Is Donald Trump insane?

Or just a puppet of the military industrial complex?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China can't undercut U.S. companies and deny any responsibility for North Korea threatening the U.S. at the same time.

He's working to force their hand one way or the other and act accordingly. Classic business maneuver.

North Korea is close to having nukes on ICBMs. NATO should have launched a full invasion years ago when they first started trying to test nukes.

>bomb best korea
>claim best korea
>south korea is happy
>send all commies to neo-north korea for slave labour
>real americans are happy

Where is the problem?

>. NATO should have launched a full invasion years ago when they first started trying to test nukes.

That's fucking insane and would kill millions. You should kill yourself faggot.

>would kill millions
>implying north korea commies are real people

Every country with a decent military will act unilaterally on [Country], the only difference is CNN isn't randomly clickbait reporting on what France would do to Cuba for some strange ((((reason))))

Go fight your own war kike.

>kill millions.

We would have dropped a bomb and solved it like we did with Japan, but it would piss China off.

Sad thing is China doesn't really give a shit if China nukes somebody. They can just point the finger at North Korea and say "it's complicated, we promise to fix" then never do anything, A. because it's expensive and B. because having a mad dog at your disposal to slyly threaten people with is probably the best business strategy there is.

>Sad thing is China doesn't really give a shit if China nukes somebody.

"If North Korea nukes somebody" but it may as well be the same.

>"If North Korea nukes somebody"

North Korea is not a threat to anyone. Leave them alone faggot.

Why are Trumptards so pro war?

>lets continue to placate this spoiled little gook with handouts every time he throws a tantrum, while he continues to defy international policy instead of finally getting tough and calling his bluff.

>Bush
>pro war

Bush was a faggot. He should have conquered the entire Middle East. Why are Americans so cucked despite having the most powerful military ever?

You are trying to imply a rogue state with nuclear capabilities and a dire economic situation isn't going to lead to the death of millions one way or another?

Canada give back that VPN.

I really fucking hope he's not chimping out in the summer while I'm there

At times I think Trump is part of the NWO, that the elites made it so convincing that their controlled media attacks him daily to fool even the most top tier conspiracy activist such as Alex Jones.

Maybe we're all being fooled by the elite's ultimate plan, they're playing the Trump card to initiate wars and civil unrest.

>Liberals are anti war again.

Color me shocked

That's literally a statement of fact, why is everyone so triggered?

Just really dumb, and readily manipulated by anyone, especially his dollar sign masters

He's just an idiot.

North Korea is a threat to its own people
Liberation when?

Relax nihilist, things aren't that bad.

It's ok to believe in something, it's ok to trust others at times.

This is actually the same strategy as Japan with the invasion of Taiwan. China refused to compensate for the death of Japanese explorers by the natives, explaining that Taiwan was not really a part of China, so Japan invaded it, and China could not make a good case against it.

Pretty smart

Except its not business and most North Koreans are poor and have little to no communication with the outside world. They shouldn't suffer because of these fat narcissistic man-children.

Because NK have recently killed US soldiers and now China is refusing to take responsibility? I get it now

Art of the Deal > Art of War

military wanted hillary.
democrats drop more bombs than anyone

I don't disagree, but that fat manchild can't be allowed to hurt innocent people either.

yes, but think of how excellent they would be as laborers
i'd hire 500 norks in a hearbeat

>US waits for NK to do something stupid like bomb Seoul.
>Entire global community begs for US to get involved
>US military, under Mattis, shows up and goes Total War on their asses, levels the entire NK military in a matter of weeks, minimal US casualties
>NK is liberated, US are heroes again

Yeah, I guess we should just immediately surrender whenever someone attacks us. That way the minimum amount of people die! Do you like watching people fuck your mom, or maybe your sister, or even your waifu pillow? kys, people die.

>millions of starving, uneducated peasants are left to fend for themselves
>can't adapt to the modern world because the country is stuck in the fifties.
>US won't let China annex, China won't let SK annex
>borders close because no one wants to deal with starving refugees
>US hated again

War is the only means to rebuild. A world war to purge the weak and build the strong.

It is the inevitable consequence of human nature.

Embrace the natural order of things.

Just another neo con

It's been a long time coming. The Norks need to be dealt with.

>implying china has any say in the matter if they dont participate

Trump is testing China.
Trump end game is fucking China in the ass. All he needs is apretext tp start the ball rolling. Why do you think hes increasing the army and wanna be buddy with Russia? Get ready for war.

>Just another neo con

We could always annex it as a special territory, spend a few years fixing it and propaganda it into loving SK, then give it to SK. What'll China do?

>Yeah, I guess we should just immediately surrender whenever someone attacks us

NORTH KOREA HAS ATTACKED US FAGGOT?

>implying China isn't the most likely candidate to take NK over

This isn't playground rules, China is NKs only ally, while SK can't do anything without US help. What would happen is both the US and China negotiate and start comparing dicks while illiterate peasants all starve and die

>when they first started trying
If both koreas are ever rejoined, then south korea will become a shithole. The SJW will rise and spread from the north to the south and will happen as with germany.

I could give you an unending list of threats they've made against us. Keep in mind that we're still technically at war with them. So, long before you were born, in 1950, the US went to war against Communists in DPRK, that war technically never ended. It was merely suspended. So the fact of the matter is that these people are a total menace to regional peace. They're nuclear armed, and I don't say this about many governments, but these people are outright insane. What, you want us to wait until AFTER they glass Seoul? Too fucking late.

hes a fucking genious how cant you see that
>make a huge paper tiger so that chine would shit its pants
>they start expedning shitloads of money on defense
>eventually they fuck up
this star wars program 2.0

>I could give you an unending list of threats they've made against us.

