(((People))) happy with Sup Forums!

Pictured: Sup Forums with all these divide and conquer threads.

HEY GOYS ISN'T

CERNOVICH
The_Donald
PJW
Styx
Milo

etc

Just the worst? We must excise them!

no one gives a fuck, and you just added another one of these bullshit threads.

there are better ways to instruct the community to accept our satellite normalfags

Those things are all genuinely awful though. We were never on your team.

>CERNOVICH
what a fucking retard

nah dont gaslight this thread, fucker. There is definitely an anti sjw movement here, and a return to a sane and rational world view. There has been divide and conquer tactics. stop it.

is malta even a country?

The enemy of your enemy is not your brother. We hated SJWs but we also hate Jews and are white nationalist largely. What do you have to offer us towards these ends? Why do you need us to like you?

I dont, I just want to post here with minimal drama, and I happen to agree with this guy. Too many "old timers" seem to agree with shills, and that is fucking lame.

all shit you listed belongs in the fucking trash

I didn't realise before Sup Forums that there're loads of small-minded people in the western countries who have such primitive believes and are so jealous and venomous to well educated, hard-working and smart Jewish blokes.

top kek

they have all the instincts of a rat.

CERNOVICH - fernovith????
The_Donald - leddit XDDD
PJW - dumb easy pc points
Styx - a retard
Milo - a fag

So do Americans, Russians are superior master race.

Having standards is now "divide and conquer"? Really gets the noggin joggin. ..

did you subconsciously concede that we are a master race?

Every American is a shit nigger I'm 100% sure because Obama is nigger and he is American. Gas Americans war now.

OP is literally a semite.

i am the shit nigger

If you disagree that PJW is a retard, you have dropped your brain.

T_D are like rapefugges instead of integrating they are trying to make this place plebbit

Yep. You're right actually. The fact of the matter is this:

We'd be cheering on a gang of The_Donald "cucks" going around with bats smashing in ANTIFA. Same if a MILO gang went a fucked up some lefties or similar; as well as accepting that PJW is a major asset in redpilling Normies. We respect the different aspects of the (((movement))) for what they are. but please

L U R K M O R E

Sup Forums has a culture and if you don't learn it you stand out like a fucking thorn

I am a cuck

All Germans are born cucks.

Hello sideways Poland.
Butthurt Monacofags need not reply

Дa. Хopoшo мoй дpyг хaхaхa

five questions asked, five questions answered. five digits

not bad

If I have to choose between making the world a better place or preserving board culture, I choose change. And guess what, Sup Forums will still be here. It will simply gain influence and continue to produce memes. That's what Sup Forums is for.

I don't believe in punching right, but I don't want the_donald here.

How about Sup Forums stays on Sup Forums, and reddit stays on reddit?

And your sister has probably been raped by one before thanking him for enriching her culture, so I guess we're even.

My sister is seven years old you disgusting subhuman.

(((you)))
mufucker 4pol is just for shitposting. you wanna keep being autistic go to 8 c h . p l or endchan x y z. otherwise the movements gone analog, irl shitposting and subversion

It is divide and conquer

A lot of them hate Reddit though.

out, normie

Cernovich is legitimately the worst, he and that cuck Mitchell are the ones who started this gay assfracture over the huu huu huu hail victory nonsense.

Thankfully he doesn't matter. He's been plummeting in influence since the election ended. Jon Jafari is more significant on the Right than he is as of now.

They're all civic nationalists (except styx but he's just an e-celeb). Most people on Sup Forums are ethno nationalists. It's really not that hard to figure out why people on here dislike them.