>traditionalist societies & universals
>regal function
>etc

this is the true litmus test for Sup Forums in current year +2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8NmEw1o5KY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Julius evola was secretly gay

bruv we all are, to some extent. its the ones who accept this part as is and pay no further attention to it who are truly men. This is the basis for loyalty. while we might love the pussy for its contribution to society and our immediate physical pleasure, the brotherly bond is what moves mountains and drives innovation.

so what. gtfo shitposter

Evola actually liked Jews

I've heard Evola touch on spiritual race such as Aryan and Juden. Are there more than that, if so is there a list of them?

why are jidf shills so fucking uncreative?
literally one of the first to back the
>even if the protocols are forged, still representative of reality
argument

*jdif
>drunkfingers

worth reading some of his shit. start with Revolt Against the Modern World. some mindbending shit. he touches on everything honestly from race to religion and basically everthing that would concern a true Sup Forumsack

>ride the trigger
>sage
>pic unrelated

He's pretty good. You need to study hinduism and tantra to really understand where he's coming from. "Traditionalism" is just repackaged Hinduism. Guenon wanted to be a yogi but Hindus are extremely racist and would not take him because he was a cracker, so instead he went insane and converted to Islam. Then he wrote books about how all religions are secretly just vedanta in veiled esoteric language (obviously bullshit). Evola was similar but didn't go full retard like Guenon did.

I've only had a cursory exposure to hinduism desu but am very familiar with buddhism after arriving in classical/medieval china. Honestly when reading him I thought he could've included much more chinese thought/culture/etc (esp after the arrical of buddhism) as it was often just as if not more so applicable to his postulations about the nature of things

Anyone else read "Introduction to Magick" ?

If you were like me you didn't understand anything in there, what magick really even was; what it did etc

But this video helped me tremendously and is a must watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8NmEw1o5KY

RIDE

t. doesn't understand what Evola actually espoused

he classified Jew and Aryan as mental states, not racial. A jew can have an Aryan soul, just as an Aryan can have a Jew soul, and he actually respected a few jews that in his view had Aryan souls, such as Carlo Michelstaedter

at which point it is appropriate to bring up his theory on the masses vs the aristocrats. He was an aristocrat above all else and recognized that certain echelons, no matter the race or society had more in common with eachother than with the masses.

stop trying to discredit me you nasty jew. this is what makes people wanna go all third reich on your smug fucking yarmulke wearing ass

>civic nationalism

don't forget the spirit of the merchant you dirty bauble peddler

when goys can't argue they just invoke the third reich

men with inferior minds such as yours would have been gassed first

where did you read that? Evola rejected both the biological and the nationalistic interpretation of race, putting forward his own view of a "spiritual" race

>ignores my argument
>hurrdurr stupid goy no argument
can't tell if troll with proxy or niggerjew mixed bb
>fry.jpg

>i'm an abo but my soul is aryan we should breed and make strong aryan babbys bertha :DDDDD

Correct. Racial spirit theory.

But, in that case, those with Aryan spirits would necessarily no longer self-identify as Jew or whatever else.

It can be recognized as a objective part of your genealogy, but has no ideological hold over you, alienating you from the origin group.