I work for the CIA and we have very strong evidence that the trump administration is in cohoots with Putin

I work for the CIA and we have very strong evidence that the trump administration is in cohoots with Putin.

I cant tell you how...but it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/watching-the-hearings-i-learned-my-bernie-bro-harassers-may-have-been-russian-bots/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You

My dad works at nintendo.

Don't give me coal again this year, fat faggot.

>NORFOLK ISLAND

Get out of here Russia!!!

Bernie Sanders and his supporters were Russian agents!!!

"Watching the hearings, I learned my “Bernie bro” harassers may have been Russian bots"

shareblue.com/watching-the-hearings-i-learned-my-bernie-bro-harassers-may-have-been-russian-bots/

OP is a massive faggot

>saged

>very strong evidence

You have NO proof for something that does not exist. Fuck off with your very strong evidence.

Are you cucknada but after the legal weed ? If so, I'll go kill myself right now

BS METER SAYS........

Fuck off kike

All will be reviled. Have patients.

I work for the NSA and all I do all day is jerk off to highly classified celebrity nudes.

A FUCKING TREE

>A Fucking Tree

I am the CIA director and can tell you that OP is a fag

I actually work for the CIA and I'm OP's boss. We have been trying to find the mole and now we got him.

yeah okay faggot nice roleplay

>I work for the CIA and we have very strong evidence that the trump administration is in cohoots with Putin.

We know.

My great grandma once saw nixon at a parade and from what i hear op is the one in cahoots with putin

nice source

>cia
>cohoots

This isnt Sup Forums, try harder faggot

damn, putin looks bad as hell
someone give me a quick rundown

If it was true and there was evidence it would be all over the mainstream. America and the putatively named 'Free' world are going out of their minds because they can't get the toys they want. America is sounding more and more like a woman approaching a nervous fucking breakdown.

wow, that wasn't even a good shill post. try harder paid hillary supporter. :]

I believe it

oh god I knew it was him

My dad works for Nintendo and he said the CIA was in cahoots with communist China. Anything you have to say as a CIA man should be automatically discounted as a load of communist Chinese malarkey.

Pick up your leaves and LEAVE

> googles cohoots

first time i see this flag
Great Russian Empire when?
Will it be a monarchy?
Are the Bogdanoffs involved?
What about the Aliens?

>a fucking tree

>cohoots

its quhutz

No shit.

Putin = KGB

KGB = Jesuits

Jesuits = CIA

die from fire and magnets pl0x

if i leave extra cookies will you let me pet your beard?

>cohoots

Holy shit is Putin a vampire?

>ID NBO
>NEW BENIS ORDER

You almost got me with that one.

Not really. You can go ahead and kill yourself now though, shill.

man Sup Forums is dead can any of you see hes mocking u fags for sucking fbianon and nipanons dicks sage larp threads