Why Isn't Hillary Clinton in jail? Trump said he will lock her up

Why Isn't Hillary Clinton in jail? Trump said he will lock her up

Other urls found in this thread:

politiforum.com/t/obama-nsa-advisor-susan-benghazi-rice-requested-the-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration/3118/5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now where could my shitpost be...

Answer the question

POLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Good thread

I see
You can't answer the question

No need, she's old news. A walking corpse with zero power and even her own party hates her. Every time a liberal sperges out about how horrible Trump is, there's an unspoken implied reminder that none of it would be happening if Hillary wasn't such a shitty candidate. Going after Hillary now would be more trouble than its worth.

Though if she tries to claw her way back to relevance by running for something, expect some leaks...

But Trump said he will lock her up and I thought Trump is a man of his word

Pretty sure it was mostly the crowds saying that.

Now is not the time.

That comes later.

4u

"Now" seems never the time tho. Trump should start delivering

He meant metaphorically.

bc he has bigger fish to fry, namely Obama

politiforum.com/t/obama-nsa-advisor-susan-benghazi-rice-requested-the-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration/3118/5

Firstly, Trump is not a man of his word at all.
Secondly, there's no evidence that Hillary Clinton actually committed any crime.

>denial

user, he said it during the 2nd debate he'd get a Special Prosecutor (sp?) investigate her case, and lock her up.

fptpbp

But Sup Forums told me Trump is based

With ousting Obama he can replace Comey with trey gowdy, then Clinton can be prosecuted. Just be patient, it's only been 3 months.

>1 post by this ID

nice try, schlomo

Oh he'll be based all right. Based in Poland.

>hey guys lets elect a nationalist
>ok
>we could elect Jo- NONONOTRUMPTRUMPTRUMIOEWRJIPEWJRPNIJEWLKR;S
>wat

Trump lies for kicks don't expect much him.

Just hope someone kills him so based Mike Pence takes over.

A part of me is holding out hope they're waiting to catch more than just Hilary in one shot

This. Trump is proving to be just as useless as the senate committee hearings, nothing comes of anything. He should go absolute full dictator mode if that is what its going to take and being that the opposition is what it is in burgerland that really cant come soon enough

Not sure if retarded or new.

Nigga you're retarded

He said he might. Then he took it back the day he won. Also, you're a faggot.

> no evidence
Nigger wut

>Secondly, there's no evidence that Hillary Clinton actually committed any crime.
Did you actually watch the press conference where Comey let her off the hook? It was literally 15 minutes of him laying out all the illegal, reckless shit she did followed by 'HOWEVER we're not prosecuting her because we can't prove she intended to break the law over and over and over again instead of just being catastrophically irresponsible and indifferent to her duty to protect national secrets even though proving intent isn't actually required under the law and we've prosecuted tons of people for far less'.

the deep state is threatening him
they let him build his stupid wall but thats it

Her time is coming. Probably sooner than you think.

I agree but if you know you can't beat the deep state then you should not even try to do it.