Alright Sup Forums, it's time to make you great again. Bigly!

I am a redditor of 6 years, with 369,865 post karma and 26,442 comment karma. I have frequented /r/The_Donald for over a year, and am currently a moderator with full permissions.

Sup Forums has always been an annoying, errant child. Your role is to make fucking hilarious screencaps, but you aren't content with that role. You have the nerve to reject /r/The_Donald's offers of alliance and even insult our centipedes.

But this is the last straw. The bronies have invaded and subverted Sup Forums. Sad!

Effective immediately, the armies of centipedes will invade /mlpol/ until it is what Sup Forums should be--an ally of /r/The_Donald, specializing in epic screencaps and KEK worship.

Bronies, if you surrender now, we'll let you return to /mlp/. If not, we'll be forced to build a cyberwall and make you pay for it.

It's time to make Sup Forums great again!

Fucking kill yourself.

The_Donald jerks it to Sup Forums and Sup Forums all the time while still choosing to remain redditfags

They're literal cucks

OhSnapYouGotServed

Based Reddit.

GAS THE MANCHILDREN! MEME WAR NOW!

PRAISE KEK!!!

>i am a redditor
I stopped reading here

OUT OUT OUT

do you or do you not acknowledge the JQ?

if not gas yourself and all your fellow (((civic nationalist)))

>I am a redditor hear me larping
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHVAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It was at this moment that Sup Forums finally, truly jumped ship and went to live with the horsefuckers on /qa/.

6/10 b8

Glad to see there are some other redditors on here.

Of course I'm a civic nationalist. Sup Forums's Nazism is a cancer upon our movement.

Trump is one of us. Centipedes > Sup Forums

FUCKING SAGE THIS CUNT
PRAISE KEK

t. divider

don't listen to these shills. they are trying to drive a rift between trump supporters to weaken our cause

PRAISE KEK

WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL WND WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE BRONIES PAY FOR IT

Trump confirmed for zionist shill

Normie, GET OUT.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

>I am a redditor of 6 years, with 369,865 post karma and 26,442 comment karma. I have frequented /r/The_Donald for over a year, and am currently a moderator with full permissions.
This is the weirdest Navy Seal pasta I have ever seen.

Honestly, this post was cringey enough that it's probably 100% genuine.

Redditfags you have to go back

Fuck off we're full

Saaaaaged

you tried faggot

Tryin to apply to reddits faggot normies was a mistake...

>Clippity cloppity get off my property

I WISH TO BE THE FILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I am a redditor of 6 years, with 369,865 post karma and 26,442 comment karma. I have frequented /r/The_Donald for over a year, and am currently a moderator with full permissions.

Sup Forums has always been an annoying, errant child. Your role is to make fucking hilarious screencaps, but you aren't content with that role. You have the nerve to reject /r/The_Donald's offers of alliance and even insult our centipedes.

But this is the last straw. The bronies have invaded and subverted Sup Forums. Sad!

Effective immediately, the armies of centipedes will invade /mlpol/ until it is what Sup Forums should be--an ally of /r/The_Donald, specializing in epic screencaps and KEK worship.

Bronies, if you surrender now, we'll let you return to /mlp/. If not, we'll be forced to build a cyberwall and make you pay for it.

It's time to make Sup Forums great again!