ITT we compose a message for the_Donald;

They are bringing civic nationalists, race-deniers, and their BASED pet niggers to this board. I am started to absolutely loath BASED Donald.

We write them a letter and tell them to fuck off, then all of us hand deliver it.

> Dear The_Donald...

>Fuck off

JUDEN!

you HAVE to go back.

OP, go back to the_donald.

Sincerely,
Pol

P.S. Stop being a faggot.

>Can you please kys so Pence can take over and actually do something useful about immigration instead of putting up a concrete wall

Niggerslickmyanus

Reddit is cancer [insert gif of bottle shattering inside man's rectum here]

???

shill city

quite late aren't we?

There is always a boogyman. You want a safe space you bitch?

gas

STOP WORSHIPPING JEWS YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

also what's wrong with her nipples

>tattoo
Discarded.

Fake tits are fake.

Would still bang though.

>the entire board is celebrating your departure
Have they decided Sup Forums is too racist for them or some shit?

(((they)))

Horsefuckers scared them away.

Race is real, the new ((civic nationalism)) is a lie and based niggers are in short supply

It works in Trumps favor to MAGA for you to turn on him, so I encourage you to do so. Trump likes jews and blacks and everyone else. He is a civic nationalist. He wont ever bring about a white ethnostate.

Jokes on you, Stormfags. I was a Civic Nationalist before the Trump Candidacy. I don't know why you oppose Civic Nationalism, either, since the British Empire fully supported it, but I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Pro-tip: Civic Nationalists are just as racially aware as Ethnic Nationalists

Trump thinks Rick and Morty is pretty funny

Trump writes pol instead of Sup Forums. Sometimes he actually writes /pol

T-thanks, /mlp/? Bronies may have just saved 4/pol/.

Just for a day, sadly, as Sup Forums was opened, shills and t_d flooded it in an instant.

Yet, the secret board still works, so we have kind of sanctuary here.

>I don't know why you oppose Civic Nationalism, either

t. Korean who has had little to no interaction with spics or niggers

How do you access it? I'd still take horse fuckers over Reddit cucks.

Just like it was on april 1st, combine board names in the address line.

Reminder that ethno-nationalism is natural,
but civic is artificial.

Only ethno-nationalism can create nations,
but only existing nations can create civic nationalism.

>mfw they shut down /mlpol/

>>>/mlpol/
You can accesses it but cannot post anymore, tried min ago.

welp, shit. Now linking does not work

>>>/mlpol/

Sheeeeiiitt

Wha...? Damnation. Well, i think we can try to find shelter in /mlp/ in case of heavy flooding.

You can accesses snapshot via boards. Sup Forums. org/mlpol.

Samson option, yeah.

>white woman
Of course. White men are so cucked letting your women dress like this

>Dear The_Donald
>Can you goose-stepping idiots return Reddit so we here at Sup Forums can screw our ponies in peace?

what's this whore's name bro?

I really wish we had some horsefuckers in this thread.
;_;

Allison parker

You invited them in, and won't evict them, like the leeches they are. If it was truly a libertarean society, then their own failures would've made their lives miserable, like a cast of doubt telling to leave.

Children grow up to be adults. It's the West's fault for thinking children are quality leaders

Cheers mate

this is going to the top of The_Donald!

>Writing them a letter
>Acknowledging their existence
Those niggers have 6 million subscribers. You really want 6 million newfag redditards to come over here?

Donald is just an extension of the establishment - a ruse.

It's shame Nige ever got involved with him, considering how he's now turned into a cuck like Trump.

>Implying there was any difference between old-Sup Forums yanks and new-Sup Forums yanks.

One were massive fucking fags to Hitler, and the other to Trump.

Civic nationalism is slow motion globalism

get rekt kike puppet

>implying they aren't already here

I'll miss those lads

you can see where the fucking cut was for those fake ass tits, i bet her roast beef sandwich looks like your wifes, if you had one, and your wifes was due to her time in college fucking multiple sports teams in the same night during her 5 1/2 year bachellors degree, cause she just needed that extra time to scratch some itch, which your so cucked you let her do them stank niggers on your couch while you take care of their kids that look like greasy little caramel shit stains you fucking nigger lover.

you probably lick and suck his cum out of her pussy after he's done cream pieing your bitch.