HEY can you fucking assholes for once stay on your own boards and keep your racist bullshit in this containment board?

HEY can you fucking assholes for once stay on your own boards and keep your racist bullshit in this containment board?

STOP COMING TO /QA/ AND ASKING FOR /MLPOL/ BACK

STAY ON YOUR OWN BOARDS NAZI FREAKS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>leaf

>pope

>burger

you mean
?

>cuck

FUCK OFF

nigger

Fucking leaf. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

>Spanish Zebra

Why don't you just give us back /mlpol/?

Gibraltarian. Oh wait no that's British

>leaf
sage

ASK MODS ON THE IRC STAY OFF QA

>crypto-spic

>leaf

I'm not against alt-right as long as they don't touch Jews because Jews are good skillful blokes.

You Fuck off leaf, we are in talks with the true Pope, in perorations for the next Crusade.

>Leaf
Who gave you permission to talk, serf?

>STOP COMING TO /QA/ AND ASKING FOR /MLPOL/ BACK

GO FUCK YOURSELF, SHITLORD.

WE WANT /mlpol/ BACK! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Why? Does it belong to a clique of buttmad autists?

I wasn't aware that there was a board culture of children. I just thought it was to ask questions and get answers.

You're not even a real country, shut nigger.

>non country

>Belgium
>inb4 Monaco

Is this an attempt to get more people to visit /qa/? I don't even know what the fuck the "Questions & Answers" board is for, or why we have it, or why we have /aco/ and /vip/, for that matter

I'm going to go ask if there as faggy as you cause if they are ill call a crusade agiants /qa/ntifa

Time to fuck up /qa/

wot the fuck is with the insane rares lately

>Poland

no its to keep you spastic fucks away if you look at the board right now its full of being back /mlpol/

and its fucking annoying

reported

LEAVE OUR TRASH CANS ALONE

Commie pope is bored.

>reported

Imma shit up yo board so hard you fucking leaf

Rangeban leaf when

How DARE you use such foul language in front of the pope you communist piece of human garbage.

R A R E
A
R
E

Someone doesn't like the way the red pill tastes.

someone cant follow the rules

Wont you be excommunicated for visiting Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is a holy board of peace I've been sent to cast out the vile leaf scum

>appeal to authority

KEK
U
C
K

reported

CLIPPITY CLOPPITY GET OF MY PROPERTY

Holy Rare god bless

GIVE IT BACK

Announcing reports is against the rules, dummy.

it's not like most of you anti-fa fags bull rush every pro trump or anti islam rally

>literally board for board related problems and questions and answers
>hall monitor /qa/ntifa gets epically ass mad at people bringing board problems and questions and answers to /qa/
>op are the gigautist.

Kek

fuck you i cant wait until Sup Forums gets deleted

bye faggot

if Sup Forums gets deleted we will come to your board en masse

no youll just go to mlp you horse fuckers

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR BOARD Sup Forums you fucking cucks.

Papa Bless

Day of the rake when

>second leaf arrives

This genuinely made me laugh. RIP /mlpol/.

no, we will shit up all of Sup Forums, as the largest board here and probably 1/3 to 1/2 of all site traffic. we will make it unbearable for you to stay here and we will take all of Sup Forums. it's happened before, and it happened when we had far fewer people here.

don't fuck around /qa/ you won't get what you want. also, how the fuck is that your board, IT'S LITERALLY A BOARD FOR ALL BOARDS TO GO TO WITH ISSUES AND QUESTIONS YOU MICROCEPHALIC RETARDS.

How sad of a person do you have to be to hang out in QA?

We talk shit about you

its our board and you fags stay in your containment shitbox

>implying the bronies aren't asking for /mlpol/ back
>implying they didn't enjoy being culturally enriched

based canadian heh i guess we all are

do you know why it's called a containment board? because if it wasn't here, Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums. do it, I dare you to delete this board faggot. see what happens. us taking all of Sup Forums would be a great thing but it'll never happen so long as containment is active.

horsefucker here

Most of us are redpilled crossposters. I'm willing to bet a significant portion of Sup Forums are secret ponyfags.

Hi T_D

the only thing i know about ponies is the way people draw the buttholes makes me giggle for some reason

Do you like doughnuts, user?

keep dreaming horsefucker redditfag

This guy is based

t. T_D

Are you this really this retarded? I wasn't even around for /new/ and I never hit Sup Forums v1.0 but but there's a reason the containment board was remade twice.

kill yourself you piece of shit

give mlpol back!!!

Never would have thought this before I saw /mlpol/. It just seems like such an odd combination.

grate so your a fucking newfag redditor well fuck all of you and i cant wait until this board is gone so

STAY OFF /QA/

peace out redditfags

You're not

Whatever /qa/ntifa

>people are replying to a leaf
Pathetic.

how bout i rake my nuts across your face

It's ok buddy calm down, we can get you some help.

>Canadian nuts

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymoron

That's the exact same shit redditors spout - wah wah I bet all u gais are fags too.
Redditors aren't wanted here and neither are ponyfags.