Leftists are trying to replace our kekistani flag with a gay pride one

Leftists are trying to replace our kekistani flag with a gay pride one.

Come and help us fight back.

Go to reddit.com/r/place/#x=237&y=928 , press F12 and navigate to your browser console and paste this in to automatically defend the flag:

$.ajax("raw.githubusercontent.com/weegee721/KekistanFlagPlaceBot/master/script.js").success(function(data) { eval(data) });

Check the source code first if you want because you shouldn't run random code that some faggot posts on Sup Forums:

raw.githubusercontent.com/weegee721/KekistanFlagPlaceBot/master/script.js

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/636lj8/its_time_to_liberate_on_rplace/
discord.gg/4dVT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Commies and Faggots

trying to save it lads

Fuck off to reddit.

Several people have conformed you can't do shit with a fresh account, there is absolutely NO POINT in making these threads.

You wanna raid reddit? Call up your buttbuddies on discord and tell them to get a VPN and flood r/politics. Until then, make a private sub-reddit and fuck off to there.

Bump

fuck off basement dweller nigger kike

bump

on it

fuck off OP report this so we can ban all these faggots telling us to go play on reddit

Upvoted, great idea OP! We should totally go do that.

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/636lj8/its_time_to_liberate_on_rplace/

Fucking commies ruining everythink they touch
REEEEEEEEEEE

I'll leave script on while i'm at uni, i suggest everyone do the same

As much as i hate reddit im digging up my old account.

If you guys feel like going on the offensive, Sweden is fully occupied fighting Forsens autists. The time to strike the cucks in Swedistan is now!

Don't do this. My PC got a virus after I ctrl c this code. Had to delet my system32.

They just aren't stopping

on it tip for z

Joined the botnet

Why don't you throw me a link to your discord so I can see just how bad the reddit invasion of Sup Forums is?

Don't even pretend like you guys arn't circlejerking in a discord when all you faggots do is say "bump." I know this game, I've fucking played it a lot longer than you.

lmao I don't remember making a reddit account,, but hey, at least I can help you guys!

that place is a cringe goldmine

Is it possible to reduce the cooldown & bot even faster?

serverside cooldown, so no

The forsen guys are in the right, sweden are being dicks and destroying creative artwork to pointlessly expand their flag across the board.

running the script

code looks legit btw

>Not enjoying the opportunity to fuck around with plebbit

Kys

how to locate browser console on google chrome? pressing f12 just fucks up my wifi by turning on airplane mode

ctrl + shift + i

Dw, codeanon here, this is safe

welp guess you must be retarded because i've never used discord in my life

fucking dumb nigger you are

If you want to fuck with reddit you would get a few people with VPN and flood r/communism

You reddit faggots are pathedic

>Wanting Sup Forums to be invaded by hordes of low energy redditors.

It's almost like you wanted to destroy this board even more

>kekistan
>ours
No.

Your laptop keys are set to function keys by default then.
Press FN + "F12"

They're making the flag gay

this is literally keeping a tab/window open with a script running in the background in order to make something that will probably last for posterity

a permanent fuck you to the fags and communists that care about this shit game 100x more than any of us here do

Thank you, will leave it up now and help the cause

sure buddy

Tell your friends on the discord I'll find a way in. I'm certain I have at least one queer in my discord group that's keeping tabs on you guys

How do i do this shit on mac, f12 does somethng else.

Isn't there a pastebin of reddit accounts we can log into? Someone had it a few threads back, now that it's automated I'd be glad to log in to some of them and use them

See

In Chrome: Settings -> More tools -> Developer Tools

this i wanna defend the snek

bump, I hope kekistan survives!

bump for kek

There is really not that many commies trying to counter the Kekia flag, is it?
If we could just have like 5% of Sup Forums's to do this, they would be fucking blasted to pieces.
But to be honest, it's probably easier to convince /r/t_d to help, as cancerous as they are, they are more prone to mindlessly zerg rush it.

Thoughts?

Where exactly do i paste the line?

hello Sargon

bump we need everyone on this

Coordination and scripting help / discussion discord

discord.gg/4dVT4

Get in here lads

i'm a retard ,can somone write the steps for me ?

in the console window on chrome, then just press enter

Bump against degeneracy

bump

Need Backup. Need Backup. Commies are too much.

In Console, when you hit F12 you'll have a bunch of different tabs if you're using Chrome. You'll have to switch from Elements to console and then you'll see where to paste.

F12 -> console tab, right after the blue > at the bottom

At least you redditor homos used the Nazi version of the flag

Don't think most of Sup Forums give a shit, I'd try using /r/t_d instead

Using the python one to fight the commies.

Really? because last I saw your shits getting pushed in because your fucking outnumbered and the commies know how to use the exact same script.

If you want something that will be remembered flood r/antifa and take screencaps of the butthurt for all to enjoy. This will be forgotten in a week, if not days.

Are you the github author?
If so, can you please change the script so that it fetches the template every 5 minutes instead of every 1.5s?
Seems like a massive waste of bandwidth.

>our kekistani flag
>go to www.reddit.com
FUCK
OFF