KEBAB ATTACKER IN RUSSIA CONFIRMED

This person left a suitcase on the subway platform and left, according to security tapes.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39481770
otr-online.ru/news/vzriv-v-sankt-81042.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks white to me. Nice try, racist.

>White

Yep, it's been confirmed as a right wing terror attack.

Hes just focusing on increasing his melanine to look whiter in the pic

hmm looks like a swede on holiday

#allmuslims

>this is white in asstralia

Welp, it was nice knowing you all. Time to find a bunker asap.

Mudslimes need to be glassed until kingdom come

Religion of peace

Убpaть кeбaб

Our God forsaken government is too busy attacking a potential ally instead of realizing what the real danger is

Cartoon makes no fucking sense

>bomb the shit out of them every day
>expect them to treat you with the utmost cordialty and affection

Another asian extremist.
DRUMPF BTFO

Why are there Muslims in Russia anyways?

That's like the most anti-friendly place to go for a refugee lol.

lmao they called his bluff
Nazis are no match for islam!

russia is an ally to islamic world so who cares

I always assumed there were no achmeds in russie. Looks like I'm an ass.

Are you fucking kidding me? Muslims have been waging Jihad since Islam's inception. The founder was a fucking warlord for fuck sake

Most of Russia used to be occupied by Muslims. Russia pushed them back and keep the native Muslims under control

Natives. OPpic looks like a dag or ingush.

>Islamic terrorist attacks Russia
>Putin doing nothing to terrorist right now
When will Putin finally take action and destroy ISIS/Islamic terrorist at its core? The sand monkeys are multiplying.

wew lad

open your heart and free yourself from enslavement

more like a FSB false flag to stop anticorruption riots and keep Putins' aproval ratings high and the masses in fear before the upcoming 2018 elections.
They had already done it once in 00s (Putin's campaign against terrorism is what mostly got him elected), so why can't they do that again ?

I've enhanced the image. What did he mean by this?

Cheap glass when?

They're like 15% Muslims, mostly natives of the Caucusus.

>being this dense

Time to go back

Doesn't mean he's wrong. If anyone bombed my country I'd be pissed too.

Not that that makes it's right, just saying that they have a reason to be pissed.

Goddamn, how long until ww3? Will it happen or nah

maybe the grill was an sjw

>Wherever I go I must also shitpost

really ?so proud

test 219

Poles just interbreed with Jewish people.
Germans are the ones that exterminated them.

Never change, Straya.
Your shitposting skills are top of the range. And you can fuck off.
This was obviously the Religion of Peace being peaceful. Again.
Like the peaceful person attacking our Houses of Parliament and killing a police officer. stabbing him in the neck.

Muzzies are a plague. And so are you cunts.
Fuck off with your giant spiders and drop bears.

Who Russia? Russia is just bombing ISIS and Assad rebels in Syria. Unless this guy is a Syrian that sympathizes for the rebels. Anyway muslims are always pissed. Just by being a kafir that eats pork and drinks alcohol is enough to piss them off. All nonbelievers must convert or perish.

so we are master race as jews

thats why they lose

Why are there so many pictures of Dagestanis/Chechens bullying Russians in the army? Are they more often officers or something, or do Russians get conscripted to areas where there's a sizeable amount of caucasians?

because over 25% russian army is muslim?

I mean in general. Western countries have been fucking around in the Middle East for a while. Wahhabism literally started because people were pissed about European colonization.

Also, yeah Russia is nombing the rebels and ISIS, but people do live in the areas that they still country. You're not gonna care about politics if your house was turned to rubble.

your IQ makes no sense either.

To clarify, I mean Wahhabism spread rapidly because people were pissed about it.

Color me surprised! Who would have guessed that?

Still, I don't think i've seen a single picture the other way around; meaning Russians tormenting Caucasians in the army.

>Letting bombs go off right in the time an international meeting taking place, revealing serious fuckups in security, wrecking FSB's and Russia's reputations intentionally.

Yeah, that makes sense.

