www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?426303-1/senate-judiciary-committee-set-vote-gorsuch-nomination
archive.is/qetCl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((((((((Feinstein)))))))))

WHEN WILL FEINSTEIN DIE

awoo.

It's real

first

Awoo me!

Couldn't be; she doesn't have fangs

Ivan needs to get away from leddit memes.

>BOOO HOOOOOOO
>BOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>GORSUCH A MEANIE!!! HE UPHOLDS LAW INSTEAD OF MY FEEFEES
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHhh

>Feinstein was diagnosed with dementia and Botox overload in 2014

FINALLY A REAL THREAD

It's funny how these dem Jews always end up in powerful positions on committees isn't it.

feinstein really loves proving she is a dumbass

This does us no favors, mayeb Russians working with democrats now to prevent trump from MAGA

Pure coinky dink

What are we watching

Gör Amerika stor igen

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then welcome President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Al Sisi. The President will then lead an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi. In the afternoon, the President will have a working luncheon with President Al Sisi. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:50AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi of Egypt

11:55AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Al Sisi

> In-Town Travel Pool Spray (Final Gather 11:45AM Briefing Room Doors)

12:10PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with President Al Sisi

1:10PM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with President Al Sisi

2:30PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

***PRESS BRIEFING***

2:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

>(((Feinstein))) shilling this hard against Gorsuch

susanrice still trending

Really makes my grasshopper give tax advice

This old bitch is projecting SO FUCKING HARD. SPINNING SO HARD!

Lies lies lies. Fuck the Democrats. I want them all arrested nd fucked forever.

Gorsuch hearing, but I'm about done with it, he will get in, no reason to listen to the bullshit and whining

feinstein is rambling nearly incoherently on foxnews

holy shit.

>What are we watching

>c-span.org/video/?426303-1/senate-judiciary-committee-set-vote-gorsuch-nomination

This.

>yfw Susan Rice isn't trending anymore

Almost all of these apps gives illegals a heads up on ICE activity. If someone sees ICE/law enforcement activities, then, they can put in an alert and the app will alert anyone within the area. One of these apps is even developed by someone who was "undocumented".
Seriously fuck CNN.

Yeah it's actually pointless to watch at this point. No way he isn't confirmed one way or the other.

CAN'T ICE THE SPICE

hmmm now that's a lady

PICTURE OF METRO BOMBER RELEASED

When's the vote? I don't want to listen to this.

What does this mean???

it is for me

>Other news outlets are starting to report on Susan Rice

Today's going to be busy, boys.

she's been whinging for like 20 minutes now
is anyone actually paying attention to the words falling out of this dessicated cunt's flaphole? I can't stand it

Vote is on friday.

4 days
4 fucking days of this shit

they've really lost it.

>When's the vote? I don't want to listen to this.

The committee vote is whenever they finally shut up.

The real confirmation vote by the whole Senate isn't until Friday.

He is part of a Chechnyan alt-right extremist group. The manifesto contains bad language against LGBT community and Blacks.

we can track anyone using the apps

thank you based apple

5 must-have apps for drug dealers
5 must-have apps for presidential assassins
5 must-have apps for hate criminals

all we have to do is download these apps and make them unusable by reporting ICE activity everywhere

Can we find a way to use this against them? Like, somehow luring them to ICE Instead of away from them.

I'm not making the next thread.

Do not migrate to threads that are made and linked far far too early.

Do not make a thread without announcing that you are doing so and checking first before you post it.

Do not make a thread without confirming with others in the thread that you should and that someone else is not already making a thread.

so now the """news media""" is helping criminals

there apps to catch and report them, right?

It'll be hours. Just do something else. No way it doesn't pass this committee (partisan lines). Real vote is Friday where we could go nuclear (which is a win for Trump for the next 4-8 years, but if the current brand of Dems ever get in again it will be bad).

uhhhhhhh this would be amazing if I could have confidence in it

TIP TOP RUSE

I assumed Obama would be smarter than this. If he was ever good at anything, it's the shady behind the scenes politics games. But Susan Rice? Shit is about to get real for Obama. He may not want to come back from Tahiti desu. There's reason to drag him in under oath for hearings now.

the media is completely fucked. i think it's a death--rattle

Fuck them. Don't give them clicks

Just make one that on the surface helps illegals but a backdoor sends gps info to ICE

That's another clear cut crime by the fucking ((media))

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO OF THE BOMBER LEAVING THE SCENE

Is this fake?

