Why is it impossible to walk more than 2 blocks in any australian city without being harassed and even assaulted or...

why is it impossible to walk more than 2 blocks in any australian city without being harassed and even assaulted or potentially killed by meth addict bogans?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-27/police-charge-allege-bumbag-bandit-over-transit-gun-threat/8391352
vocaroo.com/i/s1no9PPHpul4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someday western leaders are just going to announce that killing degenerates is no longer a crime

youve been to every australian city?

>Out in Northbridge on Saturday having beers with the lads.
>Walking to train station at like 1am.
>A pack of Aboriginals start chimping out and throwing shit at each other.
>One of them pulls out an axe and starts threatening people.
>See a bunch of security chase them and find out that there's such a thing as "Nyoongar Patrol", a team of security who deals exclusively with Aboriginals.
>They're that feral they need special teams to deal with them.

Since when?

There's nothing wrong with doing meth. As long as you keep a steady job then who cares what you do.

alas, only after it is too late

>t. Davo McTradie

Kill yourself.

melbourne is the worst, but its the same story in every city and small town around australia.
i have visited america and it just feels a lot safer, i never saw random assaults beside some black kids fighting.
meanwhile you glance at the wrong person for a millisecond in australia and you get your fucken head kicked in.

You're descended from criminals, what did you expect?

>you got a smoke
>you got a dollar

FUCK OFF REEEEE

why asking the obvious

It's in your nature, you just haven't reached your expectancy for it yet.

At least you don't have to deal with spics and niggers everyday you ungrateful whiners.

>Be me, living in Radelaide
>City the only capital not founded by convicts
>No meth heads in town stealing
>Nothing to do but enjoy the best possible so beer in Aus.
>Feels good man.

Because you guys aren't allowed to carry guns

Wake up in my beautiful city of Napoli
go downstairs
>almost robbed by niggers on scooters
>fat italian guy tries to sell my socks
>buy it,or get stabbed
>try to get some coffee
>Waiter is robbing me again
>not any soldi in portafoglio
>try to get past more socks sellers
>not any money at this point
>struggle to go home,can't becaus of 12 year old childs who use scooter without any protection
>get stabbed and robbed in brought daylight by a guy named gennaro
>no one bats an eye
Mamma mia

why is it impossible to walk down an Australian city street without feeling like you're in China?

impossible. i have been robbed at gunpoint on 2 different occasions (same offender) released on bail each time.

Surely not Northbridge in Sydney?

>tfw I've asked people for smokes

FYI nyoongar patrol has had presence in the city since I was a lad going to 78's on the weekend to spend my pocket money. Office used to be in Murray st mall.
t. 30+ WAnon

Perth?

Nah instead they're all in Lonsdale, Hackham West, Salisbury, Elizabeth, West Lakes, Marion, TTP, Rosewater, Port Adelaide, Pennington, Brompton, Holden Hill, Para Vista, Greenacres. Fucking everywhere. Our state is garbage you fucking faggot. STOP VOTING LABOR
REEEEEEEEEE!!!

You live in a shithole city mate. You get what you deserve.

>they get mad when you say no
I can't imagine how little brain activity must be occurring to get angry at the fact that a total stranger physically doesn't have something that you want or doesn't want to give it to you literally for free.

If you don't live in the Adelaide hills you're a faggit. Just sayin'.

Dude the POLICE have their own special officers that deal exclusively with Abos. You always see them don disposable surgical gloves as they walk up to them when they're being loud and drunk in public.

>descendants of criminals are now doing better than the country they were originally kicked out of after just a couple hundred years

Man up, stop being an autist, faggot. Yeah the ice problem here is bad. They're just junkies. Knock the fuckers out if they give you shit.

Ive never really seen any methheads in sydney

You must live on the central coast

I live/have lived in a lot of those places and I've only had trouble twice.

I'm sure you can guess the ethnicity.

Yes.

Have you tried moving out of Rockingham?

white people have been jewed so hard they have lost all sense, the bogans are the ones that are sane, everyone else is a mind slave.

ANY CUNT IN PERTH THAT TALKING MAD SMACK ABOUT ICE CAN FUCK UP CUTNZ

I DO MORE SHARDS THEN THE LOT OF U WEAK ASS GRONKS

MEET ME AT THORNLIE STATION AND COME GET FUCKING ROLLED DUMB CUNT PUSSY BITCHES

ESHN

They walk passed my shitty apartment in shitty brisbane every day. It is depressing. I hate cities.

Which places did you visit in America? Australia is shitting me off and I want to get the fuck out of here before my bank account is completely drained from paying insane amounts of rent.

I've never actually seen methheads in Perth - are they exclusively in the shit suburbs like Thornlie, Armadale and Rockingham?

Is meth something 20-somethings do at parties now or is it just degenerate bogans?

They all hang out at dominoes (where they eat dinner every night).

cunt evry 1 msokign cshards they aint even that bad faggot cunt

>no guns sign
>gun on the wall
????????

>this meme
Britain wasn't always as cucked as it is now, if somebody was a menace to society they were hanged.

The people who got sent to Australia were petty crooks.

handgun laws are stricter than longarms

some cunt here in perth just got done coz he pulled a glock on a transit guard at the train station lmao

English please.

u wanna see a meth head eshay come fucking meet me at curtin tonight and get stabbed and rolled

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-27/police-charge-allege-bumbag-bandit-over-transit-gun-threat/8391352

>Gosnells man
Of course.