THREATS =/= ATTACKS

DPRK HAS NOT ATTACKED THE USA EVER

Don't seem to recall any trilllion dollar+ wars in the past 8 years.

Funny how Sup Forums hates "mudlimes"and "shitskins" unless obama is the one using drones.

Sad!

Did Iraq and Vietnam ever attacked before war was declared?

That's just objectively false. Why are you resorting to lying now? It won't better your mind. When it comes to nuclear armed nations, we can't afford to get attacked first because it's not just going to be some little shit, "oy vey muh 2,500 dead at Pearl Harbour." We're looking at the potential of having an entire city wiped off the map. Say...Anchorage. Let me break it down for you.

>DPRK and USA are at war
>we suspend the war but not end it
>we are still at war with them
>they are making nuclear threats against a nation which they are at war with

So at what point did you get this outrageous idea that it's not okay for us to attack a nation that we're already at war with once that nation starts waving around the nuclear card? In fact, if I didn't know any better, I'd think that you might be some slant eyed zipperhead chickenshit sitting in his foxhole praying that Gomer Pyle doesn't fucking ventilate him.

Every US president has to have his war(s), N.Korea will be his

Stop using caps lock.

If Sup Forums is really anti-Zionist/Rothschild, and want the whole kike degeneracy thing to end, then they'd support North Korea.

I might if they weren't constantly behaving like total and complete morons.

>I might if they weren't constantly behaving like total and complete morons.
>believing in kike and alt-kike media

Yea

So you're alleging that their constant outrageous outbursts and nuclear threats are all just made up?

We're not attacking them. We're threatening them. :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–North_Korea_relations

>Israeli-North Korean relations (Korean: 이스라엘-조선민주주의인민공화국 관계) are very hostile,[1] and North Korea has never recognized the state of Israel, denouncing it as an "imperialist satellite".[2] Since 1988 it recognises the sovereignty of the State of Palestine over all of Israel, except for the Golan Heights, which it recognises as part of Syria.

Liberate them so they can be diverse and multicultural just like the west?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea

We need to invade North Korea NOW

It's not like Japan or Vietnam went Germany/Sweden mode. West is degenerate because we have the perfect mix of too much money and too much time.

True, but I feel like a war with North Korea would be absolutely pointless, and a waste of resources. And like the user above you posted, the US probably wants war with NK because they want to install the central banking system there, just like they did in Lybia. Trump is talking about war with Iran and North Korea, just like hillary would have.

Good
We should have dealt with these commies decades ago, it's a shame Truman was a huge pussy and refused to finish them off

kinda excited actually, our generation needs a proper war

Yeah war with Iran is stupid but DPRK is a loose end that we should have tied up a very very long time ago. And with the shit they've been up to recently, they need to chill out.

Do you think DPRK acts up because China tells them to, to distract the US? It seems reasonable.

No because the Chinese themselves have been giving them the signal lately that they need to settle down. Even Chairman Chang is getting tired of their antics.

Yeah, they're a Chinese puppet
Honestly a quick war against them would a good thing for regional stability since it'd show the Chinese that we're not screwing around like we were under Obama

It would be a waste of resources man. If you think for a second China wouldn't support North korea logistically then you're wrong buddy boi. You guys really don't need another vietnam.

Not really
It prevents a larger war with China that's gonna happen within the decade if we don't head it off soon

Better to let the Sorks get nuked and kill a few million gooks than to let the Chinese nuke a carrier group or the west coast

>It prevents a larger war with China that's gonna happen within the decade if we don't head it off soon

I don't think China would like having you guys on their border if you defeat NK, it doesn't prevent war at all, burgerboi.

>is he insane
>for saying he won't be soft on the modern day equivalent of Nazi Germany
Why do you sympathize with a nation that commits genocide user?

and the world continues to turn

>it doesn't prevent war at all
It shows we're not the paper tiger Russia and China think we are
We could flatten the Norks in a week

The Chinese, though, also don't want that diplomatic liability laying around.

>THREATS =/= ATTACKS

correct, so why are you so assmad over trump putting norks on notice?

Are you trying to describe north korea or the us?

He's trying to force China to do something. No way China will let it go to war.

All I'm saying is - Give war a chance!

All presidents are puppets of the MIC.
Kennedy was the last one who tried and we know what they did to him.

Let's kill those gook North Korens. I would enlist tomorrow If trump announced that we were going in gins bkazing. I would love to blitz through North Korea gun blazing, killing anything in my path, burning anything i see, raping any women I meet, and stealing any loot I find. I would be my life's greatest honor to fight for Trump in battle and slaughter in his name.

I served in Iraq and the blood lust I developed was insane. I would give almost anything to go back to battle and kill again, I don't care how many American men die I just want to fight, slauggter, rape, and plunder again. Those first few months of the Iraq war were the best days of my life. We could literally do anything. Anything. They were too poor to have iphones to record us and no one higher up would believe stupid Iraqis anyways.

Hey, some fags need to start lifting in practice of ''le race war'', right?

no... we are still technically at war with them.

Go read a book and lurk more you no talent faggot.

unless its with Russia... you been asleep for the last 2 years?

>US will act unilaterally

Just fucking say "alone." God I had Newspeak

South Korea is riddled with radical feminism, and Japanese women aren't having kids until they're 40 now. Both are shit.

Syria, Libya and Iraq were pretty okey countries until USA/NATO/Israel fucked them over. Ohh, and they didn't have Rothschild bank either. I wonder who could of been behind all this invasion and (((Liberation))), huh? Oh and isn't it funny that Saudi Arabia is never touched?

>being against the glassing of nk

>He won't start WW3!!!!

You faggots have doomed us all.

They will blindly suck his dick regardless of what he does.

clearly Trump is backed by some factions of the elite, the question is who and what vision of the world they have

they killed this board desu