Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog worl-

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog worl-

Other urls found in this thread:

relayhero.com/guy-tells-pit-bull-attack-cops/?utm_source=AML&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=partnership
archive.fo/xXEdi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168159108001147#fig3
dogtime.com/trending/34961-police-departments-turn-rescue-pit-bulls-new-k9-units
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please answer for your careless remarks Sup Forums

So what did the dog do instead?

I would like to think it attacked its owner, but it didnt say

>torture and beat your dog
>expect them to listen to you

Damn really broils my barnacles.

pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

So what did the dog do? attack the owner? run away?

Are you a nigger OP?
Learn how to make a thread

Pitbulls, Negroes, Great White Sharks.
All terrifying killers. All masterpieces of evolution

oh i thought i had that in the image. apologies, he attacked the nigger.

The dog probably took a shit instead
must have been an indian breed

teach me oh great fence sitting mountain jew

So the dog attacked the owner?
Niggers kill niggers all the time, what's your point?

PROVIDE
THE
FUCKING
LINK
TO
THE
ARTICLE
YOURE
TALKING
ABOUT
YOU
FUCKING
COCKSUCKER

>Heroic pitbull attacks owner.
It's great that he attacked the nigger, but still.

>he attacked the nigger
Kek

relayhero.com/guy-tells-pit-bull-attack-cops/?utm_source=AML&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=partnership

hang on ill archive it

I don't see the problem here, Niggers kill niggers all the time.

Did the cops adopt the dog?

archive.fo/xXEdi
archive.fo/xXEdi

A dog will largely do as it is trained, though obviously a Chihuahua is less capable of harm than a Pitbull.

"""People""" gravitate towards buying pitbulls, train them to attack, and they do. Its not some inherent thing with the breed.

whose the nigger now

It's not surprising at all. The nigger was probably starving or otherwise mistreating the dog to get up its aggression. When it got put off the leash it went straight for the person it hated most.

>Horrible nigger abuses innocent pit bull every day of his life to make him "mean"
>too scared to stand up to horrible nigger
>Cops start teaming up on horrible nigger
>"now's my chance!"

Pitbulls are the nigs of dogs. Stands to reason some would be uncle toms

Who's*

pitbulls have been blacked, that's why everybody hates them. hang out with niggers and you're a nigger.

Pit bulls are less likely than the average dog to attack a human.
They're slightly more likely to attack other dogs, but with proper socialization that's not really a problem

>bites the have that feeds
Sounds like a nigger to me.

>Its not some inherent thing with the breed
das rite dey dindu nuffin. there ain't no races dawg, only the human race. homie is right there are no inherent traits among dogs nor humans

This exactly. God bless that dog

>innocent pitbulls
Misnomer? Death is too kind an act for that particular breed of canine.

So.... ? Dindus sometimes do good things too, but that doesn't mean they're humans. They still deserve the whip, even if they spend their lives making the world a better place, the same goes for pitbulls.

Wow, what is this right here?

Honorary Yellow Labrador

>no fatal Chihuahua attacks
Best dog breed, Sup Forums BTFO

is the dog, dare i say, our dog?

>See this pit bull is a good one, they aren't all bad xD

Literally the niggers of the dog world

>hundreds of years of being breed to kill and maim in the most horrific fashion they can
>being brought up in puppy mills and sold to faggots who want the biggest baddest dog they can get so abuse them

Literally the same argument nigs use for their daily atrocities. Sad!

Do a little research. There is something inherently violent about the breed. Hence why peoplr train them to be fucking killer, you dip shit. Holy fuck.
>inb4 american pitbull foundation """myth debunked"""" bullshit which is fucking ludacris.

>tfw two yorkshire terrier and one cocker spaniel attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States
If you manage to piss of a yorkshire so hard it starts attacking you, you've done fucked up

Couldn't follow a simple request just like his owner.
Yep, pits are niggers.

Ayyy based Swede
I'm oP btw

And that's just the ones reported! Think of all the ones unreported or worse, the ones were no one knows it happened because a person was killed and alone. I'd estimate millions or even billions...

Pit bulls are nigger dogs, hence the black on black crime.

Or De-evolution because in theory! You CAN'T have ONE with out the OTHER!

