ITS HAPPENING! BLOOMBERG REPORTS SUSAN RICE DID UNMASKING!

MIKE CERNOVICH WAS RIGHT!

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-04-03/top-obama-adviser-sought-names-of-trump-associates-in-intel

THIS IS HUGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/aug/08/anthony-weiner/anthony-weiner-lacks-collateral-claim-about-donald/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It always takes some guy on the internet to force the news to tell the truth about Democrats.

Go away alphabet agency

BUMP

bump

what did obama know and when did he know it

I do fear that the idea that the government can surveil whoever, whenever and for whatever reason has become normalized.

It is not ok.

How is this even a big deal? She exposed Trump for his ties to Russia.

OBAMA WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST PRESIDENT HISTORY.

keep wearing your tinfoil hat

STOP LURKING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS.

>119336505
Imagine next election trump surveils his opponent because he is worried that the European Union, or Mexico is trying to help...

think about the future

sad but true
they lie and only tell a biased part of the truth when it becomes unavoidable

when is rice being hanged?

>*Thernovitch

>Cernovich was right
These are truly the last days

Looks like I was right again, goys

Have you bought Gorilla Mindset yet?

Quote the proof of him working with the Russian government and link the source. I'll wait.

Baboon basics

grow up children. Everyone in intel with half a brain knew Trump was owned by Putin since 2013 and maybe 2008. In which case it is only rational to surveil this.

Without Russian Oligarchs laundering money through Trump's 'business' in 2008, Trump would have been kaput finito bankrupt beyond rescue. There is a reason no American banks will lend to this fraud.

we all need to have the bonobo brainfore

>mfw Thernovitch

>First black president
>go to jail
Like pottery

> muh 217 intelligence agencies spread across 57 states

Does it physically hurt being this mentally deficient?

prove it.

THIS

US Intel agencies are pretty retarded anyway. Wikileaks keeps proving that

If you were Putin, would you rather have predictable Hillary or unpredictable Trump. I don't buy that anyone, including Putin, would want this much disruption to the world order.

This is legal. Big Brother is just changing hands.
Police state would have been expanded no matter who won.

i don't see russia anywhere.

That's not the book's real name though.
Forgot what it was.

Weird. Then why is that story falling apart without evidence, and the spying story is constantly gaining corroboration?

I'm not saying you're a liar, but you do realize it's kinds strange right? 6 months of accusations against Trump, and nothing of substance ever surfaces. 1 month of accusations against Obama, and we've already got actionable, prosecutable evidence.

Just weird, you know?

lmao show me the money

>strange right? 6 months of accusations against Trump, and nothing of substance ever surfaces

not strange at all. it's all lies.

no evidence whatsoever. even perennially dishonest adam schiff is walking back his attack.

sad.

>Deutsche Bank
>Wants EU to collapse

I work for Deutsche Bank and now better delete your post ANGLO!!!!!

>pic related

>Deutsche Bank
kek

לִקְנוֹת גוֹרִילָה השקפת העולם

wouldn't matter. if DB go, their assets would be sold off on the market.

if your bank goes bankrupt, your mortgage payment won't suddenly disappear.

Obama on suicide watch.

Wouldent he owe money in Euros though? Euro value would plummit if the EU died.

kys tripfag

lol they tried to cover her ass so hard

>lets just assume she did unmasking appropriately despite being a liar

He owes Freedom Doodlerioos

They've been watching Trump for a year and they have nothing because nothing happened. In the fantasy world where everyone loves each other, muslim terrorists don't exist and men piss in the ladies room, Trump is a Russian plant.

NOT THIS TIME, SHILL!

no its Mandingo Mindfuck

lemur lifestyle

From liberals' facourite fact checker, PolitiFact:

> records show that banks are still loaning money to him, albeit not the big U.S. institutions. There's no evidence to prove that it's because the large banks have shut him out.

> Similarly, there's little evidence to show that Trump has been seeking loans from oligarchs instead of financial institutions.

of course, being PolitiFact this only translates into "mostly false".

