Is this the biggest troll ever? To me it makes a lot of sense

Is this the biggest troll ever? To me it makes a lot of sense.
>why are there no flights crossing the Southern Hemisphere?
>water always finds a flat surface
> why is no one allowed to go to Antarctica?
>why is ever fucking NASA photo a composite

youtu.be/-RIBO7VB0VE

Other urls found in this thread:

intrepidtravel.com/us/antarctica
i.stuff.co.nz/world/10291142/Norwegian-viking-won-t-pay-Antarctica-fine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1YdbFIuAc
youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you mean going over the pole? Why would they? The closest routes are South Africa Australia and Chile NZ
the gravitational pull is what keeps the air and water around the planet. If the earth were flat how could gravity hold the air close to the ground and not have it waft into space
>why is no one allowed to go to Antarctica?
intrepidtravel.com/us/antarctica
>why is ever fucking NASA photo a composite
you can't photograph both the front and the backside of a globe

It's hard to believe people still believe on a space ball whipping through space at a 566643456 million miles an hour. It's time folks, take the flatpill

Gravity is still a theory. It can easily explain away with density. Objects With more density than the air fall. Same with water sinking/ floating. Sure I can take an approved trip to the outer edge of Antarctica, but I tried to go explore it I would be arrested.
Also all flight in the Southern Hemisphere fly north to go south.

Fuck

So what do you believe is below the earth? On the "other side"?
>Sure I can take an approved trip to the outer edge of Antarctica, but I tried to go explore it I would be arrested.
Antarctica is divided among several nations with a lot of it protected environment housing endangered species. But you probably won't find patrols making sure no one wanders around, too vast an area

You flat earthers are more retarded than pony fags.

True. But this guy was turned away at gunpoint and fined for just sailing there.
>what's on the other side
No idea. I'm just asking questions.

Goddamn. I'm trying to multi-task and it's not working well. This guy
i.stuff.co.nz/world/10291142/Norwegian-viking-won-t-pay-Antarctica-fine

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Atlantic_Anomaly

>Hey dont go there
>lol i will
>cant stop you but we will fine you if you get back
>ok

He ultimately made it to antarctica with a 16m yacht, if it was such a well kept secret surely they would be more protective of it.

as for
>Gravity is still a theory. It can easily explain away with density. Objects With more density than the air fall. Same with water sinking/ floating.
you cant say "easily explained away with density" if you cant explain what the foundation of the earth, a comparatively dense substance is.

Most flights don't go over the pole not even in the north, they tend to be circular andthere are less in the south cause most human civilization is in the north.
true but we're talking about gravity and gravity works from any direction so there's no preference, that's why it gets distributed the way it does.
> why is no one allowed to go to Antarctica?
false

Antarctica sure seems big

I hope you know that you're too stupid to function in polite society and your immediate suicide would do nothing but improve the world.

Listen all I'm saying is this. some of you cats are willing to entertain the idea that Ayyy Lmoa's traveled hundreds of thousands of light years just stick something in your butthole. But you not willing to except that maybe you've been lied too.

>are willing to entertain the idea that Ayyy Lmoa's traveled hundreds of thousands of light years just stick something in your butthole.
WRONG

flat earthers just cant understand gravity, which is why they remove it from the hypothesis

Yeah I find that frustrating, it's the weakest part of FE.

if you can get me a pic from space or the edge of the earth ill believe it

literally being this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1YdbFIuAc

>Gravity is still a theory
Fuck, I hate this meme

>why is no one allowed to go to Antarctica?

I've been to Antarctica. It's just cold and lonely. Mawson station for a rotation for the Australian Antarctic division.

Shouldn't this be on /x/?

It's a CIA psyop to derail threads and discredit the board.

Gravity is falsified by the gravity ratios in the atmospheric charts.

9.8m/s2 at sea level, 9.56 at 80km. ISS? 240/400km and it's a little over zero. Haha!

And the explanation that ISS is in freefall is bogus because they only Delta burn 2m/s for 900 seconds every month.

Does gravity disappear on an airplane? Only if you reach free fall. Which you then have to pull up to get out of. Not on ISS though. Officially.

Officially the gravity theory is debunked. Now ask yourself why gravity stops directly on the line between space and the atmospheric boundary. Which also happens to be where the aurora form.

I'll wait:.. it's a question that easily answered if u have actually pondered reality and not simply allowed yourself to be conditioned.

how do you explain asteroid impacts?

Stupid idiot. The densest mass SINKS because of GRAVITY.

Watch this and do the damn experiment yourself. CASE CLOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=G8cbIWMv0rI

Just realized, you have no chance of understanding the information in that clip. You're on your own, buddy. Good luck cause you're gonna need it.