Who's the biggest troublemaker in European history? France or Germany?

who's the biggest troublemaker in European history? France or Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 'the jews'

The German people are diseased

youtube.com/watch?v=821R0lGUL6A

Germany. The answer is Germany.

The jews.

Austria

France dindu nuffin wrong

1968 and revolution aside what damage did France do to Europe?

Modern day: Germany
Historically: The Eternal Anglo and France

The allied forces are at fault for letting us govern ourselves. If you had stayed in power Merkel would never have happened

>says Ireland

delete this or we'll delete your potatos

Gee look at those flags

>We are at fault because Germany can't control itself
Aren't you people meant to be ubermensch or something?

Atm. its us, traditionaly its the bongs and the french, but mostly the bongs.

Individually maybe

As a group we are the real untermenschen

This
Fuck you bongs

This

JUST

You lost to Russians you call subhuman. You have no reason to believe you're better than even Russians.

>ubermensch

lurk more or stop being a retard

It's always germany.

I think the biggest problem with Europe is that you guys aren't nearly as united from nation to nation as our states are. It's very easy for say--Italy, Greece, or Turkey to just shove as many refugees as possible onto a train and send them to Germany because "they should let Merkel deal with them."

Many parts of Mexico have been destabilized due to cartel violence but we send the hordes away at the door, so to speak. Many still sneak over but we are doing our best to deport them.

>Unironically asking this

Germany must be nuked. They brought nothing to europe but chaos.
France came up with the Déclaration des droits de l'homme et du citoyen, and has always been the cultural center of the continent.

Stop right there Eternal beady, you're under arrest

Kek

French Revolution, which served as the foundation of modern leftism and as a prototype for all of the communigger revolutions to come which would cause the deaths of nearly 100 million people.

Germany is only good when it comes to labour or science. They shouldn't be given the chance to come in parliaments or any political gathering.

Germany is Eurpoean a newfag.
Haven't been around long enough to be a troublemaker.

That's not to say a united Europe would benefit each individual nation in the long run--I'm just implying that it would have been a lot easier to prevent the refugees from entering if every nation was held equally accountable for them like our states would be. It's just too simple for individual nations to say, "LEL, let's just ship them all to Germany so we don't have to deal with it."

>kuckuck

You're a stupid ameribarp aren't you.

Your country is based on our Revolution, it's liberalism not communism you nigger.

The UK

Please, Germany has been eternally cucked since 1945 and Merkel insists that germany stay that way. You have nothing to offend me with, stop embarrassing yourself.

>surprised the figure isn't higher
JUST

Nigga, every European country got cucked after WW2. We gave away our dominance to the USA and the Soviets. We are fucking irrelevant now

Germans are like the plague.

>herp derp da germs be cucked
Anyway how's Brexit going? Did you already get rid of all those polish toilet cleaners so you have more room for shitskins from former colonies? :^)

reperations

I think it's the germans.

No other country on planet earth did as much damage as germany.
It's like they have "MUST DESTROY EUROPE" directive imprinted in their DNA.

Whoever thinks anglos or french did more damage are delusional.
What did the anglos and franks do? Brings civilization to niggers in africa? oh boo hoo.

I can bet 100$ with all of you people that none of the PC/Multi-Kulti bullshit would be happening if ze germans didnt decide to set this continent on fire 80 years ago.

2nd place would go to the Russians. Biggest fucking country on the planet, and instead of being the richest madafakas around they decided to starve half their population to death and become communist.

By "We" you mean small irrevelant country like Belgium right ?

Its the catholics.

The bongs. The country of the Rotschilds and the Free masons.
Also it gave birth to Canada.

>belgium
>dominance

Gee, I don't know.

>muh eiffel tower
>muh baguette
>muh beret and striped shirt
France literally has no culture.

Agreed. And you poles have the bad luck to be stuck between the two sets of cocksuckers. Although, you did have your own chimpouts at some point

nice trips
seriously eurobros, why are we arguing? we are both cucked by muslims, this is undeniable, so why can't we reach a conclusion together?

It's going well considering Germany desperately wants us back. The EU has been officially declared to be the cuckolded husband of the situation.

>What did the anglos and franks do?

They dragged other European nations via alliances into countless, bloody wars for nearly 1,000 years.

>Implying that's not the reason we are under cultural marxism
Thank the (((Revolutionaries)))

We had the best piece of african clay

But it's not about Belgium, it's about Europe. European countries pretty much ruled the world prior to WW2 and WW1. We lost that dominance after that

The American Revolution happened more than a decade before the French one, you braindead nigger.

>when your clay starts acting up and telling people it once had dominance

I'm tempted to say Germany, but since they didn't even exist as a unified country until the 19th century I won't go too hard on the Krauts.

Germany, they are overweight (too fat), they have high population density and big population, so they feel overcrowded at home.

Germany always starts wars

For us,are the fucking siesta fags,they have tried to invade us a shit ton of times.

I don't believe they are taught that in school. I've argued with French anons about that over the years and they seem to believe it happened over there first and/or the American Revolution was just an extension of the French one since "France won the war for the rebels, anyway."

