Why is the UK threatening to go to war over a fucking rock?

Why is the UK threatening to go to war over a fucking rock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GLoHifu6aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its a nice rock.

Because the once glorious British Empire is just a small collection of little rocks now.

Every war in Europe can be attributed to the eternal British-German proxy wars.

Calling it now, Germany will get involved or feel threatened somehow.

It ain't about the rock user.

Because that "rock" boarders europe and africa, and is the gateway to the mediterranean. It also acts as a economic haven. It is just really important.

Because it's a rock with important geopolitical implications. Imagine if you could hold up all trade going out of the Med into the Atlantic with a few artillery pieces. That's what Gibraltar is for. Control of Gibraltar is control of the straits.

I'd think Singapore, who is in a prime location for controlling the Straits of Malacca, would have a better understanding of why small places can have massive implications on the global scale.

its the gateway to the mediterranean you dumb fuck

STOP THREATENING ME

Ah yes, the "a fucking rock" non-argument. Brits eternally BTFO.
Have your (you) and your 0.02, then fuck off.

Seriously though? What is wrong with your two countries? It's like a dickwaving competition.

Should we help dad out if things get crazy, fellow burgers?

You mean like you helped us in Suez you traitorous yank?

No, like every time you and germany have a toddler fight.

Same with France and Austria. Our whole history is full of marrying our royals to the others royals and then fight wars when we're bored. Usually over little things.
In Bavaria we see it as a "european tradition" like when you see your cousin after a long time and do some fisticuffs out of love.

Why is Spain threatening to go to war over a fucking rock?

>America joins the First World War when it's nearly over

>Claims victory

>US joins the Second World War (late again), lets the Soviets do most of the fighting.

>Claims victory

The only impressive thing about your military history is the way you've been able to convince half the world you were in any way competent in either war.

I will never forgive the Americans for their actions in relation to Suez.

because its a fucking nice ass comfy rock

Dad, you're delusional. Go drink some tea.

Well you burned down our White House didn't you?
We all made mistakes in the past.

How so? We were on the cusp of victory in Egypt, before the US pulled the rug out from under us.

Britain is the heir of the classical world and it's nice to have a pillar of Hercules.

Those wars were only "nearly over" BECAUSE America was joining them.

Anything to kill white people

T. Bongistan jews

>Lend-Lease Act
>Brutal Pacific campaign

Yep, you guys sure had it handled. How many tanks, trucks, guns, and ammo did the US give to the Allies?

Gibraltar has lost its relevance to the UK. It's far too valuable as a strategic position to allow for a small little Muslim nation.

Because war is one of the few things we are still much good at. It is all we have now.

How does it make you feel to know that many Germans blamed US for them losing the war.

Germany has been cucked beyond salvation. They'll never go to war again until they are completely nonwhite.

Britfags have no brain.

Its not about the rock

Its about the principle behind the rock

Nonsense. Germany was already exhausted by 1917, and the Nazis had already signed their own death warrant on the Ostfront.

If you want to see the brilliance of US military planning, look no further than Omaha.

It's pretty cool
Salty potato farmer
Because you were helping (((them))).

Makes me think they were wrong.

They dug their own graves by launching an Autumn offensive across the entire Eastern front. The Germans only diverted at most 20% of their resources to defending against the Western allies, and by that time the tide had turned anyway.

Nonsense, we were trying to stop Nasser from placing his thumb on our windpipe. The Suez Canal was ours, he nationalised it, and we invaded. We did nothing wrong, and if Israel would help us with a pretence for invasion, why not?

it's a good thing to hold strategically and because it's ours you prick

The empire is over lads. It's 2017.

>current year argument

Strategic location

British soil

British people who love Britain

Not cucks (anymore) like Germany who sells out their people to rape gangs for political points

IF I should die, think only this of me;
That there's some corner of a foreign field
That is for ever England. There shall be
In that rich earth a richer dust concealed;
A dust whom England bore, shaped, made aware, 5
Gave, once, her flowers to love, her ways to roam,
A body of England's breathing English air,
Washed by the rivers, blest by suns of home.

And think, this heart, all evil shed away,
A pulse in the eternal mind, no less 10
Gives somewhere back the thoughts by England given;
Her sights and sounds; dreams happy as her day;
And laughter, learnt of friends; and gentleness,
In hearts at peace, under an English heaven.

Female Prime ministers will do that to ya

Very strategic rock

Hey just because you moved out doesnt mean you can talk like that to dad... Me the leaf and the kiwi still live here

Because Spain is

It's our fucking rock.

because it's our rock m8

Are you defending the idea of helping the Jews? What. The. Fuck. BAD BONG!

Why is Spain threatening to start a war over a fucking rock?

''That's my rock! REEEEEEEEE"
-The queen

>Those wars were only "nearly over" BECAUSE America was joining them.
Britain won the war by blockading Gernany.

Where can I buy UK war bonds?

let 'em keep it
fuck that rock man

>Wah the US didn't let us inflame the middle east into a fire storm

Are you serious? Our country is the fucking hotel of Europe. If we began a war versus a European state we would lost the 50% of our GDP

Which was funded by us. Look up the Lend-Lease schtick. We were very far from neutral during the early stages of the war. Even if Japan didn't attack us, we probably would have entered the war within a year.

Which we did anyway.

I think the Bong is right, handing over the canals to the natives was a shitty idea. Egypt is an unstable shithole teetering on full blown Islamic shithole status, giving them control of an essential global resource just because of their proximity to it is a dumb idea.

Don't give it to the Jews either, Brits retain it or worst case an intergovernmental.

> Why the fuck those gaylord make a claim again so far from their gay-island

Brits hate the Spanish gov, and from now on any decisions made about Gibraltar will have to be agreed directly with Spain, and not Brussels.

