Eyy faggots

Eyy faggots.

So I'm a literal faggot. And I get that some people don't like that. But what I don't get is that for most homophones it's like flicking a switch. The minute they find out they can have nothing to do with you. In most cases people are generally willing to overlook something dislike in a person as long they aren't directly involved by association. But if you're gay? Forget about it

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/RrwJh
discord.gg/yr3tW
washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/
web.archive.org/web/20170319081718/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
discord.gg/FzZDc
youtu.be/4jvVsf789y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to Sup Forums. Most of the white boys here are faggots and would welcome you. I am only here to troll

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/RrwJh

I don't care if you're gay

they are men who are insecure about their own masculinity and you remind them of it, note how women are never as homophobic as men and men don't hate on lesbians, same with how no one gives a shit about female to male transexuals but the opposite are despised

So,you do care if the Bogdanoff came out as gaylords,but if its a normal guy like me,you don't?

You're just the giantest of faggots

>for most homophones it's like flicking a switch

Pleas. I don't mien to call a spayed a spayed, but gaze are sic and vane. Ewe awl knead to burn at the steak.

fuck off to your safe space, faggot

Why would a gay tell you it is a gay unless it wants to fuck you?

Don't ask, don't tell. But you told. So fuck off, faggot.

it's cool if you're a normal person who just so happened to be gay, it's not okay if a person based their entire identity around the fact that they're gay
also gay propaganda is not okay

>homophones
Those who talk like a faggot?

I have nothing against the homosex. Derek Jarman is objectively England's great artist of the 20th century and Armond White is my favourite living human being.

I love white boipussy so much. I wish you could breed with them and that women didn't exist.

Give science another 50 years

can you guys at least use our current board-tan instead of posting 5+ year old images?

fucking other men is not normal or acceptable

>tfw i'm entitled to public displays of homosexual affection up here and anyone who interferes in pretty much any form is almost assuredly liable to be charged and found guilty with a hate crime

loveless uglybois b mad

gay men make the mistake of being honest while women are natural liars who don't consider it cheating to have sex with other men behind their husbands back so they say they didn't cheat and fuck statistics.

The ultimate red pill is that being gay is a mental illness

the ultimate redpill is when the purge happens women, their men, and all the minorities who support them will get the bullet

keep telling yourself your situation is normal, cuck

I don't get this. I just want a cute boyfriend

remeber you can't choose the gay, is the gay that choose you, i learned it in the "hard" way

Because a man isn't supposed to shove things up his ass and put other men's dicks in his mouth. If you do that you've gone down a very strange path and it shows there's something wrong with you

>So I'm a pedophile. And I get that some people don't like that. But what I don't get is that for most bigots it's like flicking a switch. The minute they find out they can have nothing to do with you. In most cases people are generally willing to overlook something dislike in a person as long they aren't directly involved by association. But if you wanty to rape children? Forget about it.

behold the truth

gay is a result of rape.

Because you are irredeemably sick. Do the world a favour and neck yourself

i was never raped

Yes yes curry curry india will rule world and shit in all the streets.

Sup Forums is a Natsoc board. This means that most of them are homosexuals. They tried to cover it up with the night of the long knives but they didn't fool anyone

Maybe try not fucking everything that moves?

literally every gay "friend" I've had has tried to sleep with me

so you are a cute guy UwU

>homophones
Great, now words can't sound like other words without being gay. Faggots ruin everything.

(((who))) put that idea in your head?

That bothers you? It's just basically them telling you that you're attractive - in theory, it should be no different than if an extremely ugly woman wanted to sleep with you. Tell them you're not into it and get on with your life.

I don't mind them as long as they stay in the insane asylum

Create some new /polgb/ comics, I'd be happy to use them!

discord.gg/yr3tW

rape takes on many forms, Ed boy

post pics desu

Kek actually this, our system has so much sublimed homosexuality in it.

l-like?

>tfw cute bf
>tfw slowly redpilling him

>no tiny cock wide-hipped bf on female hormones

most recent for me
>so what kinda chicks are you into man?
>I'm not into chicks

>homophones
well you know I am a known homophone. My name is aid/aide

It is a misconception that people actually give a shit about being gay in 2017. There are no gays being lynched in the streets by white Americans. It is only Islam who wishes to persecute gays.

n-no delet!

