† Christian General †

If you're a practicing Christian or not, you're welcome here to talk about your faith/ask questions etc.

God bless you all, besides you Jews.

You Jews will burn in hell forever for your wicked and evil ways.
Jews are the Synagogue of Satan and worship Lucifer himself. They hate Christ because he is everything they can never be - holy and pure. You will never win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTe50UUgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_of_Gloucester
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_of_Bury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Oxner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_of_Oberwesel
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Matt_Hale/Jewish_Occult_Murders/Jewish_Occult_Murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lbb4xwYj19g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily Scripture: Matthew 10:5-42
>5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Do all christians hate jews like that ? wow im impressed , if yes , then i salute you

Also you are right , jesus pbuh is holy and pure

cont.
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

final part
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

A lot of Catholics like myself do, but I'm afraid the Jews have infiltrated our highest ranks now. Most other Christians from what I know are not Jew-wise as they have been subjugated by them too

Praised be Jesus

>Lutheran, Protestants, Baptists, etc consider themselves Christian
Let's be honest here, this thread is for Catholics and Eastern Orthodox

We hate Muzzies, so don't get comfy.

I was saved about 2 years ago and immediately fell into the whole King James Only category. But now I'm confused as to why I consider the King James version the gold standard because it didn't exist until 1600 years after Christ. I'm thinking about a denomination switch can someone help a brother out?

You hate them because the Jews lied and said they caused 9/11. The Jews in Israel did It:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTe50UUgM

The Jews want us to hate Muslims so you send your sons and daughters out to fight them so they can expand Israel. Wake up

>Jesus comes down and makes the New Covenant
>Assmad Jews got mad over the fact that they're no longer the chosen people
And they've never recovered since. If they would just recognize Jesus Christ as the Son of God, their souls would be saved, but all they do is complain about how WE WUZ GOD'S CHILDREN N SHEIT

The bible is really anti semitic in the new testament

>You hate them because the Jews lied and said they caused 9/11.

I know the kikes caused 9/11. Don't tell me why I hate muzzies Achmed.

Learn Latin and read the Vulgate. Honestly, the Latin in it isn't even too complicated, since by then the population was basically illiterate

They also sacrafice christian children by nailing them to a cross and placing crowns of thorns on their heads like how Jesus died, and piercing their sides. They are sick sick people and I believe they are beyond saving. They themselves say they worship Lucifer.

JEWS SACRIFICING CHRISTIAN CHILDREN IN THE PAST:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_of_Gloucester
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_of_Bury
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Oxner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_of_Oberwesel
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Matt_Hale/Jewish_Occult_Murders/Jewish_Occult_Murder.html

>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣤⣴⣶⣶⣶⣶⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠢⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⠿⠋⠙⢿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⣀⣠⣤⡤⠖⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
>⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

OP is a fucking idiot.

So I'm guessing Catholicism is the way to go? But here's my issue. So many Catholics don't seem to do much or care about God at all but Baptists are usually pretty faithful and spreading the message.
>You'll know a tree by its fruits

See this Jew trying to cause trouble?
Hide Jew posts.

Hello. I had read a lot of articles and books on the early christians, Biblical exegesis and Patristics

Something always bugged me. Why does it contradict the principle that scripture is clear to those enlightened by the spirit and the five solaes all together?

Serious question

You'll be much happier not subscribing to any cult.

>So I'm guessing Catholicism is the way to go?
Negative, they pretty much worship Mary and use priests as an intermediary between believers and Jesus.
Remember Jesus' words....
>No one comes to the Father but by me.

>they still think they're God's chosen people
The hole just keeps getting deeper

Catholicism, at least how it's practiced in today's world, is a far cry from Christianity. They don't even hold mass in latin anymore.
My advice would be to listen to the Holy Spirit's advice. He will guide you to wherever He believes you will be most fulfilled.

So which denomination

But Protestantism contradict the early Christians and does not match the jews of the OT or NT christians

>three posts of double spaced bible verses
Choose a shorter set of verses or condense your formatting to fit it all into one post. actually...
>daily scripture
fuck off this is Sup Forums not r/catholicism or some wanna-be Bible study. either post a link to somewhere with the verses on them or trust your fellow Christians to just look it up themselves instead of needlessly samefagging your own thread.
lastly, FUCK YOU

They do hold mass in Latin, I went to mass yesterday and they read in latin

Catholoscism. The one founded by Jesus Christ himself

CAN I TURN MY HATRED INTO FAITH

Baptists seem to be the most lit denomination. The whole KJV worship is rediculoud doe - to expand on that issue look up Steven Anderson VS James White.

