We are kings

youtu.be/qUJUuRPQXvY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qUJUuRPQXvY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White people were made to be inferior

Ooga booga

Not only did you spell boy wrong,you spelled KANGZ wrong you dumb nigger

White isn't a race, retard. Caucasian is.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEET
>WHITE SUPREMACY BLAHBLAH

You pathetic cunts have been on the bottom of the food chain for all human history. It's taken a multi-decadal media, education and legal campaign to make barely half the population consider you human or "equal'. And that's just what they say, they all still internalize the idea that you're inferior because the fact is you are.

We'll see who's endangered when we cut off the food flow to Africa, cunt.

tfw...

When Moses was in Egypt land...

tfw.... the interracial marriage rate between white women and african american men is 2.1%. Blacked is kikey bullshit and all white women know it

Come and find me white bois, I'm at your girls house stretching out her pus so your little white boi penises can't feel it

Come back to me when your people aren't the cause of your own genocide. Better off before the civil rights movement . kek

We only marry black queens

Great, you'll keep breeding with your race which is literally the colour of shit, no problems then.

do blacks not realise they need whites for gibs? without whites they'd need to actually get a job

Watch Tariq and get enlightened!
youtu.be/qUJUuRPQXvY
You white devils are killing the planet

>interracial marriage rate between white women and african american men

a lot of them pack up before that

Good
Half of africans are starving right now and there is nothing you can do about it LOL

You white devils took our jobs away and gave them to China and Mexico

Niggers dont deserve jobs

And they'll abort their shit tier child once the dad runs at the first sign of the pregnancy test.

The blacks are so pathetic they cannot fathom how despised they are among the majority of the white population, sad to witness honestly.

This. It's white men who race mix more.So don't get mad when you see that tiny one percent or so of women date outside their race. I keep seeing chads with midget low end brown Asian women.

What do blacks think would happen if whites suddenly died, disappeared, or left the US? They'd just inherit everything? Mexicans would ethnically cleanse them within a decade.

Only get annoyed with the fact it's pushed as the norm when it's literally a tiny, tiny minority that is completely outside of normality.

White men are in a lot of ways way more stupid than the women when it comes to choosing a mate.

Soon you white bois will be endangered get over it. I fucked 4 white girls last week that any of you neckbeards would brag about.

>Only get annoyed with the fact it's pushed as the norm
Yeah this exactly. Any sor tof race mixing is bad when the media pushes it too hard to try and make it seem like it is an everyday thing. Also obvious though is that they only push black men with white women. No white women with Hispanics, no Asian men with black women etc etc.

>things that never happened

>you white bois
I'm Hispanic faggot and I get white girls too. I only hate it when they normalize niggers and white women which is more abnormal than Hispanic male/white female which is never ever shown on tv or anything.

They report on the trends not a small handful situations

President cuck