Jordan Peterson is a hero

The libtards have never known anger like this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do they know that they don't make sense?

I agree - last time I was on campus, the regularly-scheduled noontime trannie crucifixion was just about to take place.

I saw them rounding up boys(female) on penis inspection day and loading them on to trains. disturbing stuff.

What in the world does a person's transness have to do with their humanity?

Can we stop calling these marxists liberals? You don't have to be a liberal yourself, but we should be appealing to the moderate left to alienate the radicals from them.

Also read up on this
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queer_theory

Fuck you bigot omg. My pronoun IS me.

Is this why shills keep attacking him?,

They're playing very fast and loose with the concept of "rights".

>ftw they are right
>mc master-carr doesnt offer trans bathroom signs

lololol transfags btfo

>Can we stop calling these marxists liberals?
Physically impossible

Feelings rarely do, and from what I've seen these kinds of people tend to run on pure emotion

>Also thinking it was McMaster-Carr

so work in manufacturing or do you live in a rural area?

>that tight adhesive
That's going to take a janitor at least an hour to scrape off
The little pores in the bricks are also going to be filled with the hard-to-get specks of the material for the remainder of the year

it was a joke
also manufacturing
fucking wish I lived rural, chicago is a shithole filled with niggers and people who aspire to be niggers.

So strange to see people from your university posting on here kek

Dude mac has a ton of polacks
We gotta start a club or something

For me, its the McMaster

>politically incorrect club for nationalists and neo-reactionaries. Non-whites need not apply
Is this allowed?

the problem with this is they are trying to make it seem like peterson is denying their wishes to use their pronouns, which is wrong.
They can use any pronouns they want, they just can't dictate what other people must use by law.
this comes back to the whole 'you cant force me to be nice' no matter how much it offends.

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101001 01100100 01100101 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 01110111 01101001 01100100 01100101 00100001

>lgtbbqtbs club for only mentally ill communists and anarchists. Straight whites need not apply
is this allowed?

Straight out a Frankfurt. God damn jews

Jordan Peterson should be banned from campuses because he's a hack, not because of his views.

Yeah, I saw one guy wearing a MAGA club. Switching out of this university soon thank God.

>trans
>people
>human

I'm pretty sure it is.

>humanity
>literally not human
The fuck are these people on.
Humans are Male or Female.
Hermaphrodites are a mutation, therefore not human.
Everything else is an abomination.

>Trans people exist.
>We do not debate people's humanity

MFW i'm actually a tiger-dragon hybrid wrongfully born in a human body
MFW they won't even debate accepting my trans-species identity
MFW these bigots are excluding me