Is there anything more pathetic than a white muslim convert...

Is there anything more pathetic than a white muslim convert? They were born of a race with a high enough average IQ to know better, in a culture that for the most part rightfully reviles this poisonous garbage and with numerous much better options readily available.

Why would *any* white person, self respecting or not, ever become a muslim?

Virtue signaling and ignorance

As it turns out I know a white girl who converted, I'll green text if anyone cares for the story. Was honestly kind of bizarre

Greentext that shit, i legitimately do not understand the thought process of these people.

>be me senior in high school
>friends with this afghan Muslim dude (more like he was in my friend group)
>he was pretty normal dude, bro tier, he said he followed islam and prayed and stuff but not like he whipped out a prayer rug at school or some shit
>like a few weeks into the semester he starts hanging with this freshman chick (she's like 14 he's 17)
>she obviously has a thing for him
>he can't Date girls bc his parents are strict and don't believe in dating so they're just friends
>randomly after a while she's always asking him questions about islam
>like a month later she comes out telling all her friends and parents that she wants to convert and has started
>for some reason her parents don't beat some sense into her (???) And are hesitant but OK with it
>mfw I'm quietly laughing bc it seems to me it's obviously just a phase and at the moment she's just super in love with muzzie guy or w.e
>mfw it's now 4 years later and she's still waiting to turn 18 so she can officially convert

She lost most of her friends, quit the track team because wearing shorts is 'too revealing', prays 5 times a day, and her parents are still clearly torn about it

Literally changed her religion over some high school crush and stuck with it for some reason I don't even know anymore

#illridewithyou

what happened to our country cob, have we lost?

Australia's lost but it's to the chinks not the muzzies.

Healthy young girl fantasies about muslim, gets pumped with massive shot of many ideologies, doesn't feel good and changes - ISLAM. Many such cases!

White people are completely spineless.

>The Jews made them that way!

Yeah, exactly. Easily-manipulated and driven almost entirely by muh feels.

no question there cob, even the SJW population play spot the aussie in sydney

in modern society there is nothing more racist or sexist then affirmative action bullshit and diversity quotas.

Yeah I mean her family was the sort of go to church once a year on Christmas type so she didn't have much of a religion, maybe why she (and many other white girls) got into it so easily

The absence of any spirituality creates a void in most people that they will seek to fill somehow

And islam is more edgy cool mysterious in the west than Christianity atm

Even here in brisbane you could be forgiven for thinking you're living in an unusually white district in china.

I wonder if 2000 years ago Europeans had similar questions about christian converts?

>afghan
There's your problem

rural aussies will thrive for another 4 years until (((the happening)))

you'd be talking about the romans and christianity only became big when an emperor picked it up. A damn shame too since we've been stuck with this jewish shit ever since.

The happening is today tho

Times up

If it's a man: some loser who fails at life, converts to Islam to get back at society who is obviously at fault for him being such a fuckup (ugly, unemployed, criminal), also gingers

If it's a woman: convert because they fell in love with some Muslim dude, bonus points if it's because only Muslims would fuck them because they're so undesirable (ugly, fat, old)

if it's a celebrity: lost their mind for doing too much drugs, also virtue signaling

I can sympathize. Our culture us garbage. Christianity is shit. Islam is shit, too, but I don't blame them for trying.

I have been this constantly lately. Coudnt put it better myself. I hate Muslims but at very least they were brainwashed since birth. A white convert Muslim somehow looked at Islam and thought "yep! That's the religion for me!". How? How could anyone be that stupid?

Incidentally, it is always the people with very low IQs who convert to Islam. Vulnerable idiots. Look at Lindsay Lohan for example. It's quite funny, actually.
That's about all....Peace out

Top quality Krautpost.