Are you dumb? Just spam locations telling them they are about to get hit by ICE.

in the spirit of this post, I've updated this, with Gorsuch advanced to yellow even though vote today has not yet occurred.

Top kek that's a great idea actually

Literally it is a crime

Is Neil even there?

Hva faen?

can bounty hunters round up illegals without an official contract? maybe just a general contract to bring in any they find

So was Petersburg a muzzie or a white russian?

I guess this is my life now; photoshopping hats and wolf ears onto folks

(at least I've done better than dad)

especially schools, grocery stores, post offices, border crossings, hospitals, etc
keep them constantly flagged on the app

thats the final vote, it will be by friday's end.

this, likely wont be until 2-3PM eastern when they all finish blabbing

So, why does Trump lie? It is a valid question.

>If you are arrested, give them information on other undocumented immigrants. They may allow you to stay in exchange.
This is what George Soros did back in Nazi-occupied Hungary; he posed as a Christian godson of an official and helped him gather things from a Jewish estate. In return, he and his family got forged documents that portray them as Christians. This helped him and his family to avoid being persecuted.

Anything is possible. I had a awful dream after the election that I was a kid again looking out my window in the country at night when I was supposed to be asleep. I haven't lived in the country for decades. The night sky looked like it had a dark pink mist in it. I snuck outside onto the back porch and looked up, and saw it was actually the stars. They were getting smaller and smaller and pulling together as they shrunk.

The next thing I know I am suddenly an adult again and on a city street at night among raucous crowds cheering, and there was red, white and blue confetti all over the street at my feet. In the distance, I could hear some warbling distorted voice over a PA system. I saw people crowding around a stage and someone with blond hair at the mic. When I got closer, I saw it was Hillary, looking about 90 years old.

Needless to say, I woke up with my heart racing. I dont know what the hell it was.

I just realised guys - i'm offically done. I'm out.

I'm done with the Democrats, leftists and MSM. I don'the ever want to hear their shit again. Even for their tears. Not worth it.

Isn't that illigal? Accessory to a crime is punishable. Can't we report this as a crime?

druggies BTFO

A month or so later, I had a number of just generally weird experiences. I was in a McDonalds and noticed the sun was coming out on a cloudy day. I heard some teenagers using slang I hadn't heard in 30 years and new-wave was playing on the radio. At first I just thought it was odd, then I noticed what appeared to be an older homeless man wearing a brand new shirt from a designer label thats been out of business for at least 25 years. I went out and opened the car door, and noticed an old Trans Am rolling by. For a second, I could've sworn I heard Reagans voice in my thoughts but couldn't make out the words.

It creeped me out, and then everything was back to normal. It was like some sort of weird flashback; I was in the 80's again. Maybe Im just losing it. But that sort of thing happened about three times right after the election...

Others had strange dreams too. I remember before the election, an user here talked about a dream where he fell asleep at the wheel on a country road at night and was in an accident. When he woke up, he was in a cabin in bandages and Trump was making him breakfast.

should spam cnn with that and tell fox news and AJ about it. should be top tier banter

Are you really Thai or is that a proxy you're hiding behind? It is a valid question.

Tahiti looks beautiful

They literally bragged about those wiretaps to the NYT, then pretended those reports never existed. I think these people's biggest problem is their own smugness and delusion of superiority. Nobody ever dared to critisize them in the past, so the result was that they thought they could get away with anything.

Betcha (((feinstein))) is one of the 8Goddesses along with Choi-Sun-Sil and Hillary

>top heroin

A lot of places to hide...

I archived it. And downloading the apps now. Not all of them are out though. I'm travelling so someone make a thread.

archive.is/qetCl

glass it

maybe Commander Spicer will mention that today, that would be awesome

which is why the crew of the bounty mutinied

Considering the russian air force frequently uses locations uncovered by /sg/ to drop their bombs and their ROEs are "never come back with all your bombs still on board", I really have no idea who would want to strike russia

Fucking Do It For Fuck's Sake. Any damage you can do to MSM is Absolutely worth it even if you just get a few employees fucked over

Three threads? Shills at it today?

What are we watching?