Hell, I'm not even sure if they are taught anything about the USA over there.

da whitey chopped off their hands

i got drunk and revelead my power level
said that the senate and congress has a higher concenreation of jews despites only being 2% and the holohoax was exaggerated

he took my texts and then group messaged it to almost everyone i see regularly

no regrets - spread the word , jews are evil

100% this
fuck britbong jews

Different types of revolution really. The americans just wanted to govern themselves instead of being treated as a source of income from people thousands of miles away, and they had support in our parliament. The french just wanted to murder posh cunts.

>Although, you did have your own chimpouts at some point

honest question, what chimp-outs?

>They dragged other European nations via alliances into countless, bloody wars for nearly 1,000 years.

dragged who? the last 1,000 years is basically anglos vs french over and over and over and over again.

forza portugal! you removed kebap before it was cool tell us something about it

The jews.

On second place the island apes.

Then the frogs.

>american education
French revolution was about removing feudalism and sacralizing the concept of private property, it was the bourgeoisie taking over the aristocracy and absolutism.
I don't know where so many americans get the idea that the French Revolution was some crypto commie event, because it was quintessentially the opposite, sure there was the concept of equality but it was equality before the law and it came with duties, it wasn't the egalitarianism invented by Marx a century later.
Did it came with the freedom fries package ?

>The American Revolution happened more than a decade before the French one, you braindead nigger.
The american revolution is based on liberalism which is an anglo-french philosophical movement, freemasonry was a product of it and your revolutionnary leaders (just like ours) were freemasons themselves.

UK has the most wars at over 170, Spain is second at around 150 and France is a close third. Germany has only existed for about a hundred years, but the territory they are in would be a distant third place. It seems like the UK is the most belligerent country in Europe, maybe the world.

Literally because you never governed yourselves. If you're occupied, you are not sovereign, no discussion.

Pic related about the history of liberalism

>The american revolution is based on liberalism which is an anglo-french philosophical movement

John Locke was the most influential enlightenment figurehead as far as our founding fathers were concerned and no one in the USA believes the French Revolution was a communist movement. Kek.

You're confusing paranoid Sup Forumstards with average people.

We just need one more neo-con/liberal to surpass the , at this point.

Thanks for the pic. Liberalism is such a mess.

> Germany has only existed for about a hundred years

nigga what?

Germans have self-destructive tendencies, just because they were split into 999 regions for most of the time doesnt make them not-german.

You do realize that before the Third Reich there were TWO previous Reichs?

Dont get fooled by the eternal kraut.

Treat them like the animals they are,take no prisioners.
Since they are a bunch of retarded fanatics,you cant meet them directly at the battlefield so you use guerilla tactics do break their lines,break their morale and if possible stop their lines of suplies and starve them to death.
This was pretty much how we always beat Spain and all those fcking moors through 900 years

France - kazzars

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Germany as a nation similar to what exists today did not exist until the territories unified in 1870, forming the German Empire. Before that it was a group of states that were not necessarily aligned.

The US doesn't even rate. Britain has been involved in 156 wars from 1700 to the present. If you go back to Hastings in 1066, it could be as high as 300, including civil wars.

>Who

May be Belgian.

This beautiful food Brainwash Me.

>being in a war puts you at fault for the war
???

The english have 900 years of divide and (trying) to conquer however it's still nothing compared to german autism since Bismarck.

Kek, never gets old

Being in an almost constant state of war means a nation is belligerent. In any case, most of Britain's wars have been those of conquest.

Germs...fucking Germs...

Really makes me think.

hey nip, I'll make another for you and china

May be German.

GIVE ME MORE MANIAC SIMULATION GAME!

You should not be casting aspersions on Germany. France, under Napoleon pulled the same shit.

>Restoring the Roman Empire
>"Same shit"

Are you implying that Napoleon's wars to conquer Europe were just, and that France was provoked?

luv u

France until 1815, then us.

Brits

Disgusting

Germany was surrounded by enemies pre WWI. Britcucks thought Germany building its own navy was a hostile act because they're retarded so they allied with their historical enemy instead. Germany knew everyone irrationally hated them so they acted in their own defense. WW2 was started because Hitler wanted to unite the German people which was an unreasonable demand to Lesser Shitstain and Pooland who wanted to keep oppressing the Germans in Danzig. The retards in 1919 thought splitting germany into two was a good idea and Hitler thinking that should end was just too much to ask. Churchill could have made peace in 1940-41 but instead chose to throw away millions of lives and the empire for no reason whatsoever or maybe because he was a retarded pig. The chosenites would have been sent to their holy desert and everyone would live happily ever after. Instead, Churchill kills millions for no reason and then decides to just stop at Berlin because I guess Russians controlling Danzig and expelling the Germans who lived there is okay but Germany controlling Danzig is just terrible because reasons. Meanwhile in India, millions starve to death because of his retarded pointless war to stop Germany from controlling a city populated by Germans. Then Churchill is remembered as le hero even though he did nothing but cry for the thirteen colonies to come save his ass. Ironically, Churchill hated muslims and now his capital city is full of them because of his retarded decisions and is likely to become even worse in the future.

Jews