In Rome's 'Field of Jews,' evidence of persecution

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/30/jewish-cemetery-rome-discovery/99821724/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-vJRwNEmU_ILMcP.xRlEGPg

>ROME (RNS) — Italian archaeologists have discovered the remains of 38 skeletons buried in a Jewish cemetery in Rome more than 500 years ago, offering further evidence of their ubiquity and persecution under papal rule.
>The well-preserved skeletons were found during excavations beneath a building in an area identified on ancient maps as “Campus Iudeorum” – Latin for “Field of Jews” — in the Trastevere quarter of Rome just across the Tiber River from the Italian capital.
>The bodies were believed to have been buried there between the mid-14th and mid-17th centuries, and the discovery is giving archaeologists new insights into how the community lived and died in the medieval era.
Thoughts, Sup Forums?

*Smacks frog lips*
OY VEY HOL UP
*Sniffs with huge nose*
SO GOY BE SAYIN'
*rubs hands*
WE BE PERSECUTED AND SHIIEET

Other pic from article.

You didn't know that? Learn some history, open a book

That's kinda what I was >implying when I made this thread. We know this shit already, why are they using new dig sites for "evidence" of something we know? Are they just reminding us of the shoah alpha version, or are they hiding something?

>skeletons in a cemetery

Where the fuck else would you put them?

There's nothing to hide, the roman church always discredited and persecuted the jews in the past. The worst has arrived with the last popes ( not italians ) that are busy to kiss niggers feet amd shake jews and muslim hands over than looking a bit far left (or commie)

>38 jews over 3 centuries
Annudah shoah

jews dont die

>the remains of 38 skeletons
What? 380 skeletons?! Oy vey!

3.800 skeletons? That's a lot

>finding 3,800,000 jewish skeletons in a roman cemetary that were all shoah'd under Papal rule

So the romans massacred the jews as well, oy vey more land in the middle east please.

We must remember the 38000000 jews who lost their life to persecution in Rome.

Stop dicking around. 380000000000 Jews are no laughing matter.

>get holocoastered everywhere you go
>for 10000 years
>in every culture
>on the planet and probably in space too
>somehow everyone else is at fault

Is that a dessicated nose?

My grandfather was one of the 3800000000000000 jews who died in Rome. Open your borders before it happens again goy

how is this evidence of persecution?

its a graveyard. jews dont like being buried alongside goyim animals

>38 jewish skeletons
Never forget the 38 thousand
The romans killed 38 million jews

38 millions? Damn. Funny how they get shoad everywhere they go. There must be something wrong with those ebil goyim, amirite?

>mfw
really made me laugh

Italy should pay each living jew one million dollars to make up for it.

>skeletons in a cementery

And?

My grandmother was just a child when the Romans rounded up her village and forced them to march to the Colloseum, where they were burned alive. All the while, the Romans were chanting 'DEUS VULT', 'CHRISTIANS HATE JEWS', and such.

>Jews have been persecuted for 3.000 years or so
>In most countries
>Still playing the victim card
>''Oy vey, remember the 40 years in the desert, the pogroms and the 600.000.000.000.000.000.000+, it was all your fault goy''

Kikes are basically dindus before dindus even existed. Unfortunately, dinuds don't get shot by cops (but I wish they were)

MUH 38,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

REPARATIONS WHEN

Clearly they were the victims of annuda Shoah, you stupid goy.

38 millions ?
oooooyyyy veeeeeyyyy

>yet another culture shown to have hated jews
Must be Monday.