Why is it still illegal to deny the holohoax in much of the "free world"?

Because inciting a mob to commit violence against any group of people should be illegal.

Oh my god i know a girl who looks exactly like this...

how is stating a fact inciting violence?

If it was true it wouldn't be illegal to deny it

Fun fact: there isn't a free world and never has and never will be
Try denying god in medieval times

To protect (((their))) past 70 years of brainwashing

Because it's not a free world.

holy shit, checked.

Kike detected. Gas yourself.

Truth never feared investigation.

No such thing as a free world, even in Anarchy nature itself forces you to not be free.

Who could be behind this post?

I guess Soviet crimes never happened either. Denying them is illegal in many places.

Confirmed, global Jewish conspiracy to hide the truth.

Because the world hates jews, the holohoax is the only thing jews have to shed crocodile tears to make people feel compassion for them.

Where? Because the filthy commies here deny them all the time

to avoid this, pic related.

Only countries that have no significant relationship with Russia would legislate to make denial of soviet atrocities illegal

Because people tend to react badly towards sinners and give their laundry list of sins it's hardly a surprise.

Is that Anna Murphy?

It's not illegal in sweden, strangely enough. I mean we after WW2 an absolute yidload of them came here.

Jews are scum. Throughout history they've always been pieces of shit- so much Martin Luther even wrote a book on why they're pieces of shit.
Christians have been persecuted way more than jews, but none of them complain or cry about it. Jews deserve every evil they get coming their way.

Because it's incriminating evidence and it's a challenge against the jew overlords

>Because inciting a mob to commit violence against any group of people should be illegal.
fuck off kike

The jews are behind everything that is wrong in the world and have the blood of millions of people.

>the holohoax is the only thing jews have to shed crocodile tears
correction the only lie*