Reminder that not all Muslims are terrorists. The attack in Russia today had nothing to do with Islam

Reminder that not all Muslims are terrorists. The attack in Russia today had nothing to do with Islam.

Stop spreading #fakenews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism
emirateswoman.com/gisele-marie-rocha-the-niqab-wearing-heavy-metal-star/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm a muslim
>Hair open

K

Right because this terror attack was a false flag in a move of desperation from Nancy pelosi and kind

>they need us to go to war with russia

reminder to fuck off.

then your not muslim

get out of this board
get out of my street
get out of my country

Also why are you dressed like a whore? Does Achmed have to beat you again or should yajim the iman rape you this time?

> not all muslims
Liar.

I'd like to remind you that the main victims of terrorism, are muslims themselves. Thanks for your attention.

Unveiled whore.

Reminder all muslims are terrorists

> not all Muslims are terrorists
Stop spreading fake news moron.

>If you're a masochist and you like when religious leaders steal your freedom,
>Then sure, Islam, Christianity, and juidism are great.

They don't have to wear a hijab in order to be muslim, Kraut. You of all people should know that now that you have been culturally enriched.

Christianity is evil and stupid.

Muslims are just as evil as Christians so they cool.

The bombings were done by antifa

Real Muslims would kill this infidel

>Unveiled whore.

No sweetie, try again. Islam is a religion that promotes women's rights more than the west's cis patriarchal world.

Come live with me mate
I'm fucking serious and let me show you a picture before and after the sandpeople came. My area used to be nice with white and asian people and everyone got along. Now the shitskins came first the asians left and now crime ,violence and fucking shit on the streets

I know that they have to, the ones who don't usually party, drink alcohol and listen to music, which are forbidden.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all Muslims support terrorism.

My sides

Doesn't matter, Islam has no place in modern society.

>bint

lmao

So progressive.

Not all muslims are terrorist, but all terrorist are muslims

Not all Muslims are terrorists but somehow all residents of civilized countries are somehow to blame.

Not all Muslims are terrorists.
Most terrorists, however, are Muslim.

Nothing says "women's rights" like female genital mutilation, amirite?

Those trips though

Who cares. Islam is for cunts and any twat that believes theres a jew fairy in the sky with a pedo son invented everything and we have to pay homage to him deserve to die.

Fuck off aids monkey

Yes they fucking are
Since the origin they have been a violent death cult rampaging trough the christian and zoroastric world wich they almost completely destroyed. They took more then half of the known world over and were only stopped by france. Now back to today wherever they go violence,pedo's and slavery grows and don't fucking tell me of the golden period of islam because the mongs couldn't even get one before they destroyed it

and we break many christian laws ourselves. fun fact that racism towards non white christians is forbidden by god.

Reminder that we aren't killing you because you're terrorists.

We are killing you because you follow a false prophet and need to be culled heretic.

Ho jesus, just ahhahahah.
Made me kek , have a (you).

> Reminder that not all Muslims are terrorists.

You just don't belong in white countries, except as tourists and foreign contractors. Any more than Christians belong in Mecca.

That's exactly what a terrorist would say.

>islam
>womens rights

To be a terrorist you need to be human first. Muslims are not humans, they cannot be terrorists. It's like wild dogs attacking you on the street - they have no political message either.

christians allow other christians to break those laws and also allowed liberals to criticize the religion without beheading them. muslims murder other muslims who break those laws and liberals want to jail people who criticize islam.

apples and oranges stupid. nobody on the left wants to be critical of islam or make them reflect on the issues and instead pretend it's perfect while they lie and pretend everything about christianity is bad.

Biased Swiss

As the percentage Arabs and Turks in an area goes up they have to wear hijabs more and more. As a Kraut he would know that, as do I as a toothpaste.

If you believe every word of the Koran, you are - by definition - a terrorist.

but a large global minority support these actions and a majority don't report there umar who commit such atrocity's or who plan on doing so.

implying Christian law is comparable to sandnigger law

you look white to me

that picture is fake

It's mostly Arabs and South Asian Muslims (Like Pakistanis) that wear hijabs. Are you saying half of the Levant, most of Turkey/central Asia and basically none of Albania is Muslim?

blessings brother kek

Is not muslim*

You can be a muslim and not be a terrorist but you cannot be a muslim without sympathizing with terrorist activities because their prophet who is the ideal perfect person in their eyes orders them to commit global Jihad and if reject the islamic prophets orders and teachings you are no muslim at all just another Kuffar.

allah is with him

Does anybody have that strawman picture with the modern ""Muslim""? It's exactly like this

That ID

what the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Reminder that peaceful muslims are peaceful despite Islam and not because of it.
Reminder they support a toxic ideology and legitimize fundamentalists.
Reminder fundamentalists will never go away because muh buk sez kill invidel.
#BanIslam

kind of like how not all diarrhea explodes inside your pants, sometimes you get most of it into the toilet without soiling yourself

True.