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/aug/08/anthony-weiner/anthony-weiner-lacks-collateral-claim-about-donald/

>Gorilla Mindthet

See:

Why aren't I 50 points ahead!

>tfw when not a crook

Marmoset Mentality

Checked

I dindu crookin'

Boy am I sleepy. I could sure use a nice comfy nap about now. Good night all you sleepy little anons. We can worry about this later.

Plenty of time to sleep in solitary confinement

KING NIGGER ON SUICIDE WATCH

Lurker reporting for duty.

Keeping #SusanRice trending on Twitter.

Bump.

Wow, it's literally nothing.
Impeach drumpf now

Tamarin temperament

Hol up user. Come to bed and you can nuzzle you sweet little face between my big soft bosoms. Now lets all just get some sleep.

At this point, if you don't hate Obama for being anti-American, either you're still ignorant as to what was actually going on during his tenure or you simply hate America yourself.

bump

>Let's elect the republican instead of the democrat like any other time the last 200 years.

So unpredictable.

so sleepy

Bump for prison

Nothing will come of it, all you fat faggots do is talk and talk and talk about this shit but nothing will happen, Obama will never go to prison. For fuck sake.

press a to apologize for the baboon mindset merchant

ignoring that Trump is anything but a common republican politician

Wow, cernovich actually has a legit source.

I stand corrected

BUY MY BOOK HOWLER MONKEY BRAINSCAPE

I feel sorry for the guys at Bloomberg forced to sit on the story just like Newsweek was forced to sit on the story about Clinton ejaculating on a 19 year old in the oval office until Drudge broke the story. Now Drudge is a god and Newsweek is gone.

>Susan is such a bitch name.
>Rice is such a chinky name.

Susan Rice = Chinky Bitch
CONFIRMED

I too am surprised.

> Chimp Choice

If Trump flips the script on this Russia thing it will be a bigger blow to the left than even election night.

Meanwhile, Leftists and MSM types frequently acknowledge that there was likely nothing illegal about any Russian contacts, but IMPEACH NOW!

Work for DB too =p
Down with the EU

Fuck obama.

iths gorilla mindhseth

>Rice's requests to unmask the names of Trump transition officials does not vindicate Trump's own tweets from March 4 in which he accused Obama of illegally tapping Trump Tower. There remains no evidence to support that claim.

The media, man. They just can't help themselves.

It will be entertaining to watch the narrative shift from "Trump must have known everything Flynn was doing, he was the NSA/NSA in-waiting" to "Obama knew nothing about his NSA Susan Rice's activities, no problem here."

>>lets just assume she did unmasking appropriately despite being a liar
To be fair, they are more saying that it is so vague that it is hard to do so illegally. That doesn't mean what she did was in any way morally justifiable; it isn't.

We wouldn't want to give away what we know or how we acquired that information. National security, user.

>what does this even mean?
>what will happen next?
>is obongo going to jail or atleast getting his name smeared in every news outlet for next ten years from now?

i have so many questions

That person looks tired.

It was for (((national security))) purposes, nothing out of the ordinary here

So Obama's team is sitting in the white house reading intelligence reports about the plans of the political opposition. They request them de-anonymized to make them easier to read.

I'm honestly more surprised that Cernokike was right about something.

However, glorious news. Lets get these nogs in jail, it was their destiny from birth.

Plot twist: Big Brother is a Black Broad

1 post by this id

>A senior staff member and direct assistant to the President inside the West Wing, unmasking American Citizens when the law prevented them to do so.

At this point it would be incredible if Obama legitimately didn't know.

WHO TF IS SUSAN RICE?

What retard conspiracists don't realize is that it doesn't matter who you owe money to as long as you are solvent. You can simply refinance in another bank.

Trump could tomorrow swap out Deutsche Bank with any other bank if he wanted to.

You are an absolute disgrace to the United States. please kill yourself.