>Board quality immediately goes down
wew

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>8pol hacked
Day of the Rake for spreading fake news, leaf

Check for yourself

Damn I wish that were me in front of the barrel of that loaded gun, and Sam had some gripe with me and was having a bad day. I've been sitting here staring at the ceiling fan all day. I'm just waiting for my mission. Regular army special forces here, trained in hand to hand combat by Bruce Lee books, nothing going on though. I don't have a life, I'm an empty shell. Sometimes there's filling of my mind, so that I develop a personality. I think it's my personality but I can act anyway I want. But my true identiy is Spec Ops, I'm just waiting for my mission. Just following orders. I wake up everyday, still in my mom's apartment, shit. She even wants me to stop drinking alcohol, no woman makes me do anything, not even mom, I'm eating her food but once I get some alcohol I'm going to fuck my life up because I just know one of these days I'll get my mission. Now I am taking ibuprofen, that helps with alcohol withdrawal. Got to save my money and buy a chicken farm, live on eggs and maybe sell some to pay for electricity and water bills. Going to need a lot of chickens and a lot of eggs. I know what's best for me, to go live on a chicken farm, maybe with cows and all that. Soon you'll be getting the best steaks from user, I can't do anything but I bet I can do the basics, like farming. Trouble is, a storm might come and kill all my chickens and that would fuck me up good. I like to keep things nice and simple, so I just wait day to day for my mission.

i wish
>also sage this thread

I thought it was an April Fools prank
guess it's not

Godspeed user

8pol went down a year ago? wow, slow news day

Fugg you leafs are right, can't post on 8pol currently, shit's pretty bad..

>sage
>pic unrelated

>board quality

wtf are you talking about leaf? there is no such thing as quality in this or any other chan.

media.8
ch.net/file_store/ab5c61acfd5af8e74e4f9327d59fef8fa5b4ea94876ae1ab48debd755b22281c.mp4/shillsbtfo.mp4

It sucks when you have to slum it with the normies here on 50% chan.

>day Sup Forums is extra chilly
>go to gobblecham to seek refuge
>huuurrrrr half chan huuurrrrrrr lurk for about 3 years before posting
>huuurr duurrrr mathchan spacing
i'm so glad those bullies got hacked, their board is slow as fuck and they all must feel so lonley

also the freedom to change text color is a fucking sin

>I was a huge newfag and got called out.

Wasn't there a warning a month or two ago about how a prominent alt right website was going to go down?

I dont think anyone can even explain what the alt right is. Without simply using the definition for the far right.

Yeah but people were theorizing it would be Sup Forums. maybe its 8ch instead?

My definition is that it's a coalition between identitarians, ethno-nationalists, reactionaries, fascists and NatSocs that has some crossover with libertarians, MRA's and civic nationalists typified by Sup Forums-esque humour and a strong social media presence. To simplify it I'd say to be alt-right the basic tenets are race-realism, sex-realism and being redpilled on the Jews.

ok

What kind of sniveling fag are you that you actually take anons to heart? Keep eatin cocks

Isn't astounding how much those retarded faggots attempt to sound better with their dead-ass board when they are desperate to attempt to subvert us here?

People that go to 8ch should unironically fucking kill themselves.

just like you being some 8ch loser who needs a noose