>I'm a muslim
where is your hijab ?
where is your niqab ?
where is your husband ?
why are you allowed to speak ?

and muslims never lie.

your point is?

Your ID is godlike.

t. Coffee nigger

>what the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is finally waking up to the one true religion

as long as you identify as muslim

you also identify as terrorist

nice trips
also, isn't muhamad the prophet of islam ?
aren't muslim forbidden to have more than 4 wives ?

muhamad wasn't a good muslim at all.

>9/11
>attack in paris
>attack in Belgium
>attack in london
right its the fake news right? just the fake news

I think they have a stupid justification for it like it was in the wartime or that he is not really marrying them just taking them into his custody.

>muslim
>not terrorist

Then you're doing islam wrong.

You know I always believed muslims were terrorists. Considering their terror attacks and considering the celebration of the ''moderates'' after the attacks. But after seeing this girl with the sign I just don't know anymore. How can I still believe most muslims are degenerate towelhead terrorists when you have this girl here holding up a sign saying she's not a terrorist? I mean just wow..... My point of view has changed completely. My eyes are truly opened now knowing that even though muslims keep committing terror attacks all around Europe it is fine because at least not 100% of them do it.

>>>/leftypol/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

See, I'm not sure newfags pick up on the subtle joke/satire/irony in posts like this.

Also, fuck ALL muslims. They all need to be wiped out.

Good reminder. It's easy to forget.

I swear, I'm sick of people on this fucking site. Sort by "new" and look at the dozens upon dozens of people making jokes or saying stupid shit like, "oh boy, who pissed Putin off today?" and "I thought Muslims were peaceful" and "they're Russian, who cares".
What the fuck is wrong with you? At least 10 people died and 30+ are injured. These are people. People with families and friends. Entire circles of relationships have been destroyed right now and you think it's a good time to make jokes?
Have we really become this jaded?
Edit: To all the people sending me PMs along the lines of, "I bet you don't cry for every child dying in Africa today," (and the like). You're right, but there is a huge difference between feeling nothing / joking about terrible situations (like some of you), and at the very least having respect for the dead. I'm not asking you to cry for every person in the world, but show some fucking empathy. This isn't a black and white situation, stop trying to make it seem like if you're not crying in the streets about everything, then you don't care about anything.

WTF I LOVE PAJEET NOW

>Mudslime
>hair open

dumb bitch would get slapped for this, also kill all mudslimes

Underrated

Weak pasta.

tits or gtfo

The ID. The trips. Kek is sending us a message!

emirateswoman.com/gisele-marie-rocha-the-niqab-wearing-heavy-metal-star/

this

why?

Then she is not a real Muslim. She doesn't follow the Quran. Death to all Mudslimes.

Actually, muslims are only 70% of terrorists.
The other 30% are commies mostly

>isis claims responsibility
>not all muslims

is this cnn?

Not an argument. More Mudslimes, more shit that blows up.

The ambiguity is Islam allows for a great scope of horrible things to be done to people (even with Islam itself). The Islam currently being pushed around the world is a particularly violent form spearheaded by Saudi Arabia.

Well I don't like Muslims. The terrorists just make me like it even less. Now fuck off.

Gee a surprising turn of events

roach id

>nothing to do with Islam
It's specifically justified by their doctrine. Yeah sure not all muslims, but it has EVERYTHING to do with Islamic doctrine.

you're fake

Awaiting verification on the second statement.

>I've never even opened the Qur'an, but I'm an expert on Islam
Islam is not ambiguous. It is in fact very strictly defined in many cases. At the moment ISIS practices Islam closest to the letter, just as Mohammed taught.

>women's rights
Oh so like in the Hadith where he taught how to treat your sex slaves and fucked a 9 year old?

>Chechen terrorist
Well golly gee, who would've thought.
Time for another round of "terrorism has no nationality" and "it's a western psy op to disrupt our multicultural utopia" bullshit from Sup Forums's favourite Saviour of the White Race