>Bloke has an accident, accelerator jammed
>Seatbelt seizes up
>Grabs knife out of glovebox, cuts himself out
>Woozy from impact (concussion) he stumbles out of the car
>Gets shot
Seems like someone's trying to emulate their little boy, aye UK?

caucasians are stronger than russians in 2017ad desu

in caucas is different lifestyle no drugs, alcohol, most of young guys practices martial arts

see russian wrestling, judo, boxing teams over 50% are caucasians

This guy!!
they tell me burger are dumb but this guy is the dumbest

>4PEN
>Sup Forums
>Le Pen

All media: I'm worried about a backlash on the peaceful Muslim community.

This is just part and parcel of living in a big city, get used to it
how the fuck will the media spin it this time? That it was noble muslims tired of being oppressed by EVIL muh russia?

it was most likely ingush/dagestanis/other memetic caucasian people

its nothing new there, sadly
this one is the least bloody as well

google beslan, nord-ost siege, etc
tolls are usually in the 100s

I have noticed that and it does make alot of sense. Thank you.

Putin has just declared war on the world!!!!!!!!!! ITS HAPPENING!!

kek

It's days like this I thank my lucky star that I can be a forgetful Frank and not be the automatic scapegoat of terrorist attacks.

ALLAH CHEEKI BREEKI HU AKBAR!

There are twice as many muslims in Russia as there are blacks in America.

looks like he went out of his way to look as supicious as possible. i've seen many muslims, but none of them casually wear a fucking black mantle

Well yeah duh

"Both attacks were claimed by islamist groups".

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39481770

you realise there are literal Caucasians who are Muslims, right?

He didn't blew up himself, like good believers usually do. Just planted a bomb.

He was talking about Turkey you mongoloids

>still whiter than any argentinian!

You're flat out retarded for trusting Putin.

Why on earth do they send Osama bin Laden lite to leave this bomb? Wouldn't it be easier to send some guy in a business suit and regular get-up?

hello red'dit

Previously, there really were problems in the army. For 15 years, it has changed a lot for the better. Hazing was left but at a low level.

this will not go unpunished

Trump did this

#notallwhitepeople

Kek
>Underrated swed post

This seems a bit too convenient, sort of like how they found the passports of the 9/11 hijackers just sitting their on top of the rubble

Given what Putin has actually done and been accused of, I dont know....

But then again maybe im just a tinfoil autist.

>MOTIVES UNKNOWN

Do you think Putin is going to level Grozny over this?

I would.

Putin doesn't have a reason to do this, even if that was a possibility. his popularity (and the popularity of Edinaya Rossiya as a whole) is higher than ever, and elections are soon.

Holy shit, what a retarded muslim. it's not surprise that he didn't kill a lot of people, everybody with a minimal amount of common sense and auto-preservation instinct left would have leave the train as as son as they saw that guy with a suitcase.

kek, that's even better than our Hitler was German and Mozart was Austrian memes.

its about time.
shitholes like grosny need to be erased every decade or so.

> Leak a footage of a bearded guy wrapped in a black false-flag, literally looking as mudspicious as possible
> Bomb some Syria
> Claim that the revenge is done
> Get his shaky ratings up right before the election

The only good muslim is the DEAD muslim. Putin go ahead

It's not that they are strong (though often they are)
It's that they stand for each other unlike Russians
Also there's no strict rules determining where do you get conscripted, so there are a lot of ethnically different people in the same military unit
BTW, Russian is de-facto mono-national government with Russians being est. 80% of the population, but RF national policy has been retarded since the beginning of Soviet Union, so the national question is getting more important day by day (and there is no reaction from the government, except for we are all friends USSR policy)

otr-online.ru/news/vzriv-v-sankt-81042.html
>Vladimir Putin found out about the explosions during his meeting with the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko. He has given his comments on the situation: "It's too early to talk about it, we still don't know the reasons. Only a further investigation will show. But, of course, we always consider all possible motives, including domestic and criminal ones, and primarly it being the act of terrorism."
Say it with me, Sup Forums:
>#ReligionOfPeace
>#TerrorismHasNoNationality
>#PrayForSaintPetersburg