Leftists are mentally ill

>leftists are mentally ill
>on the other hand, cuckservatives believe in extremely outdated and stupid shit
>even worse, Trump is a blithering retard and the alt right is just a meme ideology that shouldn't be taken seriously

I don't know where I stand bros

>I don't know where I stand bros

With the truth, that's why we're here. We're Sup Forums, we stand with the truth against all lies.

There's only one way to stand.
Take the true redpill, you ideology doesn't HAVE to be written down on paper, you know.

President Trump is the greatest president we have ever had.

Just do your thing and learn everything you can shit's fucked anyway

You stand in the gas chamber with the other shareblue sliders.

This
the world is shit, try to make the best of it.

lol

Just go back to

Libertarian right then

Let's face it, Western civilization won't last more than a few decades. Just enjoy the ride while you can and move out to the country before shit gets too bad.

Trump may be able to delay it, but we're near then end of the cycle of civilizations. Place your bets now on who will rise out of the ashes to become the next superpower.

>Trump is a blithering retard
>Trump wins election

Im not sure you know how the world works, user. Perhaps youre the retard.

There's nothing wrong with reining in the internet

See the problem is that the fire has went out, but cucks like you will aid in extinguishing it and then just fuck off to another country when it all collapses. You realise your logic puts you on the same pegging as the "refugees" who do exactly the same thing? You deserve the rope.

Don't worry. I will make sure he gets it

Sup Forums would get shut down.

Read "The Fate of Empires" by John Bagot Glubb and "Collapse" by Jared Diamond and you'll see this is an inevitable cycle that consumes every superpower throughout history. I know you don't like it, I don't like it either, but it's inevitable. Could go out quickly in a civil war or fall to tyranny and fizzle out slowly through bureaucratic incompetence, but it will happen like it always has. You're a fool to think you can change it.

the privacy bill hasn't even gone into effect yet. they are effectively maintaining current policy by blocking it.
why you would be concerned about comcast selling anonymous user telemetry at a level far above the individual while the NSA is spying on everything you do anyway is beyond me. if you didn't take steps to increase your privacy after the snowden leak you aren't going to now either.
this is just another sensationalist partisan based news media attack on the current administration, like CNN fact checking Spicer's joke about russian dressing while completely missing the point.

>why you would be concerned about comcast selling anonymous user telemetry at a level far above the individual
forgot to mention that they've already been doing it for years in case the implication that it wasn't nothing new wasn't obvious enough.