If I had this bowl of skittles and I told you just 3 will rape you, would you take a handful?

If I had this bowl of skittles and I told you just 3 will rape you, would you take a handful?
That's our man problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thing the rapists are color coded

No wait, that's illegal to say in Canada now

>man problem
>1 in 4 myth
>skittles meme
gtfo faggot
>saged and hidden

I can fit 3 skittles up my ass. Fuck yeah, I'll take the whole bowl.

I don't like skittles.

How would 3 skittles rape me?

>would you take a handful?
yes

If I told you that if I had a bowl of skittles, and that half of the bowl of skittles would take everything you had and split it in half, and taking your children, would you take a handful?

#notallleafs

That is our women problem.

good thing i like traps

>how would 3 skittles rape me?

They go up your piss hole.

>implying I don't like sounding

To the glue factory you go.

what about for tiny hands drumpf? LOLOL a handful for him is like 6 skittles XD

And also, the skittles that won't rape you will have an ever-expanding number of skittle children inside of you, while their skittle family leaches off the rest of the food in your stomach. Over a number of generations, the other food will grow to be a small minority. Some of the 2nd and 3rd generation skittles may even become radicalized and then rape you.

>Burger gets gangbanged by 3 skittles

New fetish unlocked

That's our Nigger problem.

If I had this bowl of skittles and I told you just 3 will Bomb you, would you take a handful?
That's our refugee problem.

I would take them all and rape them first

The counter argument I've heard is that it's true for any slice of the population, just some more and some less. Where is the cuttoff line.

> blocks your path

Throw out the brown ones. Problem solved.

Leaf brings the bantz

Pretty sure all would think about it but only a small amount of those skittles would go through with the rape but even then it's because you denied the skittles ai skittle sexbots
If you just made it legal already they wouldn't even be cared to be picked

The difference in your dumb logic and the Muslim argument is there will always be men. Being male isn't just an ideology you subscribe to. The teachings of Islam however, are. Those teachings are not compatable with the west and we have no business importing them.

Why doesn't South Korea accept refugees?
Sounds like you need more diversity, go(y)ok.

would rape you
>>handful
>>skittles have green apple now

No, that's why I don't buy them anymore. Fucking disgusting green apple raping my favorite candy.

In 2015 several people got sick from eating Blue Bell ice cream. In response the company recalled and destroyed ALL ice cream they had put on the market and the FDA began a year long investigation into the company before allowing them so sell ice cream again. The fact that 0.0003% of people who had purchased their food had been hurt by it was enough to take this action.

I wish to god we held people to the same standard as food.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Blacks make up 12.6% of the US population:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
but 27% of rapists;
rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

which is very significant. But if every black male disappeared from the US overnight, there would still be 73% as many rapists as before. So there is still a problem.

Skittles can rape people. Wait what?

Had a bowl of skittle, 4 of them will accuse you of rape, 80 of them will divorce you, 35818 will cheat on you, none of them will never be loyal and trustworthy

Thats your roastie problem

(Me)
The stats are all over the place and change rapidly, though. A 1997 DoJ report says
>56% of arrestees for rape in 1995 were white, 42% were black, and 2% were of other races
My central point remains. Removal of the more problematic races does not result in a rapist-free paradise.

ALLAHU AKBAR BEGONE WITH THIS MAN'S HEAD.

So basically stop importing (((men))) from (((Syria))).

Better skittle question is up.

If the lesson is that women should be wary of strange men because you never know if one of them is the poison skittle, then yes. Yes that is true.

Glad to hear feminists are starting to take personal responsibility seriously.

More like 10 will rape and beat you.
50 will commit other illegal actions
All of them will be on welfare.

I remember this argument, is it coming back?