So Putin started 2018 elections campaign is his usual way

So Putin started 2018 elections campaign is his usual way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sx2YmSXDy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko#Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tpeтья чeчeнcкaя вoйнa кoгдa?

+$0.15

Did he have any opposition?

Пoтишe в этoй фeдepaции, гpaждaнин.

Nope

Пoчeмy? Haм вeдь нeкoгo бoятьcя.

Then it makes no sense

Chechens

Кeк вeлит вoйнy!

As an expert in global affairs, I'm going to have to deem it was the Irish on this one. The IRA more specifically.

just reminder

>browse plebbit's reaction to this
>an utter clusterfuck of people blaming Putin and others getting offended at people heartlessly blaming Russia so quickly, conspiracies and butthurt everywhere
>they're gonna be eating eachother for a good 24hrs now

إن شاء الله

>IRA
>Individual retirement account
D A M N

ruh-roh

ok and... why would you go to reddit in the first place? Curiosity? to see how the normies react to this?

No doubt it's all their fault. IRA is obviously evil.

(((Individual Retirement Account)))
On second thoughts... it was the Chechens. Leave the chosen alone!!

>I swear if they attack Russia, I will kill every Muslim

Have the crusades begun?

They just want 70% voted for their party (and not their puppets), so.

Just need to wake the bear up, a few more pokes and stings and we'll be making glass out of sand dunes in no time.

I honestly think this can be a false flag but I wont discard joowish fuckery

>plebs actually believe this
Then he'd have to start by nuking Moscow

>>I swear if they attack Russia, I will kill every Muslim
What the fuck are you talking about? Another bullshit about "Putin savior of white race" or it's just some new form of trolling?

finland did it

not a real quotation, retard

Russia will do nothing. They're too cucked.

We'll see, its high time for WW3 anyway It's just hopeful thinking atm, can't wait to see the likes of you and us and all the other satellite countries that think they are shit being turned into spammed meat.

wew, our media is already saying Putin ordered it.

russia needs an enemy. just look at the state of their fucking country since the cold war ended. soviet union peaked after the war against nazi germany.

now they're all drunk or doing drugs. they need an enemy so they can reignite that batriodig nationalism

kremlin shills incoming

Nah. They will add more security checks.
This was obviously Putin's job before election. Now we will listen to the old song " fight them in toilets". Fuck this shit.
Nuke Chechna now.

go back supporting pussy riot you dumbass

This, just the average tools of keeping the plutocracy strong and going

+15Rub.

>The bombing was caused """"by some random ex-eastern bloc nation""""
>Putin invades
>Trump does nothing or even makes excuses for Putin because Putin said he was smart once a year ago

This is one bigly interesting time we live in.

a fucking obese yank fuck with 20 genders talking shit about Russia being cucked???

The 3rd worlds doesnt care about the 3rd world.

>+15rub
if they payed me so much i would be doing 100 posts per min

Not gonna happen.

>replying to putin bots

Pekka, you surely think Russia is some heaven? They are cucked to oblivion - ruled by a plutocracy which is sucking them dry; drugs and alcoholism, as well as faggots and muslims everywhere

100 ppm;
6000*15~=150 USD an hour.
Ok. 15 kopeek.

that's 'cause you're Finns' cousins KEK

>>I swear if they attack Russia, I will kill every Muslim
Burger education...

>Pekka
kek

Just a Putin pre-election campaign;)

So Putin has bombed his homecity right in the middle of his visit to economic forum in the said city. That does it, I'm Navalny missile now.

Or FSB to invoke inner rage in Russians so we would finally hapilly go and kill all churkas soon

Yup. Reddit is for gays and fedoras. Everyone knows that.

He did this in 1999. Later he conquered parts of two other countries. He doesn't need to do anything more.

shills are the ones saying it was kremlin inside job based on being told so on Sup Forums.

>sand runes
>88
>fried bacon flag
What did he mean by this?

Please nuclear war
Please nuclear war
Please nuclear war
Get rid of Islam
Please nuclear war
Please nuclear war
Please nuclear war

Fake and if it were true Putin would have genocides the Muslims years ago.

But it was. Again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_Russian_apartment_bombings

kek

Bbut he did it last two times.

It WAS an inside job. That's not a conspiracy theory, but the most likely version.

Putin used the bombings as a pretense to wage war with Chechnya, which would be unpopular otherwise.

quick rundown needed

Why would the Chechens or Ukrainians even try this shit? Chechens are being paid off and Ukrainians would gain nothing. It also doesn't help that the Chechens were on the world news the other day for rounding up and killing gays, not good publicity.

>blow metro
>ban public gathering
>Stockholm syndrome your scared electorate to required 70% voter turnout
Puting 2018 1D checkers game strong

why would you not go to reddit for exactly that reason. i love going over there to see how the normies react. they have become increasingly discombobulated in recent years it literally makes me happy watching them fight amongst each other all the time

The globalists are gonna use this to go to war

are you going to drag me into wikipedia article with no source and a statement by an expelled journalist then you accuse me of being a shill and i stop replying.

picture released of the bomber

stay safe slavs, he won't take any hostages

Cкopee oчepeднoй пaк зaкoнoв Ha ypoвнe пaкeтa Яpoвoй. Гoтoвы пpиcecть зa peпocтик?

Basaev has invaded Dagestan a month before the explosions. The war has been going for a while.

1000 russian policemen and officials conspired for this to kill innocent russians and let Putin remain in power. Makes perfect sense. Lets let the religion of peace off the hook !!

Where is the refuge of the peaceful men

Ah, the redpilled Russian. It always feels like seeing a unicorn.

Please realize that voting does nothing in Russia. Get armed and bring it to the streets.

It's victory or death now, bro!

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko#Russian_apartment_bombings

Are you voting for Beli?

>implying putin gives half a shit about "innocent russians"

The 'elections' are less than a year away

The fucking muslims are so classic with their reactions

>copters can't land to rescue casualties and so they're dead
hm

No. I'm just telling you things which are self-explanatory to anyone who read about Russian politics.

Cкopee митинги зaпpeтят.

fuck you and george soros kid... and killary too... you fucking traitor to Russia

If voting would change anything in Russia Putin would have already banned it.

cheers

>Serb
>voting does nothing in Russia
kk sure bud, you know better

>Muslims would never kill innocent people from a white country!
Fuck off shill

Sage

>anti-putler
>traitor
pick 1

You are absolutely correct, sir. Muslims dindu nuffin'! Boston was a false flag! 9/11 was a false flag! Any act of violence committed by any Muslim ever is a false flag! The Jews and shadow-people did it.

Seconded. Please based Putin, nuke the mudslimes!

Murrican edumacation.

He's kinda right though

I'm glad I'm not the only one, reddit comments are some next level mental gymnastics and being able to click on their post history so you can confirm the guy wanting all red States to be firebombed posts in Dr who and and tranny forums

It's like a zoo for extremist lefties and I love it

Nice one.

No, I'm not an idiot. There was no one to vote for in this election, but I voted for Jeremic as the lesser evil.

Why ban it when he can just rig it? Like he does every year?

Are you really make me look for those 2012 results by polling station where Putin won over 100% of the votes?

Can't really call it an election then can you.

the russians hacked the muslims to explode thenselves

That's already been happening for the last couple of years. New laws and restrictions is gonna be even more absurd

oh is CANVAS is moving to russia already? you guys did such a good job in syria too

>even more absurd
Like if there was a limit to madness...