When an insult used on a Mongolian Tapestry Weaving image board makes it on to the worlds political stage

When an insult used on a Mongolian Tapestry Weaving image board makes it on to the worlds political stage.

Truly, the best timeline.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3nb0qauNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

gibraltar on banter of the century watch

Politicians behave like internet trolls now

Such a great time to be alive

Pretty sure a number of them browse this place.

I mean, do you seriously think politicians are busy doing something?

I currently hold a public office.

I make retarded decisions on purpose because I can.

That's an apt description of what the EU is doing no matter how much the messenger is attacked.

Nice bantz, Gibraltar

Your tax dollars at work, folks

Jesus christ...

I go to work every day in a den of wolves.
The best I can do is trick them into eating small amounts of poison.

The UK is the bull
Heheh

Go to bed Donald. April 3rd will be a busy day. You need your sleep.

Keep it up, my man.

Modern botes look so shit.

May needs to call up Trump for support and release a public statement that any attempted veto by the Spanish during the EU negotiations would be an act of war. Trump can hold a press conference stating the US's unyielding support for our UK allies. Would shut up the EU real quick.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Can we get Gibraltar posters here?

There is a few who post.
I only wish we could replace all of the scots with gibraltans

God damnit. Thanks for your good work

I'm just glad this topic has finally made onto Sup Forums.

Huh, really makes you think

>mfw it's real

what a time to be alive

Serious question: did you ever have the intention of using your power to diligently make your community a better place, and if so, why did you end up becoming a Purveyor Of Retardocracy instead?

Quick rundown on the situation?

top kek

meme magic is real

>Accuses of war as soon as it hears his country is going to have to negotiate one on one with Spain about the free movement of people
>We are the cuckold husband

Yeah, and the UK is the crazy narcissistic bitch that's about to get a mouthful of my Spanish meatloaf.

archive your fucking links reddit

My mom said I came from a sperm doner but I don't know, I have a big penis and she is a whore. Anyways it's true, the father is not compatible with the resulting personality, it's just bad.

go fuck your fucking self, Estonia

Is this you?

>tfw even world leaders becoming redpilled now

it's such an accurate insult, germany is soy central

/OURGUY/

Hahaha EU completely btfo

>he seriously thinks war and the threat of war isn't the true negotiation platform of international politics.

The EU has made you soft.

back to r*ddit with you

Double agent to red pill his constituents on the irrelevance of modern politicians and the (((establishment)))? Wonderful, one thing leads to another after all.

>Gibraltar
It wouldn't be British without a mosque.
Well played.

>Not gonna lie, former Jewish shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching Central Bankers crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these hook noses get the shekels.

>spain

you are just a bigger greece. What are you gonna do, pour unemployed youths at them?

Please be Ivanka.

>"it's okay when we do it but not when Russia or China does it!"

Epic XDDDDD

wtf i'm officially a Basque/Catalonia separatist now.

I've had the pleasure of serving with the Gibraltar regiment & talking to some of the politicians over there. Despite them mostly being absolute moorish mutts they're good lads and are brits in their heart. Their bants are top notch as well.

that's what they've been doing to the uk for the last decade

10/10

Habsburg putting former dominions in their place.

Yuropoors BTFO again

Your sacrifice will not be in vein.
Yes, vein.

Is Gibraltar /ourrock/?

Yeah Heil Hitler, germany bitch, its funny how you think you are a master race when you are fucking bastards my god...Nice try Mohammed, how many Austrians are fighting with the Islamic State¿?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3nb0qauNE

this might actually work

It's actually Gibraltarians

Ceuta é nossa , espanhóis ou marroquinos são todos iguais .
Devolvam Ceuta e Olivença a Portugal .

Don't worry, dad. We got your back over this rock thing.

Fookin' moors.

Robert please

Special Forces landing in Spain

para os filhos da puta terem entrada para o pais?
eles que tomem bom proveito do maldito sitio

I've recently ran an election campaign and memed my candidate to public office.

It was easier than I thought. Gave me a few thousand dollar bonus commission for getting him into office on top on my wage at the time.

I now filter through policies and suggestions sent to him by his constituents and I slip in a lot of mine sometimes.

It's a pretty cushy job and lifestyle, lots of VIP parties and allowances for "living expenses".

Aka you're a parasite

That sounds dope. Where do I get a job like that?

jesus christ how does it feel having your nation be a dumping ground for horny drunk brits?

So, do the Brits see giblartar as part of the UK?
do the Giblartarian (how do i call them) see them selves as Brits?

Is the population hispanic or anlgo?

...well i mean, that is how war tends to go

M-muh germanic jimmies! They're rustled! Rustled so fucking hard! You racists are gonna pay for that anal destruction I've just received mark my words!!!!!111

And you allow this behaviour? Cucks.

they're brits

this guy looks like jewish caricature

Yes, they do

Actually bring in a few projects that will stimulate my local economy. Managed to clear out a lot of red tape holding businesses and development so we're looking at a unemployment rate of less than 2% for FY 2017-18.

I'm just reaping what we're sowing :)

Volunteer first for you preferred party/candidate. Think of it as work experience, but you'll be seen less of a power hungry useful idiot that say someone asking for a job, paid or not.

Then you your professional and charismatic skills to get closer to the important people and cement your place. I spent about 3 years building up a personal friendship with my candidate and he simply rewarded me with my position.

Kek...

a moor accusing others of being not white enough?

>be normie
>has to look up "cuckolded"
>ends up on Sup Forums
mfw

England is good at playing the victim.

The majority of the populace consider themselves British.

We all know what the Spaniards going to reply to this, don't we

I see them as Brits and so do they (99% to be exact). Ethnically they're Anglo/Spic. Culturally they're Brits.

It's our clay. Spain has no claim apart from DUDE PROXIMITY LMAO.

>The Anglo cries in pain as he strikes you

Prime shitposting hours, eh Donald?

You memed an Aussie politician into office? I'm calling bullshit. Not one politician in any of the last federal or state elections has been memed into office. Social media is the weak link in Aussie political campaigns. Stop LARPing

I never realised those prominences were just shrouds for smoke stacks

I want to lick their armpits while i roughly fuck them tbf

>EU ARE KEKS
>U

>A
>R
>E

>C
>U
>C
>K
>S

Sounds doable. I'm assuming you're working in either city politics or whatever the Australian equivalent of counties are.

>Bitches don't know about muh fibre

>last federal or state elections
Why do you >imply it was a Federal or State election?

They already do. Literally 50% of our barista, canteen staff here are Spanish

Nice digits

9/11 top tier bantz

Believe it or not, loyalty and trust is very important to politicians. They won't trust anyone outside of their inner circle, even other politicians within their own party lines. Once you can break through that barrier, they they'll pretty much trust you with their life.

>Pretty sure a number of them browse this place.

Damn I didn't find pic, but pic related actually used to play wow as bloody fuck under his KGB codename. He prolly lurks here and pisses his pants of our shit. But yes he is still a jackass

>Fucking played wow with the fucking Pm... we all were on one server for the most part