How do we fix america's diet?

How do we fix america's diet?

My family ate Carl's Jr last night and I'm fucking disgusted, my mom never cooks anymore because she's so fucking lazy, and she's a (((housewife))).

Shits starting to get on my nerves, how the fuck can I get them to eat decent food? I can't drive yet so I'm stuck eating their garbage and it's pissing me the fuck off.

If she's a housewife she should be cooking healthy meals every night.

t. Housewife.

Walk, take the bus, take an uber/lyft/taxi, ask a friend who drives. Go grocery shopping. Cook and eat your own food.

Look up a couple of easy, healthy recipes on the internet. Google will help you. Make a list Go to the store with her/them. Get them to buy some good food. Cook it. Eat it.

In other words: set a good example. It's probably the best you can do at this point. Shame your mother into cooking something good, and if she won't, do it yourself. At least for you, if not for the rest of the family. If they don't like it fuck 'em, they can eat shit. You don't have to. I don't doubt that your Mom will buy you stuff you ask for as long as you're gonna eat it and not let it go to waste, etc.

Tits or gtfo

Get a good rice cooker and a bunch of rice, vegetables, beans, and finely chopped up meats.

no political point
Sup Forums is not your blog

>I can't drive yet
b8 = b&

My great grandma used to literally eat lard/margarine and sugar sandwiches in the 30's and she wasn't fat. Sedementary lifestyle has more to do with our obesity than diet.

>expecting your mom to cook for you
18+ website

It's spring. Start a garden user.

I'm going to be planting soon.

Saves money, gets you outdoors and helps you be eat healthy.

>housewife
>doesn't cook

I work 50-70 hours a week and still cook.
And I doesn't mean 'kraft' d

if by house wife you mean she sits at home all day then she better be cooking good meals for all of you the fuck is that bitch doing does your father not give a shit? is he a fat beta male cuck?

Don't encourage degenerate behaviour user. You may as well be a nignog.

Next time she gets Carls Junior take the food bags into the bathroom and take a dump in them.

Timestamp
Tits
Who let you out of that kitchen and near a computer?

>Sedimentary lifestyle

You have to go back, Paco.

>implying pizza is not best vegetable

Call your mom a fat whore, scream "I hate you", and run away to join the piece-core.

A photograph of your breasts is desired to give confirmation of your gender. If you are unwilling to comply with this request the most favorable outcome for all parties involved would be for you to navigate away from this online domain.

^this

Also, crying helps. Preferably while stamping your feet, or rolling around on the floor. Maybe fling your feces at her.