Driving on highway

>driving on highway
>potholes every 20 feet
>crumbling overpasses
>mfw my car keeps getting fucked up because of the state of our infrastructure
When is Trump going to fix this? Infrastructure, security, and immigration were literally the only parts of his platform that were good. Fuck you, I'm tired of swerving to avoid massive potholes on my way to and from the job that requires me to drive on the highway to get to.
Pic related, my state perceives itself this way but MA is actually a massive shithole the further you get from Boston.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mbEfzuCLoAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NH here. I hope things get better for you folks down south.

I want nothing more than to move away from New England.

Bump

But that's nigger and spic territory, user. You don't want to go down there. Move to Maine, New Hampshire or, if you must, commie Vermont.
>over 90% non-Hispanic white
>the people are warm and friendly to whites, and suspicious towards shitskins
>unrestrictive gun laws (including constitutional carry)
>governor lepage of maine publicly mocks minorities on a weekly basis
It's great.

I really don't give a fuck, I fucking hate these winters and the people here are all self-centered jackasses.

And Massachusetts is full of niggers and spics, no reason to think they won't join their Somali friends in Maine sometime soon. Spend an afternoon in Worcester and tell me that New England is as good as it seems.

The winters are shitty, true, but it's better than living amongst a bunch of shithead minorities. North of MA, people tend to be a lot friendlier.

Eh, the Somalians are far and few between outside of Portland and the other big cities. Not that they should be here in the first place, mind you, but I've only ever seen and met a few of them in my life.

I can't imagine the lazy niggers down south would care to come up here. The only incentive is legal weed, and even then most niggers would rather move to CO, CA or elsewhere rather than snowy, predominantly white bumfuck Maine.

Are your highways falling apart? Are there good jobs for someone with a college degree outside of urban centers up there?

>tfw despite this bullshit MA is still somehow in the top 5 for infrastructure
How

Maybe the people conducting the studies that gathered those data are corrupt, I have no fucking idea how that's possible. I was in WA 2 years ago and their highway system was like a dream compared to I-290 and the Pike.

>worcester is a shithole
Stop the fucking presses

>The only incentive is legal weed
>mfw potholes are the highway but no pot shops until next July

Thats what im saying, my brother showed me the article a few weeks back and he couldnt believe it either, we both called bullshit

I heard this is the best state to live in in the country, I just can't believe that.

It's just the fact that the other states are even worse.
Stop pretending you live in a first world country.

5 years down the line you'll have niggers camping on your highways, selling chickens and demanding "un jus" to let cars pass, just like in every other third world shithole.

The roads aren't the best here, either. They lay down salt in Winter, so you best undercoat your vehicle every year unless you like rust.

We're no better than anywhere else in New England when it comes to job opportunities. We're mainly in need of ones relating to computers, technology and whatnot.

I'll be getting into law enforcement, myself, since the State Troopers and other police agencies around here have been short-staffed as of late.

I want to move back to Taxachusetts, but it's just so liberal and has SHITTY gun laws. We used to be the most uncucked spot on the planet late 18th century! Now our government and schools are ruled by pseudo-commies. The indoctrination I went through in a city high school in MA was some serious bullshit.

Still the best food and sports in the nation, and if you travel elsewhere chicks will slob on your knob because of the accent.

I moved back up to New England from Dixie, the highways, infrastructure and emergency response times are 10000x better down there. What the fuck are they doing with twice amount of public money they rake in every year?

Embezzlement
Our former governor literally stole 55k for "new curtains" then suddenly had a new car
Democrats are criminals

Oh and I miss Winters. It ruled out the strong from weaklings who belong in California. Hopefully the winters in the Northeast get even worse and all the libs end up going to Cali.

i live right outside of DC and our roads are absolutely atrocious. the god damned nation capitol and we can't even have decent roads to drive on.

its a total embarrassment as a country

State government and local is your problem

>it's Trump's job to fix a state problem, especially a state that doesn't like him

Go suck off Pochahontus' clit.

as someone who grew up in new england and moved down south and has been all over the country, i really don't think you understand how much better new england is than the rest of the country

Interstate highway money comes from the federal government.

>live in Washington state
>Seattle metro area obviously because that's where the jobs are
>45 minute commute is normal
>Seattle roads are destroyed and some neighborhoods in the city literally have brick roads that are 70 years old or something
>Keep closing SR520 and I90 for construction to make traffic better
>Traffic isn't better
>$15 billion tax increase to fund light rail extension over I90 floating bridge
>Closing down the express lane completely to make it a light rail line
>Will be done in maybe 10 years, but probably 25

JUST

I really don't care, I fucking hate living here. Cost of living is too high and all the jobs are in Boston. I don't want to live an urban lifestyle and that's the only way to get ahead in this state at this point.

