Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I have been here for at least over two years, and I have come to accept many truths. But there is one I have not been able to see, or comprehend. That being the holocaust. It just seems to real, too embedded in society to be fake. But perhaps I am wrong?

I am not exactly asking for you to explain it here, but do so if you wish. Instead, please point me in the right direction. Where do I start with this? What do I look up and research about the Holocaust to find the truth behind it?

Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg
youtube.com/watch?v=YSVnEfroFNo
butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau
reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. I need something to work off of here. A video, info graphs, links to research articles. Something.

Watch these.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg

youtube.com/watch?v=YSVnEfroFNo

Post the other jew-magic shopped pictures please.

Thank you. These are heavily informative. Do post more if you have any.

This one is too blurry.

Here is a good shopped image

even the shadow looks like a happy merchant.

Of course its real. Anything else would be holocaust denial and could land me in jail with a huge fine on top

you never question history

Post the holocoaster

Germans put Jews into camps because they were destroying Germany's culture with degeneracy and financial collapses orchestrated by them. When the war started they also tried to sabotage the German war effort. They were put into camps just like the Japanese in US were.

Millions were also placed in slave labor camps where they made bullets, tires, and a bunch of random stuff to help the German war effort. The allies had an incentive for the people in these camps to die. They were fueling the German war effort, so they either bombed them directly or they cut off supply lines to them.

This caused massive amounts of starvation and disease, so hundreds of thousands of them died in camps. So there is lots of evidence that Jews died in concentration camps.

After the war the primary motive for the "Holocaust" was to create a political backdrop for the need to create Israel. They needed to convince the American reader that grave injustices were done and that a country for Jews was necessary.

The evidence that the Germans tried to kill every Jew with industrial genocide on a massive scale is very lacking. Lots of cases after WW2 where claims were made that were later retracted by Jews because the lies were too obvious. The first thing people should do is read a book by (((them))) that specifically relates to evidence of the Holocaust. Ignore everything that isn't anything but direct evidence. Then go look up a criticism of the evidence online. You'll quickly see why it's absolutely necessary to ban Halocaust denial on Amazon and other places to keep this shit going. It won't last forever.

When you finally understand all this stuff the next logical step will be realizing that the real tragedy was what happened to the German people, who even today are absolutely the slaves of Jews and the EU.

Jews died just not the way they say German supply lines where destroyed no food or medicines could reach the work camps Jews die of sickness and huger typhus outbreaks mean the bodies need to be burned

Ask yourself this if it's all true with nothing to hide

1 why is it illegal to talk about the holocost in 17 countries?

2 why are 6 million dead Jews more important than everyone else that died?

3 why have the Jews been kicked out of over 100 different nations?

Do the math.

For you big guy

Better to read this one

Bump.

Allied soldiers were marched through the camps to witness the mass murders and mass graves because Allied High Command literally predicted the rise of the Holocaust Denial movement. You tell me.

Regardless of what I think politically the Holocaust did happen, and it killed 11 million people.

post the nazi masturbating machines please

Never seen this one, post it

you can't read your fucking thumbnails

They found a captive population that had been deprived of food, water, and medicine for an extremely long time. These people were in horrible condition. They made up crazy stories to justify their own atrocities and to aid the creation of Israel.

You're so full of shit. The people in those camps died because they were slaves to Germans, making bullets, shells, tires etc. The allies bombed them or intentionally cut off supply lines to starve them and cause the camps/factories to fail.

Everything you said is revisionist kike propaganda invented after the war by liberal professors who take their families on summer vacations to Israel.

Fuck I feel like I just got done discussing this. I don't want to do it again. So I'll leave you with my copy pasta and leave it at that.
>INB4 that Portuguese faggot gets in here to shit up the thread

Alright goy I'm going to show you mathematically how the Nazis could not have done what they are claimed to have done.

I'm not going to do any mental gymnastics and I'm only going to use math.

It takes around 2-2 1/2 hours to cremate a body with modern technology.
>butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php
>remaining at the optimum temperature (1,400-1,800 degrees), the average weighted remains takes 2 to 2 ½ hours.

There were 6 "death camps" with crematoria and Auschwitz had 5.
>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/crematoria-and-gas-chambers-at-auschwitz-birkenau

Since it is unknown how many crematoria the other camps had we'll use 5 as the base line for our calculations. Meaning that our total number of crematoria is 30.

Now 30*2hours is 60 Jews every 2 hours. Now divide the number of hours in a day by half and that means they could've cremated 720 Jews a day.
That's 262,800 Jews a year killed then cremated in crematoria.
WW2 lasted 6 years.
>reference.com/history/long-did-world-war-ii-last-a774158d09debf0f

Meaning they could've cremated and killed 1,576,800 Jews in the entire time WW2 went on AND assuming they were cremating 24/7.

Now that still leaves about 4,423,200 non-cremated Jews.
Dodger stadium can hold 56,000 people.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodger_Stadium

Meaning that there would be at least 78 Dodger Stadium sized mass graves dotting Germany's landscape.

Where are the graves?
Where are the baseball stadium sized piles of bodies?

These mass graves would be everywhere and would be well documented yet Babi Yar is the largest mass grave we've found from WW2 which only had 33,000 in it. (give or take)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_Yar

Please now explain mathematically how it could've been possible without loads of mass graves.

Reading more and more about this I think a lot of the lies came from these old fuckers
getting dementia and shit so they made up a bunch of random nonsense that
they saw in a fever dream while in the camps

After all the Holocaust fraud and Jewish shenanigans since WW2, this is how I think about the Holocaust now. Fuck the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

>The holocaust did happen...
It's amazing how every single time somebody says that, they never offer any evidence to back up their claim. The claim is not self evident, just because you can parrot exactly what your ZOG teachers told you does not make it true. You resort to condesencion, Mr. Fucking Know-It-All, like we are somehow crazy to question a story that is so shot full of holes that the mountain of evidence against the official story dwarfs any evidence for it. Open your eyes, examine the evidence, don't just repeat what you are told by some heavy browed kike bitch.

Isn't that tak My into account bodies are usually burned with a coffin and cooled down after each burn. Plus one body at at time? How many bodies could the German cremators hold?

>How many bodies could the German cremators hold?

One at a time.

What about the accounts that they were able to fit 8 on average including children?

Reminder that SS were convicted by witnesses and signatures from documents proving their crime. Never by pictures.

Holohoax has always been a serious running joke on Sup Forums

It happened, mainly on the Eastern Front and wasn't in the 800 googles number category.

There was a mass extermination cared out by the jews though that made it essential for the Jews to fabricate their storytelling.

Trying to verify this map I got pic related. Is Google secretly ourguy?