He said he'd deliver Sup Forums, what gives?

He said he'd deliver Sup Forums, what gives?

You are really surprised?

@119337327 yah wat gives pol?

The great cataclysm is fast approaching. Ready yourself and your soul. No one will escape

LARPing faggot from leddit, nothing new.
Fucking faggots should all be hanged.

To be frank, reddit faggots showed up around 11 (not so) mysteriously. Reeks of critter and spook in the main thread.

you can click on the number to reply to someone

>inb4 nothing happens and everyone falls over themselves to find excuses
>inb4 I get called a shill for doubting a LARP thread will deliver
>inb4 the next LARPer is taken seriously too

Jesus christ, an @, really? I really hope you are just taking the piss on this one.

he's obviously a phoneposter, what do you expect?

We need an anti-larping regulation

It's MY happening and I want it NOW

>inb4 it's not a LARP
>inb4 we get the big enchilada
>Sup Forums blows up
A man can only dream

IT WAS A RUSE ALL ALONG

I CAN IMAGINE A SWEATY FAT WHITE SPERG WITH THICC GLASSES FURIOUSLY WRITING HIS FICTION ON Sup Forums, WHILE HE IMAGINES HIMSELF AS THE COURAGEOUS WARRIOR SAMURAI THAT WILL BRING JUSTICE TO THE AMERICAN CONSPIRATORS

ALL WHILE WEARING A ANIME CHARACTER THEMED PANTIES AND HIS JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRL UNIFORM

r8 my happening loadout lads

lol i am on mobile and yes i was mocking OP him asking wat gives Sup Forums is reddit teir hence my @ its obv a larp any poltard should know

>no tactical mustard to prevent the glint of the hot-dog through the sight on sunny days

do you even fucking operate?

>doesn't realize it's a glint-free sight

lurk moar faggot

Fuck you, that time traveler was real, and will soon disclose all the secrets of the future.

Give yourself to the Lord Jesus our Christ before the time ticks away for good

None of those pictures mean dick. He literally had nothing. He singlehandedly destroyed Japan posters here forever.

I'll never trust those sneaky japs ever again...should've listened to my grandpa...

Even if he had video of a top Jew like Netanyahu admitting that Mossad did 9/11 nothing would happen.