Jesus Christ. I really wanted that to be face makeup. Nope. He is not likely long for this world.

and he was wearing a fucking
>lad bag

never fails to not surprise me

The fuck is going on here?

everything from canada to mexico on the west coast is nicer than australia.
im going to oregon/northern california in a few months to look for some property to buy.

i have heard this word about 5 or 6 times now so i will ask.... what the fuck is an eshay?
presumably one of these druggy faggets who LARP every day as an british schoolboy.

no you dumb faggot mutt kunt
eshay adlay

its like pig latin for yes
and you can use it for anything

'wanna roll that cunt?'
>eshay

'wanna drop some pingers'
>eshay

'how are ya lad?'
>eshay

'lets go eshay'

mainly used to refer to a type of person though

eshay:
>nike shox, air max 95, air max tns
>nautica/ralph lauren
>adidas
>lad bags

What can you expect in a country which was built by convicts?

>tfw neighbours are 1km away from me
>tfw my area is 100.0000% white
>tfw 45 minute scenic drive to the nearest town which has shops etc
>tfw that town is 100.000% white

Imagine not living in Tasmania. You poor bastards.

We have that in Northern Territory too.
Except it's called Nightcliff Patrol or some shit.

Does anyone have the screencap of the PMC user who did a job protecting Doctors from Abos when they went to an abo community? That shit always makes me laugh.

>NAPOLI
even in crimes niggers cant beat whites

Perth would be so /comfy/ if Armadale, Thornlie, Gosnells, Ballajura, Mirrabooka, Wanneroo, and Clarkson could just be uninstalled.

Yeah exactly.
Its the way you guys help us identify all the degenerate cunts that get fucking crumbled to a pulp if you show up in the country outside of your faggot cities.

and midland, rockingham, swan view, koongamiah, basso,

Yeah, sucks being us.
>tfw incest is frowned upon in our state

shut ur dot faggot ass bitch mutt
implying you'd be breathing once you got the stanley to the throat or a fucking bottle to the face

Stfu m9.

I'm not sure why I laughed hard at this.

Good luck getting close to me with your 12 inch arms poof.

ill cave ur fuckin skull in you old cunt
fucken mutt

Yeah them too. Imagine how much more room for activities we would have.

>TTP

Like in the plaza? Cause Tea tree gully is fucking awesome.

Listen m8, Tasmanian supremacy is the final red pill. Our breeding habits are what makes the Taswegian the master race. Few know this.

>living in the shittiest welfare queen state

kys

Because you're descendants of convicts

Where the Nguyen at senpai

This country is in terrible shape atm. I have never seen people fight over jobs like this in my life. A half dozen positions at the local mill attracted over 250 applicants.

You're just not alpha enough if this ever happens to you.

how do you get through the city with so much garbage in the streets?

>get stabbed
post time-stamped pic of your knife, cunt.

so each time i leave the house i am supposed to be prepared to fist fight someone who i know nothing about and probably has a knife and HIV?
not to mention the illegal gun epidemic here now.

No, you're supposed to be the cunt everyone ELSE is afraid to fist-fight in case they have a knife and/or HIV.

This meth craze affecting bogans in nihilism & degeneracy in 'Australian form'.
The job market for the lower classes has been ruined, they can't afford decent homes or 2.5 kids.

I loathe this fucking place, and most of its people.
There's a mentality that's just fucked. The government is fucking retarded, there are roadworks that are never finished, and the reason there's roadworks everywhere is because in the 70s when every other state was building highways and shit in the cities, the left fucking chimped out because it was gonna go through some parks in north adelaide, so it got abandoned. We're also the meth capital of the nation, and it plagues the anglos up north. It's not fucked as the people in melbourne, there's an inbuilt hate for melbourne here, even before they became cuck capital. But in terms of an actual city, like infrastructure, we're seriously lacking.

its not a knife idiot its a stanley knife

Bogans used to just sink tinnies and smoke winnie blues all day long, usually while watching the cricket and betting on the dogs.
The taxs on their 'way of life' has them turning to meth because its cheaper.

perth is the smack capital

>winnie blues

nothing is more cringy than this 'meme'

I'm not sure about actual uses, but i know the majority is produced here. I did some work at the DPP for a bit. We're also the dope producing capital.

users*

the reason the most is produced there is coz SA is the /bikie state/

What the fuck Aussie calls hard drugs 'dope'?

So Yank, how long you been in Oz?

vocaroo.com/i/s1no9PPHpul4

>2017
>walking in the street

hes talking about marijuana you fucknut

>We're also the dope producing capital.
Seperated statement mate, fuckin learn to read cunt

>Slab of VB: $60
>Pack of Winfield blue: $30
>Take-away feed for the evening: $20
Over $100 total.
VS
>$40 Meth and $10 goonsack.

>how to ruin a country

AAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH

OMG HOLY FUCK JESUS

>australian

All Australia men have to change like this picture.

Be Strong.

I've literally never had an issue with this.

I walked past a group of 6 bikies like a year ago and one of them said some shit like "Watch where you walk" and I just said I already do and he laughed and that was literally it.

Oh and an abo asked me for a lighter and I told him I didn't have one and he walked off and said something like racist dog. That was like 3 years ago.

I go out for 10K minimum walks every saturday around town in Ipswich so it's not just I don't run into people or go in public.

I'm 39 and remember the Nyoongar patrol from my teenage years.