Moved to Toronto

> Moved to Toronto
> Took a 3 hour walk downtown
> 80% of the people aren't white

>moved to Toronto

Dumbass.

No shit man. North St. Jamestown reporting in. All Philippineos here

What did you expect?

Toronto is a wonderful city, despite all of its problems.

Thats multiculturalism for you
>anti white

>Downtown Toronto
>20% white
I'm actually surprised there is that many.
When I was there last year I couldn't WAIT to come back to Korea to get away from all the Asians.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Lmao

Whats good about it?
The massive gay pride parades? The anti white advertising? the 3rd world atmosphere? I hate this place.

All cities south of North Bay are like that in Ontario.

>live in Newfoundland all my life, 24 years
>have never seen a shitskin once in my life
>have never met a rampant SJW/libtard once in my life
>have never met a tranny or fag once in my life
>go on vacation to Burgerland
>find out niggers, libtards, sjws, fags, trannies, spics and mudslimes aren't a meme

Thank god Newfoundland's anti-multiculturalism, the few weeks I spent in America made me think it was a dead/dying society.

How's she cuttin', b'y?

I dunno I knew it was a liberal shithole but I didn't expect the memes to be this real

I'm going to Toronto over the weekend for a rugby trip, what can you tell me about there

I've only been here for a couple days now. I play a game called spot the white people then I try to spot one that isn't a numale faggot an old lady or some degenerate.

>Moving to Toronto,Montreal,Ottawa or Vancouver
You fucked up son

Forget non-white.
Do you see how many insane looking fuckers walk around down town? I mean they are fucking everywhere.

Yea the black on white gay advertising in the subway lines is really fucking charming.

Sick burn.

Bingo

There isn't an anti-white atmosphere man, it's just different cultures sticking to their own. Fags stick with fags, Flips stick with Flips, Russians stick with Russians etc. etc.
You just need to find your own group. It's really not that hard.
I agree, that shit is stupid but most people don't even bother to read/ look at it. The fact that you do is concerning.

Alright, to clarify Toronto is a wonderful city as long as you aren't cripplingy insecure about your race and sexuality

White piece of shit, white fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A black man. Know that even the lowliest of the blacks is greater than your greatest white prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a black man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want white children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

Have all the weebs moved to Gookrea?

Nice.

Where in clapisatan fid you go to?

Precisely. I've also met a frightening amount of white supremacists in the Filipino community.
They hate EVERYONE and think the whites are great. Strangest fucking thing

>newfoundland
>thinking anyone cares about your squatter colony

Honestly, anything passed Québec are just panhandler provinces.

Koreabantz are always good.

Someones sheltered. There are many black/asian/muslim communites in Sin Jawns.

That feel when live in a 98% White city in England but I'm pretty sure this gem of a place will slowly become more multicultural as years go by.

Feels bad man, first the big cities change majority are now less than 55% British, and then the smaller citties change.

Swiss living in Canada here, whites act like niggers and speak a bastardized version of french. It makes me wanna fucking puke

The girls are so fucking disgusting here too. Some of them are SJW-level of ugliness. Unappealing tattoos and piercings all over their faces. They're not a majority but the rest of the girls aren't super charming either.

you're overdoing it schlomo

Soros controls Immigration Canada

America is all but dead

its sad

Hopefully all the illegals and rape-fugees end up in Toronto just to sink that shit hole even further into the abyss.

>Quebec
French Canadians are the niggers of Canada, or at least they used to be before we got a bunch of actual ones. Literally 3rd world country tier without electricity and roads and shit until the 60s/70s

flips have only ever benefitted from Spanish/American imperialism. we uplifted them.

I was always shocked when I drove from my Rice Lake cottage to Toronto at my Canadian friend's insistence at going to some event or another.

Rural Canada is blindingly white and bizarrely friendly, and Toronto is like all asians and indians/pakis and blacks in the whole country congregated in one place, and what few white people who are there are jaded and bitter.

Want me to show you the couple white neighborhoods in Toronto?

There's like 5 maybe

I suppose that's true. They really hate blacks too, not sure why that is, but they seem to keep them away from my area.

Bridal Path and Hog's Hollow are both controlled by (((them)))

You're probably right. I'm talking about Bloor West Village, Junction area. Sure its a bunch of libtards but its mostly white.

You are an incredibly emasculated little canadian pussy. I am hungarian maybe thats why these things bother me. You just learn to ignore it like the good lap dog you are.

you leafs truly deserve death

Can we at least agree Toronto has the best food in Canada?

True. There is no real White place in Toronto though, Whitby and Oshawa are full of white conservatives though.
I ignore it because it's the only thing to do. Call me a pussy all you want but I'm secure enough to not be bothered by it brother. You Eastern Europeans sure are butthurt by everything. Jeez.

>You just need to find your own group.
This was our fucking city
Our fucking country

Coming from America; that's amusing.
Try keeping your nogs in check.

>most people don't even bother to read/ look at it. The fact that you do is concerning.
you just pulled that straight out of your ass in an attempt to be witty

it didnt work

fuck off

>Sup Forums is anti-globalism
>still get butthurt when people refuse to mix their cultures into one and actually work to retain their different cultures