The impending housing crash

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-03/why-our-regulators-are-losing-sleep-over-housing/8409646

>Allow housing prices to soar unstainably during the mining boom.
Do nothing.
>Allow chinks to come into the market and unsustainably inflate prices and demand because they need a place to park their money.
>Allow Australian banks to become completely reliant on the real estate market.
Do nothing.
Do nothing.
>Allow unscrupulous construction companies to build hundreds of thousands of shitty apartments that will fall apart in a decade and be worthless.
Do nothing.
>Encourage shortsighted idiots to buy at the top of the bubble with money they don't have by offering them low interest rates and huge tax deductions.
Do nothing.
>Allow medium income earners to be priced out of home ownership by flippers and landlords.
Do nothing.
>Allow rent increases to rapidly outpace medium income growth.
Do nothing.
>Get warned for nearly a decade that a crash was coming.
Do nothing.
>Finally face facts when it's already too late to avoid seriously financial consequences.
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE PROBLEM.

I only hope that the crash has a domino effect on china's economy, but that's probably wishful thinking.

So if your housing market crashes and your economy gets fucked, will it stop migrant workers from coming to AUS? Will it stop the chinks from coming? (because the economy is too fucked to make a good profit)

>Will it stop the chinks from coming?
Exactly the opposite. If the chinese economy doesn't retract at the same time, then they will take full advantage of the crash and buy absolutely everything they can get their hands on and turn us into another new zealand. They already own vast amounts of our agriculture and shipping and are using their existing australian assets to actively manipulate prices to bankrupt the industries they want to take over.

Oh holy shit, I get it now
>buying when there's blood on the streets
Yea your fucked senpai, is the only option to straight up kill/remove chinks by force if this happens?

Crikey, mate. That sounds bad. When is the bubble gonna pop

>is the only option to straight up kill/remove chinks by force if this happens?
China is one of our largest export targets now, so we can't do anything at all.

Probably the next couple of years.

just tell the little slanty eyed dog eating fuckstains to get fucked and seize their assets.

So is Australia officially fucked? Are you going to get flooded by chinks when this happens or will your immigration system be able to stop it?
I would imagine this crash would put an end to mud people coming in if there's no work, or am I wrong?

Once china owns everything they will be able to exploit our political system for their own purposes with ease. There are already serious bribery concerns as is.
What they want to do is to bring in their own Chinese workforce so that they can maintain full control of the industry in question and reduce wages and safety standards to a Chinese standard. They are already getting away with this in some areas.

This is really fucking depressing my man, I love you Aussies. I hate to see you succumb to the Oriental Jew.

What if we got Americans and Euros to heavily invest in Australian stocks, shares and so on when this happens? Could that help in any way?
t. Guy who has no clue on how any of this works but wants to help

The house market will crash said the increasingly nervous man for the 400th time.

It crashed over here fampai, Our Student debt market is set to crash next soon unless something is done

I just KNOW this is going to happen in Canada, and BC will be insta-colonized by chinks.

I remeber swing them fly the Chinese communist party flag over there, shits disgusting

Aren't even the shittiest houses millions of bucks over there?
How did nobody see this shit coming?

it's more than the govt didn't want to do anything about it, lots of boomers owning investment properties they didn't want to upset

Boomers are the worst, they have just as much blood on their hands for killing our nations

This is precisely the reason I reenlisted. 13F option 40 contract.

I dont understand why people are stupid enough to buy those cookie cutter houses for 200k, or 300k and above and spend 30 years as a slave to pay it off

Material wise theres no way it can be worth more than 50k
foundation, bunch of wood, insulation, wiring, plumbing, roofing, etc etc
If you know what you're doing, instead of paying an over-inflated price to one company to build the house, you just hire subcontractors. yeah its going to take a while but were talking about paying 100k instead of 200k

My grandad may be a boomer but he built his own house, which started small, and then every few years he built a new room onto the house, and the end result is amazing.
Instead of being in debt his whole life he's saving money his entire life, racking up interest

It won't crash, you're dreaming. CGT and negative gearing means it will never fucking crash.

Good. Let it burn. Let it all burn.

Nobody cares about WORMstralia
fuck off

>tfw the neighbor left and they turned both houses on each side of my house into apartment complexes full of spics
>the spics are getting jealous because I have a big yard and they only have a concrete patch
>they give me dirty looks when i work on my garden in my yard
>can feel the contempt
>one of them walked on the sidewalk and pointed to my yard saying some shit i couldn't understand
I should have burned these houses down then they were being built.

Locals buy for tax purposes. Chinese buy to get their money out.

Just cause someone raped your gf while you were camping is no reason to be unfriendly.

in aust its actually the land that costs all the money. people want to live near the city centres.

Don't worry m8, South Africa will accept you as refugees.

it can also not crash if they keep bringing in immigrants. 80k immigrants into sydney last year. everyone always argues with me when I say this but i swear immigration is the main problem.

We take 12k Syrians a year. I imagine most go to a city. I read another article that many people worth more than 1 million euros were leaving france and one of the top destinations is sydney and melbourne.

I've waited my whole life for this shit to crash, it will not crash, unless like the article says a huge section of owner occupiers with a mortgage lose their jobs.

Still waiting. Most likely it will crash once boomers are dead.

This is why you should marry into a Chinese family while you still can, at least you will survive the great purge