Why do blacks blame whites for their self-loathing?

Why do blacks blame whites for their self-loathing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2EVEYmeSqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's hard for your average person to take responsibility for their failures or to accept the realities of race. Why would you accept the painful truth when a comfortable lie makes you feel better?

nappy hair

Inferiority complex. You can see it on twitter if you searched for it. Hordes of jobless blacks blame white people for everything all day and mock them.

the fuck? looks like the scar on my leg

Nailed it. Deep down, any slightly intelligent black knows their race's history is embarrassing and hope for the future is slim. A lot of people have difficulty accepting that.

t. Non white

They've been conditioned to blame "The Man" for all of their ills.

whites gets alot of shit lately.

wrong gif :P

Like Sup Forums does with Jews?

Because the fantasy of victimhood is more appealing than the reality of failure

yeah

Is Sup Forums full of welfare recipient jobless dead beats that hate monger publicly on social media?

Not exactly considering both jews and niggers come to white built nations to leech off of us.

THIS
H
I
S

Deep down I don't necessarily agree with you
t. Non white

Because blaming others is easier than blaming yourself, as it would require a lot of introspection from them to understand why they fucked up, and how they can improve their lives, or the lives of other blacks

However introspection is very demanding, and with a subpar IQ, they can not do that. As a matter of fact, understanding our shortcomings, and finding, or trying to find ways to improve them is hard, even for us (at lest it is for me).

And the blacks who manage to understand why the black community is failing in every aspect of life are ridiculed and silenced by those who believe pyramids were once flying objects created by Yakub.

wait i don't understand

>dude got knocked out
>6 people frolick to him "medical professionals"
>throw water on his face limiting his breathing
>rub his belly like a toddler
>jack him off

what the fuck is going on in here?

niggers gonna nig

African culture buddy. I don't even understand it. When my mom comes back home I'll ask.
They also annually collect seawater with some sand to give themselves enemas to cleanse their colon. That's abit more understandable but yeah

how many Boers have you killed?

This isn't limited to blacks, but it is true.
T. I'm white but still can't accept that im the reason im a failure

None sempai. I love the Boer. They're an integral part of South African culture and history.

For the same reason you blame black and jew. Faggot...

I'm a 140 IQ failure

If you beat your enemies they win.

Honestly I guess something about keeping blood flowing and the man conscious.

thread/

I swear to god all Canadians are shills. Whole site fucking hates them, and they just keep coming back.

Found out I have ADD though, turns out a lot of highly intelligent people have ADD making them suck in school, you should check the symptoms & see if they match you.

Newton, Einstein & lots of other really famous game changers all sucked dick in school, probably because of ADD. Try Ritalin.

Niggers are retarded meaning they are constantly happy, the reason nigs blame whites is because it gives them ammunition for their psychotic bloodlust.

Nigs dont care about slavery they just use it as a way to excuse terrorizing white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2EVEYmeSqg

>muh circlejerk board

South Africa needs the Boers to win rugby cups.
This has priority.