How did BOTH brothers end up trannies? Is it genetics or parenting?

How did BOTH brothers end up trannies? Is it genetics or parenting?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/XL74b
classicalite.com/articles/25839/20150726/keanu-reeves-dating-news-girlfriend-jamie-clayton-john-wick-2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They used to be in bdsm relationships with dominatrix that used to degrade them and treat them like sissies. Look it up, I am not joking.

Neither. It was a targeted move by a group that must not be named.

They Overy dosed on redpills

Spot where they got the aesthetic for their Matrix films. No surprises.

Attention-seeking Jew whores
Their best creative days are way behind them, so they decided to become ugly women to try to remain relevant to the younger generation
It's an age-old story

redpill overdose, it happened to a couple people involved with the Matrix and we are only seeing the consequences now

just look at Keanu, he fell for the feminine penis meme because he also ODed on redpills

it was revenge on them by elites for exposing too much in their Films.

They were redpilling too much and thier films were to close to the truth so they were kidnapped and forces to have sex operations.

Thier last film V for vadetta pushed the elite to act. Thats why their work after tat turned to shit. They have been drugged and under control.

The elite want to see you suffer first and made them an example to other whitleblowers in the entertainment industry.

>become celebrity by making one good movie
>try to ride the gravy train by expanding it to a trilogy but crash it badly
>try to ride the Sup Forums-army train to become relevant again, fail again
>At wits end try to emulate Bruce Jenner
They were defective from the start

It's all about where you live.
They live in liberal hollywood so you can do pretty much whatever there and people won't bat an eyelid.

Try dressing like that in a poor area and see how long before you get beaten to death by black guys.

I bet they just wanted to get rid of their balding and just exaggerated with the extrogens

I always assumed this was the case considering how far Hollywood degenerates often reputedly go with the sex and drugs according to widespread rumor.

>V for vadetta
But that was based on the comic, and the author of it Alan Moore is fine, I met him last month.

Do they date men or women?

how do they both have hair when before they were both balding?

is there something they can give u to grow you hair when you are a tranny? Is this what is making it more common?

Anime.

wig or hair transplant
hormone therapy probably stops hair loss, but it doesn't regrow anything

How fucking dumb are you leaf

The standard treatment for balding is dht blockers, combine with estrogen and t blockers and you get impressive regrowth

Yeah, a wig

I legit believe this theory myself.

Also notice how the first matrix redpill was real. The jews scanner noticed this, and they skewed the message completly in the next two movies.

Suddenly it was multicultural zion, ahmed at trainstation, and just some vague fake redpill that left viewers dissatisfied.

Once a redpilled is drop, they come with ways to twist it and shroud it and the users are left unknowing and lose interest or co-opt the message completly

Why don't they date each other?
They can be trans-not siblings or some shit.

Mind control.

lol

take the redpill

Wrong

m.imgur.com/a/XL74b

Depression drove them to experiment with hormone therapy. They got hooked.

They haven't had much success since matrix...

now it makes sense
thanks man

I'm bi

The one on the left was hotter as a man and the one other right is hotter as a woman lmao

Similarly genetic, running in the same groups and probably high on their own farts after their film success.

I could see lightning striking twice.

Alan Moore publicly rejected their adaptation.

You fucking retards, Matrix and V made a lot of $$$ for Jews. Neither films are about 'that' anyway.

Twins usually have a shared enviroment, meaning both never had their father play a game of catch with them

Jesus Christ, how horifying!

They got the "you're a fucking faggot" MK Ultra treatment as punishment for creating the Matrix movies.

>look at Keanu, he fell for the feminine penis
Some backstory please?

You idiots, the matrix is about the Bible

classicalite.com/articles/25839/20150726/keanu-reeves-dating-news-girlfriend-jamie-clayton-john-wick-2.htm

That one hurt.

Sauce!

After ruining their reputation they needed oppression points to get financing for their shit movies, it was a financial decision.

matrix is gnosticism with robots and kung-fu, smith is an archon, the machine-face is the demiurge, the architect is the architect

neo fully becomes neo after he symbolically marries Trinity, who is his path to the divine trinity

etc, etc

Yeah it is

If you can't handle being bald you are not a man

Wasn't that just a rumor? Isn't he still dating his High School Sweetheart?

I never once saw it confirmed from either party.

wtf keanu...wtf....

one of the only actors i enjoy watching

>Speed Racer fails at box office
>Larry became a Tranny
>Jupiter Ascending fails at box office
>Andy became a Tranny

It really makes you think