>tfw saved for at least 15 years from not and still feel like an island belongin to nooone

wish I could relate to local prottties but they seem like insane cultist, and catholics are memesters regarding the seriousness of the faith

wat do anons?

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. Deny him and burn in hell

Oh, I'm laffin.

Would appreciate some help from a Christanon though- what does it mean for my faith if I do not believe in absolute inerrancy, but only limited inerrancy wrt faith and morals?

It's not nearly as common though
>my own thread
Check the IDs m8. And if you don't like it, just ignore it. No need to take out your frustration on a stranger over the internet.

how were you saved? has someone explained it to you or were you reading the Bible on your own and >believed ?

How can a muslim like me safely convert to Christianity without being detected? Do I secretly do christian things, but act like a muslim in public?

Denomination isn't as important as many think, here in America we have many non-denominational churches that are Protestant/Evangelical in practice.
Personally I am a Baptist, but Methodists can be similar, depends on your location. You don't have to belong to a particular denomination, just stick to Protestant denominations for a real take on Christianity.

We need moar of this threads ,lately , especially after leftpol shills

I was raised Catholic, kind of stopped as I got older and started getting into hippie stuff. I saw a YouTube video that exposed that stuff and said I would go to hell so I just started being Catholic again for a while until someone told me that was wrong to and made me a Baptist. I can tell you for sure I'm saved though my whole life has changed but I just need to pick doctrine.

The issue with Catholicism is everyone has been trying to undermine it for years, and it's worked so far

>How can a muslim like me safely convert to Christianity

I dont know that there is a 100% way - but I dont know your personal situation. But the bigger question is, have you belived on Jesus Christ as your Saviour?

The thing is a conversion can happen without Salvation taking place. Are you sure you are saved by faith?

>do christian things
>without being detected
>act like a muslim irl

Clever idea.

All you have to do is believe jesus christ is the son of god and that he died for you to redeem us for everlasting life. Our God is the only one who sent a son to be sacrificed for us. Nothing means anything without sacrifice.

You shouldnt act muslim in public as far as prayer and worship. Thats pretty much hard for a muslim. You can "act" to keep yourself safe, but bowing down to other gods and idols is a no no.

You misunderstand, I strongly and firmly believe that any form of Theism is a plague.

I don't fucking know lad, I still have some dots of islam in me

almost identical story to mine. I wish I can relate to local protestants, but they dont seem sane in the head sadly.

My objection to Catholicism is idol worship and the cucked pope

Hello everybody .I am interested in Christianity and want to know more about it .What do you guys suggest .Not a muslim btw

But wouldn't lucifer help the Jews because they worship him

Fuck that must be nice. I'm lucky my local church isn't as degenerate as most other Post-Vatican Second Council churches are, but speaking Latin would make it all the better

In the end, faith in God, His law, and Jesus are what being a Christian is. If you can aquire a Bible (KJV, ideally) and start reading along with regular prayer to God, you will be doing just fine.

As a ex-muslim you will notice a very significant difference in the Bible versus the Korean. Only people who have read both will know what I mean. Only one is clearly written by divine inspiration.

By the way, welcome, brother.

then im going to burn in hell
fuck

Not all jews. Just the pharisees and sanhedran.

Jews who dont believe jesus is the son of god and the messiah will face the same punishment as others.

God morning my fellow brothers under God

As far as I know, there are Christian communities in your country, despite being hated by everyone around them

i still need to do prayers in mosques so that nobody gets suspicious

How do protestants select which sacred traditions to accept? I ask this because many beliefs that protestants hold rest solely on tradition and not the bible, for example:

-The determination of which books belong in the bible.
-The sanctity of human life from the moment of conception.
-The belief that public revelation ceased with the death of the last apostle.
-Switching of the Lord's day, the Sabbath, from Saturday to Sunday.
-The prohibition against polygamy, which Martin Luther approved: "I confess," Luther wrote, "that I cannot forbid a person to marry several wives, for it does not contradict the scripture."

i'll be beheaded if I convert

>I don't fucking know lad, I still have some dots of islam in me

look this one up, you have to be sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbb4xwYj19g

Who notices if you arent muslim enough? Family and friends?

Are there a lot of saved people in Poland or just softy Catholics. I've always been interested and I'm thinking about visiting.

In the Bible, Daniel refused to bow to false idols and was sentenced to death as a result. However, he was saved by faith. I'm sure that if you truly have faith in God then He will do the same for you.

