What would a political system based on the teachings of Jesus look like? none of this old testament crap...

what would a political system based on the teachings of Jesus look like? none of this old testament crap, but love your neighbor, the meek will inherit the earth, it's easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. also, why pretend you are Christian if you don't believe and follow what Jesus taught?

fuck off, delusionist

>what would a political system based on the teachings of Jesus look like?

Distributism

spooky digits

>Old Teaching Crap

You're delusional

> meek
> inherit earth

Communism

are you plain stupid ameribro?
What is the current year? After what?

Do you believe in kike stories? Cause you're in one.

I don't believe in it, not religious, just see a lot of hypocrisy about christianity and western identity while completely throwing out the actual christianity

Everyone would be a fucking hippie, fucking stupid, have disease and continually lead to humanity being devolved.

Seriously, welfare isn't good. It makes people lazy. Just look at my country (even if the welfare here is shit), all the poor do is beg and complain, they never do anything to help themselves.

The only good God is the dead God! Amen.

You don't hold a clue about what could ever be the "actual christianity".
It could deal way more damage to civilizations as it englobes complementarity between god and satan.

It is good that you don't believe, it gives you the opportunity to read the scriptures and judge for yourself.

Do not be reluctant. Read the bible (old+new test) in full and see for yourself.

Heretic. This "Old Testament no longer applies" bullshit goes straight against what Jesus said himself:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

Anarcho-communism

alright yeah but I mean the only aspects of christianity that ever end up being discussed in politics are things from the old testament like gays and abortion and creationism. why not actually look at what jesus was saying since he's the only reason it's not judaism.

Christians would separate themselves from the world at large. We would, likely, be very protectionist and very nationalist. We wouldnt pray with other religions clergy at all. Rights would be for the Brethren only. The non-saved would be thought of as the walking dead, useless and dangerous to let inside your walls. Abortion would be 100% illegal because it is a sin. Homosexuals would be allowed to exist but would not have the rights of the Brethren unless they took a vow of celibacy. ISIS would be completely destroyed and the only refugees we would accept would be Christians.

OP obviously hasn't read the book of revelation. It plainly says Jesus will rule this world with a rod of iron. He will put an end to sexual degeneracy, remove communists, and create the most peaceful and free society the world has ever seen.

Something more akin to distributism.
Definitely not Communism, as people mention, due to the explicit support of private property.

Obey God or die.

a monarchy. Not of this world, but the kingdom will come.
Read Daniel 9

and to prove im not a shill: God

Truth's been spoken.

>digits

really makes me think

>terrorist from bahamas
>relevant

>free
Free to do what? Pray?

the wealth distribution would be voluntary and charity based