They feel humiliated, which is why they threaten with war yesterday but are not trying to play nice. Brits have always been uppity about their status, but they are going to have to deal with reality whether they like it or not.

Look at it this way

>UK wants close borders
>Brexit happens
>They get close borders
>They forget to menition Gibraltar on Brexit deal with EU
>But Gibraltar depends on open borders to survive
>Mainland realises this
>Get butt mad they can't have both close borders and open borders when it benefits them
>Decide to accuse Spain of invasion despite not uttering a word
>British Media shilling this as top news
>Zero news about ths non issue in Spanish Media
>Minister of defense threatens with war
>Realizes they are losing their cool
>Try to damage control today
>Still calls us a cucked husband

Tell me this is not the behavior of someone who has just realized they fucked, and they got themselves cornered. Britain will secede to any tax deals Spain imposes on the border, because they have no choice. The possibility of war is ridiculous and Brits know this.

Because it is well within it's rights to under international law and it has the capability to wage it.

Your 'country' consists of a city, so the concept of having overseas territories may be a little alien to you.

It's our rock.

Spain has not uttered a word about this, only the Brits are talking about war.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GLoHifu6aM

I'm talking about ww1, burgerboy.

You know, when I walk down the streets I see lot of men pooping on them.
There are lots of different sizes of poo there, some big, some small, and some even smaller and weird. Your nation is smaller than that poo, so shut the fuck up Lee Kwan Yew.

>The colonization party is over go back and olny your girlfriends are welcome for the summer

>country made of a thousand islands
Whatever you say, turk.
Even then Ahmed, we were still far from neutral in WW1 too. We funded a lot of shit for the UK and France but we couldn't send soldiers because we were still pretty isolationist and our Congress wanted to stay out of European affairs.

What did the turk mean by this?

Honestly Mr. Burger I don't think we need help dealing with Spain, or anyone in Europe for that matter. But thanks for considering helping us out. We're happy to back you up whenever you need it (not that you do).

>Win the war
>Lose the empire
>Soon lose N-Ireland, Scotland and Wales
>Spaincucks getting >the >fucking >rock
>Germans still laughing

It's strategically important. You own Gibraltar you own the straights in and out of the med.
Don't see why the EU gets so triggered over an independent country looking after its owm clay. Fucking globalist scum.

>Austria
Says the literal shadow of an empire. At least you aren't cucked like Germany.

Spain has threatened no one. It was just one british dumb politician who droped it to catch your "redpilled an independent" attention.

Most of the new sites in Spain don´t even talk about it. It is just a one-sided thing.

What did Gibraltar do before the eu?was it more or less prosperous than Spain?
Also you realise if Gibraltar has open borders they still have to fly or sail to the uk to get here right?

Because they're up to something

(Union of the Mediterranean. Pic related )

You did jack shit in ww1, if the German spring offensive hadn't ground to a halt and if the British blockade wasn't starving the German people to death the central powers would have won ww1.

>Most of the new sites in Spain don´t even talk about it. It is just a one-sided thing.

Good, that will make this easy then.

>Still better than be cucked/be runned by Jews

They're pretty cucked, you just don't hear about it because they're pretty irrelevant.

Ahmed, please. I'm not saying we did a ton in WW1, we didn't. We just helped the UK and France finance some shit and gave them some more shit.

Who else is going to fight for her majesty and pike a rotten Spaniard when he has his afternoon nap at 2pm?

>run by mudslimes
Sure thing turkroach.
Really though? Has anything major happening there?

>Roaches joining EU
That makes me sick.

Yes and I'm saying that your jew money didn't matter.

Because if you own this rock you control who gets in or out the mediterranean sea faggot

wanna count the percentange of ahmeds and jews in our Countries?

>Remember what people were sent to make Amerifats

Why is Spain threatening to go to war over a fucking rock?

Perhaps because they want to distract people fro their 40% unemployment rate.

Yes nevermind all of superior guns and tanks and shit we gave you

Somehow I actually think Trump would come to the aid of the UK in a war.

It would be epic but this time he needs to execute all the Germans.

finally someone that actually understands it, as well as the fact its inhabited by british citizens which choose to be so, why the fuck would we not defend our own land which holds military base and like you said, influence in the med. as well as the principle of not handing over rightfully owned land that you dont need to hand over.

spain would also be the aggressor in a war scenario, as itd be them wanting to take the land

>Germany will get involved

Well technically it's a draft EU document that has named the status of Gibraltar as their bargaining chip in negotiations, so yeah Germany are already involved.

You have no idea what is buried deep within that rock user.

Sauce?

>Vote 99.9% to remain an overseas territory in 60s and again in 00s
>Hurr why should we defend them

Because they are alphas who assert their dominance unlike the EU who is a club for commie cucks.

Gibraltar gets all of his work force from Spain, most brits in Gibraltar own houses in Spain too because gibraltar soil is prohibitively expensive. They also have an airport that they can use because they were in the EU.

Once out of the EU, the air terrority is no longer shared and the airport will become useless. If we close land borders, then all the workforce goes to the shitter. UK can only lose if they decide to be stubborn and not negotiate anything with Spain.

>What did Gibraltar do before the eu?
Always has been a smuggling zone, drugs tobacco and booze
>Also you realise if Gibraltar has open borders they still have to fly or sail to the uk to get here right?
they have to fly over Spain to go there, was built in a zone not recognized in the Utrech thing by Spain when they were starbing to let the UK help them so we can block that easy

>we wuz superior tanks and sheeit
>only reliable tank produced in the US during the war is Renault FT's built on license
By Allah you people are dogs.

The Middle East.