Muh (((corporations)))

>muh (((corporations)))
What does Sup Forums think of Japanese companies?

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/6-surprising-facts-about-india-s-exploding-middle-class/
techinasia.com/worlds-top-companies-have-indian-ceos-why-not-in-asia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to become Nip and work at Nintendo as long as I don't get a 4 inch pecker.

My uncle works for Nintendo.

The longer you live in asia the more your penis recedes into its body. But its ok since asian pussy is built for micro dick

Will collapse soon as they don't have intellectual (Indian) ceos
/Thread

Not very many Japanese companies have Indian CEOs. Stop being delusional.

Ahh that's why they are still in business.

My dad works in that building.

>make your CEO an indian as theyre a rising middle consumer class that purchases anything

classic manipulation of poo in wallets

Not an argument

im photographer. so my 2 coins. all professional (and semi professional) digital cameras comes from Japan ONLY. canon nikon sony pentax olympus - all of them are japanese. there no one ever companie from outside of Japan that making it. also canon is 80years old. nikon 100 years old and so on.

hahah Indians just repeat vocab words and advanced concepts to sound smart. This has been proven by countless white engineer anons and medical anons.

I hear them do this all the time to. They actually don't even use the words right half the time they just repeat them because it sounds like how smart people sound.

They don't think outside the box.

desu indians have some profits in way when they combine their efforts with europeans. windows 10 made inder indian CEO have features that only indian would bring (like vivid beautiful interface) cause black people are like crows - they take first beautiful thing they see and fly away. thats why win 10 is look better than all previous windows

weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/6-surprising-facts-about-india-s-exploding-middle-class/

techinasia.com/worlds-top-companies-have-indian-ceos-why-not-in-asia

actually an argument poo in wallet

Windows 10 is considered a failure due due to the surveillance package installed on every machine and mandatory updates. Plus I heard they want to start an annual fee.

Look, if you have to start an annual fee for an operating system, you're probably not very smart. They're just trying to insure they don't have to create anything new (like I said) to keep generating income.

desu pieces of shit do this. It makes them look even worse. Bad example user.

black people are also very annoying so windows 10 is annoying. everybody have pros and cons

Success breeds jealousy

fucking retard im analysing a market strategy the fuck do i care who is CEO of some fucking company you fucking retard

You are cherry picking data .
And you do care you jealous cause we better than you
My friends live in Australia they say your country can't run without us and still you racist

You are married to the job sadly, the company becomes your new family.

stupid fucking retard

cherry picking what?

indians most certainly have ascended to CEO positions in step with indians middle class ascension

you think CEOs act independently and arent directed by a thousand people?

for large companies, especially a fucking public company like google, they are PR magnets for investors

guess who has lots of juicy new middle class poo wallets? indians

wouldnt it be nice to attract indian poo money for investment after securing american money for the past 20 years?

fucking idiot this is why you're never going to amount to shit, you can't see the forest for the trees

Well if you're charging money for an operating system you aren't gonna be successful for long.

Nor are you confident in your ability to generate new and original products for the future. You're just hoping to ride the wave of a companies past success that you happened to gain the position of CEO from.