Sup Forums is dead

>freedom of speech is no longer allowed
>the anti-reddit thread got deleted
>more than 10 shill threads at the same time

any sane person should leave to the other chans.

Let's start with you.

Other chans are even worse. Got a 3 week ban for defending gavin mcinnes baka

chatbot behaviour

which one were you on?

Every other chan is an echo-chamber, and unambiguously so.
Be glad - at least a motherfucker doesn't get b& for not toe-ing the party line here.

and that's supposed to excuse the "omg drumpfb btfo threads that are popping up 24/7?
these are very clearly bots as no person could constantly post the formula without sleep, not to mention that there is no reason for actual people to waste their time doing so.

>freedom of speech is no longer allowed
When was it allowed?

Sup Forums hear me!

It is true what many of you have heard. The globalists have gathered an army of shills and as I post that army is drawing nearer to our board. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us but if we are to be prepared for it we must first shed our fear of it. I post hear before you now truly unafraid! Why?! Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am hear not because of the path that lay before me.. but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for 17 years we have fought these globalists! I remember that for 17 years they have sent their shills to derail us and after a nearly 2 decades of meme warfare I remember that which matters most!

We are still here!

this year let us send a message to that army! Let us shake this ether! Tonight let us tremble these boards of code, cats and memes! Let us be heard from reddit to tumblr!

Tonight let us make them remember this is Sup Forums and we are not afraid!

You spelt "here" wrong.

>these are very clearly bots as no person could constantly post the formula without sleep, not to mention that there is no reason for actual people to waste their time doing so.

How hard Sup Forums allows itself to get baited never ceases to fucking amaze me.

Trolls have memes. The memes that are most effective at trolling become memes. The shit gets posted all day, in similar formats, because they're trolling you. Often people will add shit to the images, titles like SHAREBLUE SAMPLE or random garble to their posts (which is actually copypasta) that makes it look like they're using a script that went haywire or are using images they didn't gather from Sup Forums.

There is a reason for people to waste their time posting "omg drumpfb btfo" threads, people find it really really funny when they troll somebody so hard they are not just butthurt and mad, but actually driven into a state of paranoia. It makes them feel smart. It's what neets with more of a psychopathic streak do. The same people that do this are often skeptical shills exist, or at least to the extent Sup Forums says, and they want to expose those that complain about shills by trolling them into thinking that they're a shill. Since they know they're not a shill, the fact you call them shills makes them feel smarter than you, because you fell for their trick.

It's a big collective inside joke, and you're the butt of it. You'll see people literally posting the same string of text or image 10 times in a thread all with unique accounts. Looking quickly, I see over 6698 hits for "rural and sururban". Do you think shills attempting to influence you are repeating the same copypasta about 7000 times, or do you think it's trolls? It's an attempt to drive you crazy by using your overdeveloped sense of pattern recognition to bait you into seeing shills everywhere. People read the "how to detect shill" threads here and use them as a bible to learn how to bait people.

How fucking stupid are you people.

How do trolls come into the world?

I have literally never conceived of creating a thread to fuck with people, yet am I to believe that 90% of threads created are created for just that purpose?

its copy pasta. But your right dude, never mind everything, shut down the site....this grammar problem has gone too far.

I only came back from 8ch for /mlpol/. Now that it's gone apparently, so am I.

See you sad Reddit loving nigger dick posting faggots in hell. Though I suspect you're already here.

Half of the bait threads come from Sup Forumsacks themselves, fishing for (You)s, because retards fall for the bait every time
Mods need to start b& bait threads, both the OP and the retards who respond

b-but 8ch is down

8pol is down though atm... read only message taken away but still read only. something is up.

I think a quick 1 hour ban for postin in an obvious bait thread (blacked, Drumpfkins, etc.) would do wonders to teach people to recognize bait.

They already ban for responding to "your mother will die..." images

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I thought our strength was that we're not quite sane

I mean, the people here that say they're going to get rid of shills literally post images and guides on how to detect shills.

This means, literally all a troll has to do to troll people, is act EXACTLY like the shills described in said guide.

Since people take these guides seriously, and will respond like clockwork with "Shill" when they see a pattern these guides talked about, this is an incredibly effective bait technique. It is literally a guaranteed replies trolling technique.

I don't even know why I'm trying to spell it out for you newfags. Holy fuck. You are all so stupid.

Being a "Shill" is synomynous with bring a "troll" because you're far more likely to get replies pretending to be a shill than by doing something that's retarded as trolling. Because Sup Forums feels a fucking DUTY to respond to "shills", pretending to be one is the most effective way to bait.

These posters only exist because people respond to them and give them the reponse they're looking for. Stop goddamned replying to bait. If you want to "stop shills", bump high quality threads with high quality posts.

How far has Sup Forums slipped that we have to remind people not to feed trolls by "BTFOING SHILLS" by having thirty different people replying to them with "TWO CENTS ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT" "DAVID BROCK GTFO!"

You have to directly go to the end site, like how you do hidden boards here.

Freedom of speech was never allowed here, you stupid mong

DEJIMA
E
J
I
M
A

Fuck that, give them a week
Most, if not all the fucks that respond, are redditors/newfriends
Fuck 'em, do we need them?

>reddit thread gets deleted

Based mods. They have done literally nothing wrong since HWNDU and RWSS threads. Hope your thread gets deleted too.

Fair point, but I think that with a too large a punishment, many people would be dissuaded from posting in a new thread fearing it might be a bait one.

We've been exodusing to other image boards.

4 plus 4 is compromised and has been hacked so that's a no go now too.
Look around and you'll find the one we have gone too.

It's not gone, just now hidden. Type the address to find it. Same goes for /litfit/