Refugee "children" go into comas when told they need to go back

>refugee "children" go into comas when told they need to go back
>this (((medical condition))) only occurs in sweden
>swedish (((doctors))) say that the only cure that works is granting the families asylum, then the kids snap out of it
>swedes gonna swede

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-sweden-coma-like-states-families-deported-uppgivenhetssyndrom-resignation-syndrome-a7662126.html?

is there anyone who can't cuck a swede? why are they even considered a country anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

theemtspot.com/2009/11/17/test-for-unconsciousness-the-sternal-rub/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweden deserves to be destroyed at this point, you fucking pathetic pussies did nothing to protect your country

>"i am horny, swede, and i need to fuck your wife to cure my horny rape dick"
>"go ahead mohammed"

They can be attacked with dirty bombs and the Swedes will still say sorry

I thought that was a satire article.. is it not?

>It was described by some doctors as “willed dying”
>simply lost the will to live
People lambasted George Lucas for putting this in a movie with laser swords and space magic and now we have an actual real life country saying it's a legitimate medical diagnosis.

>A similar phenomenon was observed in Nazi concentration camps, the New Yorker reported
Of fucking course it was.

Any Swedish doctors want to take the fall?
Just pinch the kids? Can they not test to see if they're faking it?

>now we have an actual real life country
let's not get ahead of ourselves

Dying of heartbreak has always been a thing, if rare.

Georgie Porgie couldn't call it that though, for whatever reason, he literally termed it as "she's lost the will to live". Which, now that I think about it, wouldn't it make Padme a fucking shitty mother?

>I've just brought two children into the world, but fuck it, I'm gonna kill myself.

>children pretending to be asleep to avoid responsibility
what's new?

>let's not get ahead of ourselves
Swede is real enough. It's not like this is happening in Belgium or some other non-country.

>Dying of heartbreak has always been a thing, if rare.
Catatonic depression is what I'm assuming you're referring Dying of heartbreak has always been a thing, if rare. (because dying of heartbreak is not a medical diagnosis in any country with running water) and it's incredibly rare. It can also be treated with second and last line anti-depressants.

I can see how that would end up in the swedish paper

>DOCTORS PERFORMING MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS ON CHILD REFUGEES

Only non-cucked countries allowed in this thread

Not so fast Canada..

Did sweden actually volunteer to take in refugees or were they ordered to by their european union overlords?

>Say that it's a rare thing
>Get corrected, that it is in fact, a rare thing

Kys

fucking hit them. they'll wake up. it'll be a medical miracle, like those evangelical people that slam people to the ground and cure their bad back.

seriously, just slap them across the face for being a lying sack of shit. then deport them for being a lying sack of shit to keep their lying sack of shit leech family there. better yet, kill them.

Every single woman in all of Sweden is going to have to get raped by a shitskin rapefugee before they deal with the mudslime problem. Hell who am I kidding even then they won't do anything about it. At this point they deserve to be part of the caliphate

> (OP)
it's the jews paper here, the word means apathetic, not fucking coma, and it's normal everywhere.

But in sweden dem fucking use it as excuse to let the little shits stay

>bring up something that doesn't exist
>but I was right about the specifics of the thing that don't exist
Are you retarded or something? You can't claim to be correct about the specifics when you were completely wrong about the general subject.

If I tell you mermaids are real but rare and you tell me that mermaids don't exist but Amazon River Dolphins were often mistaken for mermaids by drunk sailors and they are rare that doesn't mean I was correct about mermaids being rare.

Volunteered. The UN says countries must accept refugees, the Dublin agreement says that they must stop in the first safe country they reach to be considered refugees.
Countries that have aging populations are willingly taking them such as Germany and Sweden.

In Ireland we put them in camps in the countryside and don't give them cash, so they refuse to come here even though we have agreed with the EU to take something like 4000. They just wondering the come. Germany and Sweden give them cash and apartments. There is no crises.

