btw some of these signs i am not fimiliar with and many jews dont trust them i think, unless im not fimiliar with them cause its ont in the US

its not a blessing, i explained what it is, a rabbi checks to make sure no one tempers with the food and that it doesnt have unauthorised meat. As far as i know there is no tax and private companies higher them to get more people to buy from them

Tim why are you obsessed with this kosher tax stuff? It's legit nothing but (((them))) pandering to (((them)))selves. Go tackle something productive like media ownership

you goyim and your theories man, im telling you Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of tards, i just hope people in real life dont actually believe what you guys are think

Its a blessing you disinfo shit head.
Some kike comes into a factory, says some hebrew curse, and charges the company. They have to renew it every year or face a boycott.

There's a company that makes kosher stoves, with a rabbi at the end of assembly that puts their jew curse on them.

Soy sauce is kosher, think about that.

i cant tell if you are trolling, or you were dropped on you head when you were a baby to believe that stuff

No
Kosher is a set of religious laws that Jews have that determines what food they eat.

The major rules include:
-only eating animals that have split hooves and chew their cud
-slaughter in an "ethical" manner (it was ethical 2000 years ago, but the positioning is super stressful on the animal)
-not eating meat with milk
-only eating specific kinds of fish (something to do with the scales and fins)
-only eating a specific set of insect species

So when companies pay their kosher "tax," or certification, they call in a rabbi that checks that each step of the food production process does not violate any of the kosher rules (such as processing meat with the same equipment used to process milk foods) and that rabbi then certifies them.

The cost is paid for and then some by the profits made by jewish consumers. Although, it is true that the money used to pay for that certification most likely goes back into jewish communities, so as a whole when people buy that product, jewish communities pay less than non-jewish communities.

The goyim know what you kikes are up to, and they're going to genocide you again.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosher_tax_conspiracy_theory

star-k.org/appliance/

>The cost is paid for and then some by the profits made by jewish consumers.

Except the goyim pay for it too, and they out number kikes 30 to 1 in america.

So who's really paying for it kike?

Bamp

Let's say there's a candy bar that costs $3
3% of people who go to the shop buy it, and $1 comes in as profit.
Let's imagine it's sold in every store in the country.
300 million see it, 3% buy it, so 9 million people buy it, creating $9 million dollars of profit.

Considering they mass produce this for the whole country, they most likely have multiple plants, so let's imagine that their kosher certification cost $10,000 (correct me if I'm wrong)
However, that opened the market up for 5.3 million more people (jewish population in US)
Now, 305.3million see it, 3% buy it, so 9.159 million people buy it. Adding in the cost of $10000 to open up sales to that extra 159 thousand people, total profit is now 9159000 - 10000, or 9149000

By paying the kosher "tax," the company increased profits by almost 2%, without raising prices at all

Now, the only research I did for this was searching up population because I don't want to go full autist for a thread on Sup Forums, so if the cost of kosher certification is higher and profit margins lower, making the certification process not break even, feel free to refute this. However, if that were the case, I'm pretty sure the company would have figured it out and stopped paying the non-compulsory "tax"

Its not a tax on the company, its a tax on consumers. There's the initial certification cost $(10 to 50,000) which is passed on to consumers, then an additional percentage per item to pay for the rights to put their symbol on the product.

Fuck. Jews.

Source?

Jews are Jewish.

That is true

google.com/search?num=20&safe=off&site=&source=hp&ei=5_fhWJqUOOHejwTfzagw&q=kosher tax&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.1.41l3.0.0.0.3046.1.1.0.1.1.0.149.149.0j1.1.0....0...1c..64.mobile-gws-hp..0.1.45.3.lH_9dSssBBo

subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/

Have fun.

>subvertednation.net/kosher-tax/
That had no reliable sources whatsoever
The only evidence he gathered was a site saying it costs 65 millionths of a cent on each product, his visit to the store where everything had a kosher symbol, and a rabbi saying kosher certification was a profit making concern.

He kept on saying that the "increased market leading to increased profit" refutation was a jewish farce, yet provided neither evidence nor reason to back up that claim beyond "YOU the consumer pay the expense, period."

The kosher symbols on cooking objects (which includes aluminum foil and the other crazy stuff) are because people who keep kosher are crazy in keeping with it. They boil utensils that come in contact with non kosher foods just to make sure that it becomes "pure" again.

The only legitimate argument he makes is that the money goes to jewish organizations, and some people do not want to support that.
It's complete conjecture on whether non-kosher items will be boycotted by the "jewish-controlled" supermarket, but even if that's the true, the larger problem is the jewish control of the supermarket, not the kosher symbol.

The fact that you're talking in the us versus them attitude shows that you're a shill from the outside.

Typical jew tactic.

There was link going straight to google for you to do your own research, yet you chose the article you could pick apart.

The goyim know, and your tribe will pay for your collective crimes.1