Pretending to be someone you're not is a mortal sin (known as "playing dungeons and dragons" or "role playing") and mortal sins are ones you will go to hell for if not confessed.

Also, the unforgivable sin is continuing to commit the same sin over and over and over knowing it's a sin and believing you will be forgiven every time - this is called blaspheming against the Holy spirit as you are constantly resisting it

Like your friends
>pic related

Read bible

We need more Christian general to kick out Reddit,Commies,Pagans and Fags out of here.

This thread is pretty non-Christian. Muslims worship Satan, while Jews worship the Father alone and do not acknowledge God's revealed Triune nature.

This, especially pagans, the ultimate fedoras

Nothing scares militant reddit atheists like a devotion that isn't to nihilism

>-The determination of which books belong in the bible.

all identical. difference is in OT from prots, caths, to orthodox

>-The sanctity of human life from the moment of conception.

all agree on that. difference is with contraceptives.

>-The belief that public revelation ceased with the death of the last apostle.

not sure.

>-Switching of the Lord's day, the Sabbath, from Saturday to Sunday.

Let any man worship a day he finds holy.

>-The prohibition against polygamy, which Martin Luther approved: "I confess," Luther wrote, "that I cannot forbid a person to marry several wives, for it does not contradict the scripture."

Abraham had more wives as well did David, but my interpretaion of NT is that God requires monogamy.

my 2 cents

You have been subverted by the Jews

You're worshipping a jew god and it's jew son.
Praise KEK or gtfo

serious question
do i have to get baptised to be christian?

>-The prohibition against polygamy, which Martin Luther approved: "I confess," Luther wrote, "that I cannot forbid a person to marry several wives, for it does not contradict the scripture."
Honestly he got me there, I thought all this was covered in Deuteronomy

I think you misunderstand. I'm not asking for opinions on those specific beliefs, but rather why certain traditions are accepted even though they're not grounded in scripture.

Jesus is not a Jew. The Jews lied about it. They laugh to themselves about the six million, that "jesus was a jew" and that they're the "chosen people"

what do you guys think about the cucked pope?

what can we even do about that?

Cute

Yes, but I guarantee theres some fucked version of Christianity that doesn't require baptism. Maybe Evangelists, I dont know, Martin Luther really fucked us

While many would tell you to go all HARAM and display your newly-found faith to your family and community, remember that you will probably be rejected and harassed. Although it says in the Bible that you should expect to be persecuted, I would be careful and try to be as humble as possible. God bless, brother.

Nothing. We wait for the next

At least this isn't 1017 and we can actually speak out against the pope and not be killed

He's a Mason (been seen doing mason handshakes). The Jews have infiltrated the highest ranks, but this has been predicted.

bump. good morning pol

>enter into shit contract with women and the state
>work entire life
>girl just spread legs
>force other men to enter shit contract like you did

yea kill yourself

No you dont. Baptism was obligated before christs death.

Christs death for us signified the end of the old testament and old ways. No more sacrifice or practices. However, you can still be baptized for a more wholesome connection with God.

>do i have to get baptised to be christian?

no. you are saved by faith. If you are saved by faith, you are not unsaved by nonbaptism.
Gods will is baptism, but it is not a prerequisite for salvation.

yeah because there was john the baptist right? i dont want to choose some wrong following. i just want to be christ like.

i get confused by all the doctrines

Nicely put.

yup, and the mosque's imam, and my neighbors, and the intelligence agency

Join the Catholic church, the only church founded by Jesus Christ himself

Can I walk into a Catholic church on a Sunday, listen to the Priest and just leave or do I need to be registered/baptised etc?

That's a good way to put it, but I still think it's a correct step in furthering your worship, if nothing else, based on tradition alone

Bro, i cannot understand how you say you follow Yeshua and hate israel....Yeshua 's ministry was to the jew first and gentile second.....anti semitism is satanic....now thats not to say all jews get free passes but it does mean its a slippery slope, first your jealous of them then you want genocide ....

as for me & my house we will serve the LORD, and that includes support for Israel.....

If you are a nationalist why are you a Christian? Serious question.

To me it seems like Christianity in it's most basic form from the gospels is totally incompatible with nationalism and is fundamentally a foreign religion much like Islam or its parent religion - Judaism.

Of course you can just walk in. It's not like churches have a bouncer.

You can walk in, listen and then leave. You never have to talk to anyone ever. That's the nice thing about Catholic Churches.