Jesus Lived

Jesus Lived

You're in the temple and this guy slaps your money changer's ass, how do you react?

Yeah, there's enough evidence to say that a person named Jesus did in fact live in that are during that timeframe.

He was an aramaic-speaking hebrew carpenter.

He's back.

In black

>Jesus lived
>Jesus died
Nothing of value was lost.

alive in serbia?

WE WUZ KANG OF KANGZ

(((Jesus)))

That look is very uncharacteristic of someone who has attained conscious oneness with the Father

I'm a christian and i hate when a thread like this shows up because i know it will be full of blasphemy

Is he our guy?

You put the medicine where the pain is.

You put the lotion on the skin

Or else it gets the hose again

And is still living in heaven

This. Dammit Sup Forums stop making me agree with a leaf.

A LEAF.

If it makes you feel better, I'm told in pretty much every thread I post in that I'm a "based leaf".

Jesus is Kek.

Christcucks out, This is a catholic and orthrodox board.

I mean, i cant deny this.

Unfortunately for bible-believers, the books been cut and chopped so significantly that its literally a shell of itself. Always weird to think Sup Forums is infatuated with a guy from the middle east thousands of years back.

Romans 3:23
Galatians 5:19-21
Colossians 3:5-6
John 4:10-14
And all of Matthew 10
Verses for the /po/ack

I love me some catholics. Your women are crazy.

i am going to stop harassing leafs indiscriminately now because I don't want to risk ever insulting you, oh based leaf

Oy vey!

Your religion shouldn't impact your ability to have a calm, rational discussion about the existence of a historical figure.

Translating, even between closely related languages, can greatly change meanings as well. Aramaic is a dead language, so even if we find first hand accounts, we no longer have anyone who natively speaks the language to help understand the exact meaning of words.

get right with God

Which one

There is but one.