Gorsuch nomination Senate Committee vote happening now. Get in here anons!

Gorsuch nomination Senate Committee vote happening now. Get in here anons!

Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=adhK-7YCmRA

oh god al franken is there

guy to the back left has really bad DT today

Bump for historical event.

Crazy to think that this will be the only WASP Judge in a majority WASP nation. How the fuck did the US even end up with 3 Jews in the supreme court before having a single protestant?

Jesus Christ they're all animatronic zombies

Because (((((((they))))))) hold lots of positions of power.

Revolution now. Burn the elites

Will he repeal Roe v. Wade?

If not, into the trash he goes.

he's gonna get filibustered after this panel...

When you worship the eternal Jew Jewsus Chwist, and believe that he alone can grant you immortality, you are willing to put up with all sorts of insults and injuries from Jews before you finally snap.

who is that drugged up emo girl sitting cross-legged in the chair stroking her hair?

Good. Then Nuclear Option for more liberal butt hurt.

Pussies like McCain won't go for it. The seat will b empty until 2018. Screencap this.

Only need a majority to change senate rules and eliminate the filibuster.

That is thanks to the Democrats changing the rules in the Obama administration, btw, for everything except SCOTUS nominees. People then predicted that it would blow up in their faces. Well, time has come that it is going to do just that.

This wouldn't surprise me. I'm not even all that pro-Gorsuch, but all signs for the past few years have been pointing toward a government that simply descends into being unable to operate.

It would be nice to avoid this, since the only remaining option at that point is an ugly military coup.

McCain, Graham and Collins.

There's your majority.

Capped ya fkn Serb. How do you like your words done when you have to eat them?

Not gonna happen. You only need a simple majority with the nuclear option. Republicans have 52 seats in the Senate. 3 Democrats have already stated they will vote for Gorsuch.

There's just no chance that you get that many Republican defectors (if you even get any)

deep fried and then dipped in chocolate and then dipped in caramel.

I hear you guys are the only ones that do that.

We don't use chocolate. We use HFCS, emulsifiers, and natural and artificial flavorings.

Ah, The Mericuh Special. I'll hook you up. Might I recommend holding the caramel?

So nothing is happening today

He won't be confirmed. Ever.

Nah, I doubt it. Supreme court nomination was a huge campaign promise by republicans for 2016. If they don't fill the seat it would cause the biggest backlash ever.

O FUGG

Will they go nuclear?

Gorsuch just got shut down.

Officially not confirmed.

They need to go nuclear now

But 3 Dems have already said they're voting for Gorsuch.

BOOOOORING

The case took seven years and went before seven judges but in the end, Detroit native Alphonse Maddin celebrated victory against the delivery firm that had fired him for seeking warmth after his truck broke down on a dangerously cold winter night.

Of the seven judges, six sided with Maddin but one found in favor of the company and wrote a scathing dissent.

That lone judge was Neil Gorsuch

These people are fidgety as fuck and they look like they've been awake for 5 days straight.

I don't think they're fit to run the country.

>Implying Trump wouldn't demand they go nuclear even if Democrats didn't change the rules to stop the Republican's unprecedented obstruction of all of Obama's picks. (Democrats only filibustered the most blatant ideological judges of W. instead of opting for across the board obstruction.)

Can't watch stream at work but I'm bumping to keep my eyeway on this.

More than likely they'll just all drone on endlessly and you'll wish you'd rather just looked at the news tomorrow to find out what happened.

I really don't think the democrats understand how unhinged they look during all this.