>only solid blue state in the union
He owes you nothing

Agreed I miss the sports, food, and people.

>solid blue
We have a Republican governor.

>tfw Michelle Dubois is gonna go to jail
How much longer must we wait lads?

>The interstate highway system being on the verge of collapse is a state problem
Hurr

>tfw Texas is giving its own roads and infrastructure with our "rainy day fund"
>tfw we dont even have to pay state income tax for it
Why dont you other states just pull up your bootstraps like we do?

Trust me, I voted against that shit proposition in Maine 2016's referendum. We have the city fags in Southern Maine to thank for that, as apparenting getting high is a bigger priority than, say, fixing our shitty roads.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd still rather live here than in the nigger-ridden bible belt or spic-filled west.

Why do you murcians have such shit trains?

learn how to farm or commute. you really don't understand what you're getting yourself into.

move out at your own peril. you'll be coming back as soon as you get the chance.

This is mostly true. You can get away with working in Boston and living in suburbia or rural MA tho. You will just have to deal with 45-90 min commutes on average.

I already do commute, which is why I made this thread.

because trains and buses are for gays and niggers. why would we invest in something niggers would just destroy?

>90 minute commute
With roads like these, I can't believe people tolerate this.

you're going to have to commute anywhere you move, unless you want to live in a city.

youtu.be/mbEfzuCLoAQ

I'm aware of that, which is why I voted for the guy who promised a massive increase in infrastructure spending to reppair the crumbling highways that I'm complaining about in the OP.

Why fix something when niggers will smash it?

Well not for nothing, at least in my area ive seen massive infrastructure improvements, and constant construction

Maine here, its quite nice living in the whitest state in the country! Plus we have some of the nicest land in the country. Its only 4 hours north of that shit hole Massachusetts, make the move!

I've seen signs saying that work is supposed to start sometime soon on the areas I particularly have in mind, but I haven't seen any work done yet.

I'm sorry, Mass of Ass Chewers, but I recall you guys voting for someone else this election.

New England can go fuck itself.

Because murica is YUUUUUUGE and Yurop is smol.

Buy something with good suspension and watch for potholes.

Obviously that's my endgame

I miss New Hampshire

Somehow I managed to forget about just how nice the scenery is around here, especially during Autumn.
>make the move!
Not sure if that was directed towards me or the OP, but I've lived in Maine all my life. Don't plan on moving anywhere else.

Portland, OR here. Literally same shit. P NW is gorgeous but the infrastructure sucks. Fucking libtards let us expand everything except auto infrastructure despite that being >90% of use

WICKED PISSAH MEME.
Good luck your money went to politicians bank accounts,

Massachusetts sucks ass. Boston is full of leftists.

only in the highly liberal infested shitholes, everyone i know voted for Mr T

Not to mentioned the T is shit too. The Green Line is embarrassing.

Massachusetts roads are such shit. I live in Maine and I fucking hate driving through Massachusetts. It's the fucking worst.

Holy fucking kek.
Yeah whats up with Massachusetts people being stuck up?
I mean not every one I meet there was terrible but a lot had weird complex.
I blame the water bottles and car exhaust.

I know it sounds like a meme answer but it's mostly because america is fucking huge.

I have a group set up for Mainers, if you guys are interested I'll post a temp discord link

>Drive from Ontario to Quebec to Vermont to Mass
>Roads get progressively worse as I travel

How do you guys have worse roads than my province which has the worst government in the western world?

Did you not see the $1 trillion that Trump allocated in the budget for infrastructure?

gibs, embezzlement and more gibs

Don't know what state that is but did that state bote for trump?

Worcester is just beyond reprehensible, it's like the worst parts of this state rolled into one awful city

We have more gibs and embezzlement that you will ever understand and we still get our highways paved

Despite giving trump 1 million popular votes not a single county went Trump, why you ask? Each county is dictated by one or two mega cities that 100% vote liberal

I ponder whether the auto industry benefits from the atrocious wear-and-tear on every New England car, and lobby accordingly.

Trump wasn't supposed to fix that your cities/ states collect taxes to fix these things but a lot of them like to spend money on their sanctuary cities and other garbage

>light rail
Light rail is fucking cancer. If it's not grade separated it's fucking more useless than a bus
SkyTrain though is probably the greatest thing ever and probably the only good use of tax dollars in Canada's history

Not just that but the salt and shit

Western cars keep for years longer, I always buy mine from the dryest spots in Canada and either drive or have them transported over here

Interstate highway is paid by the feds you dumb leaf

Connecticut here. Worst state in New England by far.

You know, if the roads were private you could use a road owned by someone else. :3

Sorry to say but generally if you don't give votes to someone you don't get their help. Every riding here that didn't vote a liberal MP might as well not exist