Germans and Sweden are just dumb and overly trusting of their governments.

heres what happened

You know when I was a kid and I feigned some illness to stay out of school my doctor would tell me to my face to stop bullshitting.

you know, after 6-12 months of grieving, the loss of a family member is no longer considered an excuse to be acting abnormally. fine if you're having trouble, go get therapy, but the rest of the world is going to move on while you get your shit together.

why is a normal, healthy approach to tragedy completely reversed for the Jew and the Holocaust??? they need to be put into asylums and only let out when they stop talking about the fucking holocaust

>cuck invites somali man over for a party
>cucks wife take a liking to somali man
>cuck goes out to buy beer to drink while he watches
>somali man and cucks wife already had sex when he came home

>accuses somali man of rape
>somali man gets deported

many such cases

Wow a leaf that made me laugh.

When the race war happens I'll make sure your noose is one of the looser ones.

>Germany and Sweden give them cash and apartments. There is no crises.
we do too and we have plenty of refugees.

even the most naive normie is now a hate speech spouting nazi. every single 'refugee' gives one vote more to FPÖ. (((Goernment))) can't naturalize foreigners fast enough to reverse the damage.

it's fucking glorious. even the fake polls put FPÖ in first place and the situation won't change to the better in urban areas.

So fuck the u.n brittain aint going to take any more refugees , they are leaving the e.u

At this point they can just drop the act already. Why invent more idiotic causes when their government can just announce that Sweden is an official cuck country, refugees are free to do everything they want and natives better not interfere or else. Ppl will eat this.

>Every single woman in all of Sweden is going to have to get raped by a shitskin rapefugee before they deal with the mudslime problem. Hell who am I kidding even then they won't do anything about it. At this point they deserve to be part of the caliphate

whats going to happen then is the swedish women who are carrying rape babies will flee to Canada and claim asylum, have their children for free, decide they miss Daddy Ahmed and apply for a family reunification visa so that he can immigrate and start sexually harassing young girls at our public swimming pools

Sweden 2017 is Rhodesia 1979. They're just too brainwashed to see it.

Made me lel

Yeah looks totally legit lmao

theemtspot.com/2009/11/17/test-for-unconsciousness-the-sternal-rub/

STERNAL
RUB

>It's a MIRACLE! He's awake now, just in time to make his train/boat/flight/deathmarch

>the main cure is to give them a residency permit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh mein gott

Sweeden is a patetic left liberal country, i hope some isis nigger comes and blow them up soon so they can change ideology.

>Be a new swedish resident from somali
>Being deported means no more rapey the whitey
>Got an idea
>Give children cold medicine to help them fall asleep
>Tell then raycis Swedens that muh child is dying without asylum
>Doctors can't even come close to the kids without being called racists
>Even if they could, if they did any tests they'd be jailed for human experimentation without warrant
>Sweden finally bends over and gives the big warm ass-ylum

Such is life

Every day I wake up and realize the pain in my ass has only gotten stronger

Your racism is showing. It's not pain you're feeling, aftonbladet told me it's joy.

We had the exact same thing during the 2005s, funnily enough. They called them "apathetic refugee children". There was a whole debate (or lack of one) where leftists screamed racist at everyone who dared to ask questions. A few years later some journalists and doctors "came out" and said that they had been the victims of a silencing campaign. That included those who screamed racist the loudest, but they noticed that the opinion had swayed.

It's amazing how quickly the Swede forgets.

Praised be Allah (swt).

It is not enough to deport the "refugee" invaders. The cycle will only continue. You must deport your most ardent leftists.

Extreme leftism and its associated philosophies, methodologies, ideologies and mentalities are a CANCER of the mind. It spreads terrifyingly fast from person to person. However there is a cure. It is weak to fear. It is born of cowardice.

Deport your leftists to Africa. Pay a specific city like ohhh... Johannesburg, South Africa, 1000 euro to resettle your people in the name of diversity. Then let the locals handle it. They will get all the diversity they could ever want.

Do it.

Swedes are incredibly impressionable if anything. You can say almost anything to them and they'll nod along and agree. Already I've redpilled this chick who was a fully committed communist liberal. They will never accept the problems sweeping their country but if they are told to do something about it they will.

Deserved