Doesnt mean hes gay. He might love his car or anime bodypillow.

You know sticking his dick into the exhaust pipe and shit.

If you think rural Americans don't have a problem with gay people you're retarded.

trannies have way higher rates of + than white gays

That's because most trannies are homeless nigger whores.

NO STRAIGHT person cares about the homosexual lifestyle, agenda, or plight.; Even if you do.

>muh outdated sources link spam

half these references don't exist or were put out decades ago by explicitly religious, anti-gay groups

What?

Of course, fags are mostly mentally ill.

no u

post pics I love Swedish boys

>I can't argue with these facts
>thus I will try and ignore them
KILL ALL FAGGOTS

>Italy proxy poster
>ironically using Italian-americanisms
g8 b8

yallpostinginashillthread.jpg

yes pls

Its a spectrum bro, but no sound minded person would whole heartedly build their identity around being a faggot. Its just something you do

Because most homos are mentally hill. People don't want to associate with retards usually.

Why is pol-tan always dark skinned and overall looks like a fucking arab?

Ooga booga where da bubble butt white boys at?

It's because you're a fucking degenerate. You don't belong anywhere, faggot. I'm going to bend you over and fuck you so hard you will think twice about being such a queer. You make me sick.

When you just blindly repost stupid shit

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/

Fucking lesbos, i always knew they can fuck up child more than faggots.

it's very easy to ignore links that go nowhere, fag

this isn't wrong. the first tranny i ever saw irl was a homeless nigger with a shaved head in a dress

not true, niggers are not being targeted by (((them))) for extinction

trans are 90%+ white

>pooperpower by 2020

The first tenant of any society is to discourage hedonistic sex to support the family unit. Gays open the floodgates to every and any act that disrupts the stability of the family.

i don't know, op. possibly those people aren't terribly secure in their own sexuality and the mixed feelings they have toward attractive men.

i'm far more concerned with a man's work ethic and political views than i am with his sexuality. thankfully, i have found a fair degree of gay men to be politically conservative. no red pills required.

I'm not saying it never happens, it's just vanishingly rare. black men are being encouraged to be Alpha

web.archive.org/web/20170319081718/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
>According to the report, released by Gallup earlier this week, 4.6 percent of African Americans responded "yes" when asked if they identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, along with four percent of Hispanics, 4.3 percent of Asians and 3.2 percent of Caucasians.

there's a lot of tranny niggers dude. people just don't talk about them cause it's gross and white boi pucci is what we like

discord.gg/FzZDc

youtu.be/4jvVsf789y8

Alexander the Great was a humongous gay and he conquered half the known world.

You want to conquer half the known world, don't you anons?

actually he was bisexual

>Homophones

Yea I don't fully buy being gay. I think you're still attracted to really hot girls and you would fuck them at a moment's notice if you could. Some gays I know are just freaks and like snorting crystal and fucking dudes, I'm pretty sure that comes from a place of abuse. Other gays seem legit, like 40 year old guys who divorce their wives to marry a guy after having kids. I can't really argue that dude's faking it. But the majority of gay people I meet today are either abused or faking it. I even know a gay guy who tried to rape a girl while she was passed out, which kinda confirms my theory.

Answer me this

If I was a crap would fish seem to be flying creatures from my position?

I'm bi, but I'd sooner have a qt bf to hug, kiss and play vidya with.

the glorification of your degenerate culture has fucked us.

fuck faggots.

>I'm bi
no you're not

I think they're just sex-hungry. It's a lot easier to get it from other males than to play the girls' games.

This is the case for over 90% of faggots

They are just insecure bitches that would rather get sex the more convenient way, and since rape is now evil and outlawed ...

'The gays I knew were bisexual and took meth therefore all gays are like that'

Americaaaa, where everyones a mooroonn

Well,we've known for a long time that 1 woman is bad enough,now imagine if you doubled it.

God hates you.

>god is real