Death by a thousand nips.

If you're finished with your nigger-babble, consider the types of people Who but Pitbulls, compared to those who buy German Shepherds.

The latter can be trained to be just as vicious, but these are generally trained by police officers, not criminal spics and nogs.

Less likely to attack and more likely to kill when they do are not mutually exclusive.

Yeah, he bit a 'bad' guy, but there's something majorly wrong with the dog if it would turn on its owner like that. It's still a nigger breed.

Source?

Why I'm not surprised at all?

>look at this non-violent breed be violent again

It's a country thang

I didn't even notice at first. Those 3 mugshots are the same nigger

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0168159108001147#fig3

Yeah they're more likely to attack unfamiliar dogs, but several other breeds have them beat in aggression toward unfamiliar humans.

Their size and strength makes them more capable of injury and that's why there are so many of them on that fatal dog attacks chart.

I honestly think there should be some sort of special licensing to own a dog heavier than ~20kg or so, where the owner has to demonstrate basic understanding of canine behavior or agree to enroll the dog in training classes.

Anyway if we broke down the statistics on those fatal dog attacks, most of them are going to be from owners in very low socioeconomic states (e.g. niggers)

The number of attacks compared to the total US population of these breeds is skewed anyway. German Shepherds and other high-prestige breeds are easy to enumerate since most are purchased through legitimate dog breeding businesses.
When Tyrone trades a few grams of crack to Jamal for a pup out of the third litter his "blue nose" has had, that pit bull will not be enumerated because Tyrone will never take it to a veterinarian for any basic care.

So the Pitbull attacked its owner? What a shock. It would probably do that anyways regardless of the situation.

>2016

I suppose the pitbull mix next door owned by the nice white family was trained to attack my cat too?

nigger, if porch monkeys and spics can have a genetic predisposition to violence than so can dogs. the biggest factor in behavior is genetics, and pitbulls happen to be bred for aggression.

More like bite that hand that beats me.

This.
The hundreds of thousands of responsible pit bull owners whose dogs never bite anyone will never outweigh the hundreds of retarded niggers that slap their dogs around to make then mean, starve them, and let them run wild in the ghetto to eat little niglets
niglets.

Yeah they have a genetic predisposition to attack other 4 legged creatures.

Your neighbor could have had any number of dogs that would do the same to your cat.
Why were they able to come in contact with each other anyway?

Black on Black violence.

my neighbor has had dozens of dogs over the decades, mostly golden retrievers, most have been allowed to roam the neighborhood without anyone worrying and there was never a problem until they got a pitbull mix.

every other dog in the neighborhood just barks at cats, but the one time they lose control of their stupid pit bull, it attacks our cat.

the breed is literal nigger tier, anything you mix with them becomes this hyperactive uncontrollable piece of shit that will tear apart your house on a good day and maul anything it thinks it can beat in a fight on a bad day.

>having a cat
Youre a faggot anyways.

Also, my pit mix does fine with all dogs. She is actually the best trained dog behind my newfie. Suck dick Gaylord.

>implying I don't own and prefer dogs

>I have an outlier, ergo the overall trend must be false.
I bet you think blacks don't have a lower IQ average too.

>go to very Nice outdoor bar/dog hang out with friend and her new puppy
>my Doberman Just chillin occasionally wresting with other fluffers
>all dogs pretty well behaved aside from the typical purse dog yapping
>2 blacks show up with 2 giant pitts and in less than 10 minutes the police had to be called

I love dogs, most animals in fact, but more and more every Pitt I see is just a nigger in canine form.

Sadly it's most people with nigger mindsets that get them

They can be great dogs, but they require a highly assertive and competent owner that knows what they are doing.

dogtime.com/trending/34961-police-departments-turn-rescue-pit-bulls-new-k9-units

Literally pitbulls are known to kill dogs for no reason.

Most pit bull bite statistics come from a blog made by a jew

>the weak should fear the strong

Repostan

>implying I give a fuck why you own a cat.
Kys retard.
>outlier
Typical retard word. Do you not understand statistics and what the word outlier means? If it were 1-5 it could still be an outlier. Stupid fuck.

Hand Banana NO!