Refugee Children in Sweden Slipping into Coma-like State

archive.is/1pEI5

Authorities in Sweden are attempting to solve a problem that appears unique to its child refugees - uppgivenhetssyndrom or "resignation syndrome".

The condition causes healthy youngsters to deteriorate into a comatose-like state after learning of their impending deportation,
It is believed to only exist among the refugee population in the Scandinavian country, where it has been prevalent since the early part of this century.

In 2016, 60 children were diagnosed with the syndrome, which sees patients are rendered “totally passive, immobile, lacks tonus, withdrawn, mute, unable to eat and drink, incontinent and not reacting to physical stimuli or pain,” according to medical journal Acta Pædiatrica.

The children are left bedridden or have to be moved in wheelchairs and feeding must be done through a tube.

Tests which gained a response from people in comas did not work on the afflicted children, but other exercises showed they suffered no brain damage.

It was described by some doctors as “willed dying” and often occurred after families were denied asylum status and thrown into uncertainty.

A similar phenomenon was observed in Nazi concentration camps, the New Yorker reported, in prisoners who had effectively lost all hope and given up.

I don't care.

Wait, they're dying on their own?
We MUST speed it up.
We fight to kill the dragon.

Their own doctors can look for a cure in their own countries.

fpbp

the animal kingdom calls children like this "food".
Some people are literally undeserving of life. humans have endured hardships since the dawn of time; if a person practically goes into a coma because something upsets them, they never would have made it in any other point in human history.

Good

>comparing swedes to nazis because they want to remove nog
I should've expected this

There were no concentration camps only work camps. The cure will be sending them back where they are scurrying from.

>children
With beards

Let the subhumans die.

Sounds like a protest mechanism

I've posted this before and I'll post it again:
>be minority non-muslim Syrian
>parents are hardworking, middle class people
>get sick of the horrors of war and the rise of Islam
>decide to make a dangerous journey to find a better future
>survive the Mediterranean sea aboard a shit boat with hundreds of shitskins
>finally arrive to Sweden, the promised land
>the swedes welcome you shouting "refugees welcome!"; you finally feel that your horrific journey has come to an end
>they throw you into a ghetto with the millions of other shitskins
>they tell you to go to school with the same people you went around the world to get away from
>you realize that the horrors followed you here, and Sweden is middle east 2.0
I wouldn't want to wake up either, its only natural.
Multiculturalism doesn't only fuck over the locals; it destroys the few people that actually deserved the asylum too.
Every virtue pushed to its limit turns into a vice.

>denied asylum status and thrown into uncertainty
yeah what are they crying about?
all those hundreds of thousands bearded children were supposed to go back to syria once the war ended anyway

This. Couldn't care less. Native-European people especially those who have not caused any harm to other nations are completely free to deport people if they want.

/thread

Go to sleep

>"hey, I'm sorry precocious looking child, you will have to go back and go work for living"
>*goes into a coma*

SWEDEN NO!

>don't react to pain
Oh, so they're not faking it? Well deport their sorry asses anyway

This shit again. I thought it was proved it was a scam like 15 years ago.

They are entering a automatic energy saving state that will enable them to further dodge responsibility once they arrive back home.

Poor little Achmed will have to celebrate his 24th birthday in Syria. Poor baby.

> Many are from minority groups, such as Roma gypsies.

Well there's your answer ... they are very well trained little actors.

lmao wait
so when the kids got told they have to leave, they didn't even throw a tantrum
they just said "nah nigga" and passed the fuck out
that's fucking hilarious

so the holocaust didnt happen and they werent gassed.

Nah, predators avoid eating sick animals.

This is just a trick the Swedish government does to make people feel sorry for them.
They could have just named it shoah syndrome. No difference.